forgive me?

The Red Knot.

Photobucket

I squeeze into the bathroom and take my spot next to YongGuk brushing his teeth. I do the same and smile to myself. Is this what it’s like to be an old married couple? Doing things as simple as brushing your teeth together and letting the situation stay as natural as possible?

His arm slides around my back and he bends forward to rinse his mouth.

“Nami-shi, I never actually asked, but do you want to try dating me?”

I look at him through the mirror. “Ah-coss.” I continue brushing my teeth, hoping that it’ll distract him from noticing the pink in my face.

“Chincha?” He holds me tighter and feel my heart skip.

“Ah neeh ha swa*…” I manage with a mouth full of pasty suds.

**I got out my toothpaste for this line. She’s saying ‘I need to spit’


He releases me and I spit into the sink, washing the minty residue from my mouth.

“I’m sorry I’m not as good looking as HimChan, or nearly as exciting.”

I turn a complete one-eighty and sit on the counter top. “Don’t say things like that,” I command holding his face in my hands. “You’re selling yourself short.”

“But it’s true,” he laughs. “I mean, you wouldn’t even look at me…that’s how-”

I cover his loud mouth with mine. It really hurts me to think that I was so close to him but blinded by what I thought was easy. What seemed comfortable, but was wrong. “I made a mistake, forgive me?” I mutter into his lips.

“Nami-shi, that was your first kiss.”

I jump back shocked of it all. It seemed so natural I forgot.

He chuckles to himself hugging me around my middle. “Nami-shi is finally mine.” His breath is hot on my ear.

I let my hands and legs snake around his back. He’s incredibly warm. Everything about him is comforting. Unsettlingly perfect. “Sorry I’m a little late.”

His fingers play at my hair as he rests his nose against my ear. “I’m just happy to have you at all.” He pecks the lobe of my ear and runs his lips down my neck, stopping at my jaw. He kisses the skin and breathes into me. “You can tell me to stop.”

My body is shaking, but I don’t want him too. There is something too embarrassing about it, but I don’t want him to stop kissing me so caringly. His lips meet the lump in my neck letting his tongue peek through.

“Na-Nami-neh?” I look to my right to find Zelo frozen in shock.

“Ah, I can explain!” I begin but he shuts the door on me, making this the second time today.

“Explain what?” YongGuk chuckles kissing my cheek. “You make it seem like you’re cheating on him or something.”

But… “Aish, I just…I feel so bad.”

He presses his mouth to mine and pecks my bottom lip. “What ever he’s feeling, I’m sure he’ll get over it.”

“But he’s just a kid.”

YongGuk holds my face. “I think the kid has seen ‘Secret Garden’ and other dramas…it’s not the first time he’s seen someone kiss.”

“I guess, but still I-“

He smoothers my mouth with his sliding his lips against mine, kissing me tenderly. I part my lips gasping for air and he moves his mouth deeper into mine. His lips gently grip mine and I feel them lift into a smile. His fingertips the small of my back and I moan into the kiss.

Shocked, my eyes snap open and I look at him laughing at me.

“Yah!”  I pout as my cheeks redden at a crazy pace.

He stifles a laugh. “Nami-shi, you’re just too cute.”

I merong but he leans in and smooches the corner of my mouth. “Common’ let’s see what the guys are up to.”

As I begin to jump off the counter, I realize that he’s in my way. “Oh, well I guess I’ll be taking you.” He lifts me up swiftly, cradling me in his arms. I wrap myself around his neck hiding the pink tinge of my skin. “Please put me down.”

“Only if you ask nicely.”

I look up at him. What does he want? I used polite speech too!

He looks at me and narrows his eyes then smirks softly. “Nicely.”

What the heck?! I did and that got me nowhere but up!

“YongGuk-shi, please put me down.”

His fingers loosen but in a manner that would drop me. I slip through his hands and grip tighter around his neck in fear that he’ll drop me. “Nicer than that.”

HOW CAN IT GET MUCH NICER?!

“Onii-san*, put me down,” I pout in Japanese.

**Japanese for ‘big brother’ → ‘Oppa’


My feet touch the floor and he kisses my forehead. “That wasn’t so hard now was it?”

“Baka*,” I huff and stomp away.

 **Japanese for ‘idiot’


“Bwoh? What did you just say?” He chases after me but I make it to the kitchen before him.

“Good morning YongGuk-ah,” HimChan smiles without looking up. He presses the spatula to the omuricesu he’s making on the stove. “I’m almost done.”

YongGuk grabs my hand and pulls me to the table. I try not to look so suspicious and sit across from him.

“Nami-neh, do you remember what happened last night? I woke up on the table with Hyung.”

I don’t look at Zelo. I can’t bring myself to look at him after seeing me in such an embarrassing predicament. “Oh,” I sigh. “You were? That’s weird.”

“Yeah, Hyung doesn’t remember anything, but I dreamt that YongGuk Hyung picked me up and sat me in the chair. You guys don’t remember…do you?”

I glance at YongGuk and stare blankly. I can’t tell my secret to him. No one is allowed to know. I swore to my Oka-san that I wouldn’t. YongGuk is different because he guessed, and he’s my fated.

“Maybe you just dreamt it. Sometimes if you do things while you’re half awake you remember it in the morning and it seems like a dream,” YongGuk explains.

“I guess you’re right,” Zelo mumbles into his hands. “But that doesn’t explain how Hyung got there too.”

