the feeling of you.

The Red Knot.

“Nami-shi?” YongGuk questions watching me pack from my bed.

“Dae?”

“Do know something you haven’t packed?”

I look at him. I know everything that I’ve packed of course I know what I’m missing. “Soap and cosmetic type things.”

“Anni, not just that...your underwear.”
trans.gif
Electricity shoots down my spine. His doing this on purpose. ”Bang YongGuk, you’re such a closet !” I throw a stuffed animal at him but he catches it and pounces towards me.

“My Nami-shi is embarrassed?” he laughs into a warm embrace. “Well I am her boyfriend, I dunno why she would be so embarrassed.”

“YongGuk-shi?!” I try to push him away but he just grips tighter. “Only my boyfriend for a day and you already want my underwear? I dated HimChan for a month and he didn’t even kiss me!”

“That’s because you wouldn’t let him,” he chuckles kissing the underside of my chin. “And I’m your soul-mate, that must count for something~”

“But!”

“I bet you’re the cute type.”

“YongGuk-shi?!” He covers my mouth with his my breath away. “Nami-shi, I’m just kidding.” He pecks the side of my mouth. “I’m willing to wait for you, but I really did want to see you all pink again.”

This boy has got me blushing like a fool. He doesn’t have to say this sort of thing to get me so frazzled either. “You play dirty,” I pout.

He chuckles kissing my upper lip. “You’re just too cute not to.”

My arms  wrap around him. “Pabo.”

“As long as this is my punishment,” he sighs into my neck. Suddenly he pivots his feet back and forth rocking me gently until the back of my knees hit the bed. ...THE BED?! We fall back and he rolls me on top of him squeezing me tight. “Nami-shi, can you postpone the trip?” he laughs.

“Ani, it’s my sister’s re-opening. I can’t just not go,” I muffle into his chest. He runs his fingers through my hair playing with ends. “Ah- I guess I just have to wait for you then.”

“It’s four days.”

“Yeah, but I’m used to seeing you everyday.” His lips meet the crown of my head. “I’m stocking up on kisses until then.”

I can’t help but laugh at him, he’s so much more childish than I imagined.

“What is it?”

“Ne, I’m going to miss you too,” I giggle nuzzling myself against him.

He takes my right hand in his left and kisses my fingertips as the warm sensation spreads through my body. “You feel that right? I think it’s the thread’s way of saying that it’s happy.”

“Your such a kid.” I let my ear rest against his chest and listen to his heart. It’s just as bass-y as his voice.

“Nami-shi?”

“Dae?”

There’s a pause. It’s weird but I feel that he’s got something on his mind. “What is it?”

“Well, is there something that we can do? You know, before you leave...something as a couple?”

Nothing really comes to mind. I mean, we really don’t have time for a date. It’d be too last second and Umma should be home soon. We can’t really catch a movie...they’re all about over anyways. “How about I make you something to eat?”

I poke his stomach and notice that it’s not just flat, but hard.

“Did my stomach just growl or something?”

“Anni...” I poke him again and feel the same thing.

“Nami-shi....what are you doing?”

What am I doing? I’m not sure. Investigating? “Do you have a back-patch-wrap-thing on or something?” I ask.

“Not sure what you mean.”

“Your stomach...it’s...”

He lifts his shirt revealing his abs...he has abs?!

“It’s not being too loud is it? I can’t hear anything.”

If I wasn’t already laying down, I would have fallen. How could I miss just how built he is? Not only that but he smells fantastic. How did I miss all of these details?

I push him away and sit upright trying to dig myself out of the hole I’ve created. “I’ll...I’ll make you something,” I say nervously. I actually don’t want to be away from him, but...I can’t help this feeling of anxiety. It’s the same as when I was dating HimChan, but more intense. I feel the heat rise from my heart to my cheeks and then drop to my toes. No joke? He’s actually my soul-mate?

His arm wraps around my waist and settles in my lap. “Nami-shi?” he asks burying his face into my neck.

I swallow. This thing. This gorgeous creature is hanging all over me. How am I still breathing? “Dae?”

“Anything you make is fine with me.” Every motion of his lips tickles my neck sending electricity through my body. I feel more than just warm, I feel hot.

“Okay!” I shriek standing up. The sudden jolt startles him. “I’ll go make something. You can...uh, stay here.”

He looks at me as if a growth has spouted from the middle of my forehead. “Nami-shi, are you okay?”

Am I?

I fidget with the shoulder of my clothing. “I think so...maybe I’m just hungry. We haven’t eaten all day.”

