I Could Wait A Lifetime

The Red Knot.

“So, I have to go in and take a shower,” YongGuk announces to the now empty van.

I look at him. “Am I coming in?”

“Of course you are. I can’t leave you in the van. Plus, we’re not driving the van for the next part.”

Next part?

“Just wait for me. I shouldn’t be long.” He takes me up to his apartment and guides me to sit on the couch. “Ten minutes tops,” he mutters kissing my forehead.

Ten minutes.

I lay down and dig myself into the cushions. I didn’t realize I was so tired. Instantly, I’m asleep and well on my way to dreaming.

“What are you…?” A voice begins to ask softly, but I ignore it.

“Nami-yah?”

I don’t make a sound. The couch smells so much like YongGuk it’s ridiculous. It’s such a great scent too. Perhaps I’m midway between awake and passed out.

“Nami-yah?”

My nose presses to the corner between armrest and the back cushions.

“Are you really that tired?” His breath slides down my skin like honey. Thick and slowly. “It must have been a long flight.” His lips meet a tender spot on my neck and I release a small moan. “So, you’re not totally asleep.”

He kisses deeply into my skin mapping his way to my collar bone. “YongGuk!” I gasp and he covers his mouth with mine. He flips me to my back and lowers himself onto me. I raise myself forward, arms around his neck as he continues kissing me. He smells soft like soap, but tastes like peppermint. A bare arm pulls me closer and I realize he’s topless.

“YongGuk!” My fingers coil around his neck. “What are you-”

His lips curl into a smile and he smooches the corner of my mouth. “It’s seems you’re awake now.”

I swat at him playfully but he sways too much and falls over the side of the sofa. “Nami-yah…I don’t think I can get up. Will you help me?”

“You’re such a baby,” I mumble giving him a hand but he just pulls me on top of him. “YongGuk!-”

He locks his arms around my waist. “It was going to be a surprise, but I kinda lied. Actually, it’s more of a half truth. You’re umma and I conspired to let us have our first date today.”

My knees slide to either side of him and I prop myself up slightly over his chest. “Wait. You talked to my umma about having our first date?” He gives me a smirk. “You’re just…something else.” I trace my fingers from his neck to his chest and then end at his abs. I lower my lips onto his and whisper. “Pabo-yah, you just couldn’t wait.”

He perks his lips up to touch mine briefly. “Somethings I’ll wait for, but I think this is a pretty simple request.” His fingers push my hair out of my face and behind my ear. “I’m sure for you, I could wait a lifetime.”

I sigh at his cheesy, but sincere remark. “Good, cause I’m exhausted.” I slump over to the side and lean my back to the bottom of the couch and rest my legs across his chest. “Tomorrow sounds better.”

He jolts forward pushing my legs to the side. “I’m watching the girls tomorrow. Their parents are out of town still. How about the day after?”

“Unnie’s gallery opening.”

“Wha~ow…that soon?”

“That was the plan. She wanted to get it up as soon as possible. We brought the pieces with us on the plane. It was crazy expensive, but the gallery owners really wanted this show.” He looks at me in awe. “The gallery owners are paying for it. Unni is really something else. They wanted her gallery as soon as they could. I think they were scared that she would take it somewhere else.”

“Can’t say no to free transportation.”

“Yeah,” I sigh. “Why don’t we have our date today anyways? I’ll wake up eventually.” I give him a huge smile trying to assure him.

“If you fell asleep in ten minutes, I don’t think it’s a good idea.”

I giggle. “Oh, you sound so considerate. Where was this YongGuk when I was actually asleep?”

He takes my hands twisting his fingers around mine. “I was considering much more…but I figured just a kiss would be nice.”

I can’t help the intense blush that creeps across my cheeks. The fact that I know how bright my face is makes me blush even more. The endless cycle continues while YongGuk presses his palms to either side of my cheeks and plants a kiss between my brows. “You worry too much. I meant what I said. I’ll wait a lifetime for you.”

He wraps his arms around me, squeezing me into his chest. “We’ll have out date, eventually, arasso?”

I smile, “Arasso.”

A/N: Hey~! So I'm really sorry this is so short TT^TT
I guess that means I'm going to update again pretty soon, but >< there are only two chapters left! and then I've got these two "epilogue" type chapters afterwards. I was actually REALLY bummed that this is coming to an end (OTL because, this is the end). But I've started working a a new B.A.P story. It's going to involve the three members that I didn't use here.

For those of you who don't follow me on Tumblr, this is new news and I'll give you the summary - - -

The Kissing Effect

SoRae, known as “Lucky,” is a normal college freshman with an unusual gift. A kiss to her cheek brings you luck. Because of this so called gift, her step brother JongUp and best friend YoungJae wont leave her or her cheeks alone. Even her parents take part in this bizarre ritual.

One day she says enough is enough and refuses to let YoungJae kiss her cheek. About then, a Busan transfer student walks in on their spat thinking that SoRae is being attacked. From there SoRae learns the difference between Luck and Love.

I'll start a new story for this soon and post it in the next chapter.

Ahhhhh! I'm so excited to start on it...BUT THERE'S NO REAL PLOT SO I"M KIND OF TERRIFIED. OTL

I just I'll find out how it goes~

...

Two more chapters ;^;

@toowhiteforkpop : Thank you! ^^
Just thinking of killing an Oppa's love makes me sad ; - ;
Hyunnie....he just can't help it. He was hungry! hahaha

@Gbbi15 : thank you~ ^^