“Maybe he followed you?” I offer trying not to draw too much attention to the subject. I just want him to pick a reason and let it go. “You two were sleeping on each other last night. Maybe you woke him up and he followed.”

“That could have happened.”

There’s an awkward pause and I look at YongGuk. He doesn’t say a word and I barely breathe.

“Breakfast is served!~” HimChan cheers setting our food in front of us.

We all say thank you and eat quietly. While picking at the egg, I feel something run across my foot and I shriek jumping upwards.

“Nami-shi, is something wrong?” HimChan asks as I calm myself down.

I notice YongGuk who is trying desperately not to laugh and realize what I took for a bug was actually his foot. “Ah, nothing. I just forgot  to say ‘Ittadakimasu*!’” I clap my hands together and sit down.

**Something Japanese say before a meal. Literally means “I am receiving” but is more like a prayer thanking everyone and thing that took part in preparing their food.


I almost can hear YongGuk’s thoughts saying ‘Nice save’ and sit down. His foot slides along mine again but I play it off and continue eating. He takes my ignoring as a sign of dislike and up my calf and to my knee.

I bite down on my spoon. Something about it makes me all tingly, but I can’t show it or else HimChan and Zelo will notice. I try kicking him away but he grabs my foot between both of his. So~ not fair.

“You’re leaving for Japan tomorrow?” Zelo asks before taking another bite. “That’s exciting.”

“Dae, I’m seeing my family there,” I reply pressing my other foot to YongGuk’s shin.

“That’s so cool! Bring me something back!”

HimiChan gives him a look like don’t-be-so-demanding but I laugh it off. “I’ll bring you all something. I can’t say it’ll be huge or anything, but yes, I’ll get you something.”

“YAY! FREE STUFF!” Zelo cheers. “Heehee, just kidding~ I’d like it if you brought me back a leaf.”

“I’ll make sure to get one then,” I smile.

The boy gets up and walks to the kitchen. “Hyung do we have extras?” He looks back at us and his expression drips off his face. Oh crap!

I kick YongGuk away, but it’s too late. The kid’s seen.

By the time I leave, both of my socks are on the other side of the table with the winning smile of YongGuk. “You’re so obvious,” I pout to YongGuk as he walks me to GeeNa’s house.

“Nuh, uh. Zelo-yah just kept walking in…it’s all his fault.”

“Ugh,” I groan and knock on GeeNa’s door. She should be better…right?

“Sarang~ sarang-hae~yo!”

“Aishi~ aieru yo!” I sing back. “How you feeling?”

She gives me a wrinkly-nose-smile. “I’m better. Gonna go see TaeHoon today. He wants to see the new movie. Wanna come? YongGuk-shi, I’m sorry but I don’t think it’d be safe to invite you. You might perish.”

He laughs to her and gives a no thanks.

“Well, if you feel up to it Nami-yah, you’re more than welcome to come. I know you have to pack still.”

I lean forward and hug her tightly. “You just have fun without me, mkay? I’ll skype you once I land.”

“Tell YuMi Unni to show her face here more.”

I rock her back and forth to hide my secrets. “I will. She should be back soon anyways.” Something feels weird on my shoulder and I pull her away. “What did you just tell him?”

“Anni,” she says blankly. “Whatever do you mean?”

I push her shoulder lightly.

“YongGuk-shi, we need to go.” I eye her as she pretends to play innocent.  “See ya when I land.”

“Am I not taking you to the airport?” she asks shocked.

“Anni. Umma is taking me.”

“Oh, well…see you when you land.” She sings shuting the door and YongGuk and I are on our way back to my place.

“Is Umma home?”

I grip his hand and stop dead in my tracks. “No, my umma is out.”

“Oh, I was hoping to meet her.”

I playfully punch his side. “Pabo.”

“Yah? Why am I a pabo?”

“We’re not even official and you’re wanting to meet my umma.”

He bends down to me hovering his lips over my cheek. “So you want to be official?” Burning red beneath him, I shove him away. “You don’t have to be all pouty about it,” he laughs and grabs my hand. “Nami-shi, I’d love to be your boyfriend.”

Photobucket

A/N: ....asdfghjkl; YongGuk, I'd love to be official with you.

OTL sorry. *ahem* I'm currently writing about Nami being in Japan...and I've realized I've forgotten much of what I knew about Japanese language and culture...this is so sad OTL Does anyone know attractions in Japan? Other than Tokyo Tower...cherry blossoms...crazy shopping? It's shameful how much I'm forgetting at least I'm not actually Japanese...that would be worse...but I still I know next to nothing about China OTL.

I'm back at where I was before AFF went down. I'm sorry it's taking so long. orz I was trying to wait....

Thank you for sticking it out with me ^^ and thank you new readers...all readers...commenters...sublies...or what ever you do, thank you ^^

Meng

 

Oh, Oh...Oh! I forgot to put it in my last author's note, but did you guys understand HimChan when he was talking about his past with YuMi? I think I made it a little unclear, but someone was asking about him using the same tricks on every girl he dates. He doesn't really see them as tricks, but things that YuMi told him to do. Like the flower thing, she told him to "treat each day like a blossom." To keep the feelings from wilting, he always gives a fully bloomed flower...and she said to "never forget memories"...so he always documents them in some way (pictures, notes etc.).

If you already understood that OTL sorry for wasting your time. If you didn't and you weren't concerned...OTL sorry as well.

@toowhiteforkpop :  ;_; chincha? /flails&hugs ...HimChan...I really can't bare to keep a character like him upset/heartbroken ><