He shrugs. “I guess you’re right. We haven’t eaten since breakfast...which was late, but now it’s really late.” He gives me a sleepy grin letting his lips smooth over his teeth.

I feel my weight shift backwards. Amaterazu...he’s gorgeous. How did I not know this before?

“I’ll...m-make some-thin-” I take a step back and run into the door. My hand searches for the knob and I twist it letting myself slide into the hallway.

“Nami-shi~”

I open my eyes without realizing I’d ever closed them. “Dae?”

He leans down like he’s about to kiss me but holds my face in his hands. “Why are you being like this? You’re too cute.”

I sigh. I’m a mess, and it’s all his doing. But why now of all times?

He takes a step behind me folding his arms across my chest. “I’ll help you. I can’t cook, but I’ll help you.”

I lead him to the kitchen and to the fridge. He hangs over top of me while I pull things from the drawers. “What are you making?” He whispers into my ear as I set them on the counter top.

“Ramen.”

“Not ramyun?”

I get a pot of water and set it on the stove. “You’re making this impossible,” I mutter.

“What me?” He kisses my neck.

Amaterazu...make him stop.

His lips close around my earlobe.

Please.

He fingers roll down my sides.

I flip myself to look at him. I can’t take it. He’s making me feel too... “YongGuk-shi,” I breathe pushing him away from me.

“Dae?”

I somehow manage to coil my fingers into his shirt. “I-ah....” There is literally nothing I can say. He’s too breathtaking for me to even form words. “I....”

“Yes...you?” He moves closer to me and bends his knees so that he is shorter than me. “Li Nami...?”

I open my eyes. I closed them again?!

His breath is soft on my lips, like a sweet melody. I’m sure he hears my heart racing. I know I can. “You’re nervous, aren’t you?”

My mouth has gone dry. I am. I’ve already kissed him, countless times actually...but these butterflies are new. It’s like time has erased everything from earlier and now...now I haven’t kissed him at all. It’s like I’m seeing him for the first time.

His mouth hovers over mine. “You are, aren’t you? Li Nami is nervous.”

I am.

“Nervous that I’m going to kiss you?”

I am.

“Chincha?”

He’s so close. I can’t...I can’t....

“Nami~ I’m home!”

My knees give out and I collapse onto the floor. Umma. She’s home. Hew, she’s.... Oh GOD! SO IS YONGGUK!

“Do you have a guest?” she yells from the front door and I look up at YongGuk trying to send him signals that he shouldn’t speak. “Is it TaeHoon-ah, or that cute middle schooler? I don't recognize the shoes.”

My eyes meet YongGuk and he laughs at me. ‘Cute middle schooler’ he mouths.

I would hate to see my expression now. I’m sure it’s horrendous.

“Nami, who’s h-”

I look up. Too late to make an excuse. She’s seen him.

“Oh, annyo.”

YongGuk stands up straight and bows to her. “Annyonghaseyo. Bang YongGuk eem nida.”

My eyes shift from her to him, then back to her. A weird sort of smile (can I even call it that?) creeps across her face. “And why is Nami-yah sitting on the floor?”

I gasp and jump up quickly. “I fell.”

Umma gives me this look and then chuckles in delight. “Nice to meet you YongGuk-shi, I’m Li Yuri. I hope my Nami isn’t too much trouble.”

“Umma.”

“Anni, she’s great,” he laughs patting me on the back softly.

Umma smiles as me and takes a box from one of the cupboards. “I’ll be back in a bit, I have to return this to Mr. Pak.”

I choke. Really? She’s not going to say anything else?

“Ah, YongGuk-shi please take care of my Nami-yah. She acts too mature for her age. Please fix this.”

My eyes widen and YongGuk stifles a laugh. “Yes Ma’am, understood.”

“Annyo, be home soon.” The front door shuts behind her and I stand there completely frozen.

“Nami-shi...your umma is nice. Why do you hide her?”

My entire being is shaking. I’m never going to hear the end of this. Never. Ever.

Nah-Mee?

I blink. This is...

“Nami-shi?” My shoulders shift back and forth. “Earth to Nami-shi...are you there?”

I my lips after realizing how dry they’ve gone. “YongGuk-shi, do you know what this means? I’m not...she’s not going to let me sleep tonight. She’s going to ask question after question. I won’t be able to say no. I’ll have to tell her.” Then it all hits me. “There’s nothing to tell!”

He laughs at me and I catch his eye contact. “YongGuk...?” My voice is almost inaudible. He’s laughing at me, but I’m freaking out and am once again...struck by him.

“Wae...” he chuckles squishing my mouth together. “Wae you so cute?”

I reach up to him and trace the outline of his mouth, gently the crease between his lips. I’m completely tranced by him. There is something that...I can’t explain. It’s more than just attraction. It’s like a need to be close to him. Not a want or desire, but an actual painful need.

He takes my wrist, planting small kisses into my palm. The sensation blooms into a warmth that paralyzes my body. My eyelids are heavy. My body feels like it’s melting away.

“Nami-shi...do you want me to kiss you?”

I can’t register the meaning of his words. Everything sounds fuzzy.

“I won’t kiss you until you kiss me.” It seems like more of a threat than anything. I’m dizzy and he’s threatening me?

His hands lift from my back and suddenly he’s no longer touching me at all. Our only contact is my hands. He smirks underneath my fingers and I begin to feel even more lost. I want him to touch me. I need him too.

“Nami, you’re the one that keeps freaking out when I kiss you,” he breathes into my touch.

I am, aren’t I? But now all I want is to be so close to him that I can’t breathe.

My fingers slip around his jaw and I lean forward exhaling a breath onto his lips.

“Nami~ I’m back.”

I fall to the floor again, this time bringing him down with me. My arms wrap around his neck but I look to the kitchen door, waiting for her to enter.

“Aish! I forgot something. Be back soon.”

The door shuts and I turn to him. That was too close. His eyes meet mine and I pull myself upwards and peck his lower lip.

He chuckles. “Is that all?”

I crawl over to him until I’m practically on top of him. His arms fall backwards bracing himself against the floor. Just, watching me.

Within moments my lips are pressed to his exchanging mixtures of breath and heat. I kiss him more passionately than I have...well, today. But still, these emotions...sensations, I’ve never felt them for anyone before.

He finishes the kiss with a slight graze of his teeth.  “So, how did you like not being forced?”

I throw my arms around him into a hug causing him to tumble backwards. “The most frustrating things ever. Don’t tease me again,” I whine into his neck before planting more kisses.

His hands pat my back, soothing any unwanted feeling away. “Yeah, I was feeling it too.”

“What?!”

“Nami-shi, I really like you. A lot.”

I blush.

“And not being able to touch you with my hands? It drives me crazy. I just want to hold you. Feel something, anything with the tips of my fingers. It seems unnatural not to touch you.”

I pull away from him. “Then don’t do it again.”

“Then let me touch you. I don’t ever want to feel like I’m hurting you or doing something wrong, but holding your hand is enough for me.” He takes my right hand letting the warmth engulf us before kissing the side of my cheek. “Nothing is better than the feeling of you.”

A/N: Zelo was missing, so I had to find someone else to walk in on them XD

But in all seriousness, this was another chapter of nothing but fluff. Nothing happened. Did you notice that? ...nothing happened. ._. Mr. Pak is the neighbor Uma is fated to. I might write him in once or twice...whenever I get around to it.

O_O so I've been thinking about the rest of my story...and how I'm going to end it because the ending is closer after each chapter is uploaded. I'm going to finish it the way I planned, but I'm adding something else before hand. It really seems so faraway but I'm afraid it's not. I've got like two and a half raw chapters I've been working on for the past few weeks. >< but I need to go back and shuffle things around. (this is what happens when I change my mind.)

I hope this isn't getting too...um...cliché.

But...Um...yeah e__e

love you guys~

as always thanks for reading, commenting, subbing...or whatever it is you do! *throws hearts*

Meng~

I'm currently reading "We are just not Compatible" by the lovely writingcrazed  aka Julie. Babyz, please drop by and say hello for me! (she's super uber sweet!) ^^ and be nice, maybe stop and read her story? huh?...huh? :D


I know it's not the main banner, but er...I have my reasons. ><

toowhiteforkpop : there will be something like a party! except, not everyone is going to like it. the second gallery showing. actually it's nothing like a party...and it's going to be the worst thing for me to do. I personally can't hit other people unless it's joking around.

EunKiGfs : thank you *hugs* ...it's going! It's going!! :D

ieatrice  : omg again?...breathe! XD

Eunhwa86 : did you see him on "Weekly Idol" ...? asdfghjkl; /dies wae est thou so gwiyeopta gukkie? WAE?!

writingcrazed : thank you so much! wait...you're re-reading? as in...again? /flails ;u; /...then hugs