It almost hurts.

The Red Knot.

All throughout dinner I was able to remain silent. When asked about my cuts I said I tripped, and left every part about YongGuk out. That was just not something I was about to tell Oka-san. She would have more questions, and I totally lack answers right now. He is just my friend, but his best friend is a bit more than just that…to me.

So I didn't tell her anything.

And now I am waiting for HimChan at the park, where we promised to meet up. He freaked out saying that we should skip eating meals and just go straight to the exciting part…whatever that means.

"Nami-shi~!"

I turn around to see HimChan with a paper bag.

"Come here!"

I walk up to him and try to peer into the bag. "Whatcha' got there?" I poke.

"Today's activities. What are you?…stop that!" He covers my eyes and I whine in protest.

"Him-Chan~shiiii~!"

*Click*

"Bwoh? What was that?"
He wears a mischievous grin on his face. "Part one."

I scrunch my nose. "Part one?" What does he mean by that? There's sections to today's date? More importantly, more than one?!

*Click*

He shoves the disposable camera in my face. "We can develop them later. But for now, this is part one." When I reach for it, he winds it up and takes another picture. "First you must do something for me."

I blink.

"Close your eyes and stand still."

I do as I'm told. Is it part two?

Something touches the tip of my nose and I hear another click. "Open them."

I peer through my eyelashes to meet his, only centimeters away. His sharp features are breathtaking and even more so next to mine. His forehead brushes past mine and I lose  my sense of balance. Red in the face and slightly dizzy, I waver and my knees give. Just as he moves in to kiss me I fall backwards. Totally my stupid luck!

"Nami-shi?" he grabs my arm to break my fall but follows after me.

"HimChan-shi?" I manage under his weight. He looks at me with dewy eyes. "I can't breathe." He widens his wistful eyes and he rolls to the side. I gratefully take a greedy breath of air.

"Sorry. Are you okay?" he asks hurrying to stand. He lends me a hand and brings me up close to his body. I get so close to him that his chin brushes past my forehead. I begin to speak but his arms wrap around my waist. “Nami-shi...I’m going to stop trying to kiss you now. Okay?”

It’s an odd thing to announce, but I don’t think that I can physically take him trying to make a pass at me. Literally, every time that he’s tried to kiss me I’ve practically fallen over.

“Ah-ni~” I push him away. “Don’t worry about it.”

I look up at him and stick out my tongue. He laughs and I hear another click.

“Time for part two.”

“Chincha?” I look at the bag trying to guess what exactly it is...but I’m drawing blanks.

“Chalk!” He hands me a case of six colors.

“HimChan,” I sigh in a serious manner. “I hate to tell you this, but we’re standing in grass.”

He pokes my cheek and then catches my hand. “Arasso, arasso...I’ll take you to the concrete.”  Tugging me all the way to the sidewalk, he sits me down and lays next to me. “Please draw my outline.”

“Yeh....right.”

“Ani...seriously. ...Pweaz?” the look he gives me is too incredibly adorable. I nod a surrender and start to trace around his side. “Nami-shi?” he mutters when I reach the other side.

“Dae?”

“What do you think about fate?”

My heart stops. I’m drawing around his neck but all I want to do is hold his face. Did he really just act me about fate? “Well what do you think about it?”

He twists under my arm.

“I dunno. I wish I did though. It seems like a lot of weird things happened to me...so that I would stumble across a blunt beauty like you.” He smiles softly biting at his lip. “I used to think that fate, if it exists, is cruel...but maybe it was readying me for something great.”

I almost can’t take it. Having even the slightest thought of fate is nearly admitting it exists. And I am a window to fated lovers. If he tells me that he believes in fate, well...it might just be too perfect.

“Wah...you’re done. My turn~!” He jumps up and helps situate me down beside his outline. “Just stay still,” he warns. The chalk brushes against my skin as he draws me on the sidewalk. “Oh NO! Nami-shi...you’re looking a bit deformed!” He puts the chalk down and smacks the side of his face. “I want you to know that you are in no way this fat...I’m just a bad artist.” He rubs his nose leaving blue powder across his face.

“HimChan-shi...you-”

“Shh~ I’m almost done.” He connects my stomach to the rest of my body. “There...you’re whole.”

I sit up and look at his handy work. “Looks great,” I giggle at the wavy lines.

“Hey, not everyone is as talented as you...but I was pretty close.”

I touch the sides of his cheeks and smile. “HimChan-shi...it’s perfect.” His eyes widen and become softer. “You have chalk all over your face.”

He looks a bit surprised and touches his skin. “Chincha?” I nod to him and he wraps his fingers around the base of my ears. He moves closer until he is millimeters away from my skin. “Cheongmar...chincha?” His breath my lips.

Will he kiss me?

“No matter how much I want to...I still think I need to wait until you are ready,” he murmurs, reading my mind. His cheek smears across mine and his lips touch my ear. “You don’t know how much I want to steal your precious kiss. It almost hurts.” His nose rests at my hairline. “For now, this will suffice.” He holds my jaw in one hand and lightly brushes his eyelashes against the apple of my cheek. My heart stops as he leaves me the sweetest of butterfly kisses on my skin.

“HimChan-shi?” I say lower than a whisper. “Could I....”

He looks me in the eyes.

“Can I have a picture of this?”

His eye-lids lower into smiles. “Only if I get a copy too.” He squishes his cheek next to mine and pulls out the camera. “Count of three? One, Two...Four!”

*Click*

“That’s not three!” I pout.

“...So....you still smiled brightly.” He pushes my hair behind my ear. “Omo, you got chalk on your face!”

“I wonder how...” I smile.

He takes his fingers and wipes away the powder. “Still beautiful.”

I blush under his skin. It’s just too sweet of a touch.

“Time for the final part and then snacks!”

I clap my hands together in excitement. “Bwoh?! What is it?”

He stuffs a hand into the paper bag and pulls out a thick plastic gun. “Bang!” he says suddenly and pulls the trigger to release bubbles from the barrel. The small fan spins and certain parts of it light up into different colors.

“...can I?” I ask softly trying to hide my excitement.

He hands it to me and takes a small container from the bag. He unscrews the top and pulls a wand from the mix. In seconds I’m surrounded by a cloud of bubbles. The liquid drips onto my leg like runny syrup. “Ew!” I take it and smear it to his face before attacking him with the bubble gun.

“Ack!” he coughs swallowing the light iridescent spheres.

“HimChan-shi...don’t eat them!” I scold.

He sticks out his tongue and flicks the tip of my nose. Struggling to pick up my jaw from my lap, I rush to cover my mouth as he grins.

“On second thought...your reactions are too cute. I think I’ll continue at a painful pace.”


A/N: So...I'm a very simple girl (as you can see). My dream date is not to far from this. Also....I'm not finished with the date, it's just a god place to leave it. Currently working on the next part!

I took my time planning this and the next part out, so I hope you look forward to it~

Also (ノ>▽<。)ノ THANK YOU/XIEXIE/ARIGATO/KANSANHAMNIDA! what ever language you speak, thank youuuus~! You dunno how much I love writing this or how much I enjoy you fellow Babies ;-; silent-readers/sublies/commenters...much love your way

-Meng

@lovely-fox : fast enough? :3

@KristineeVee : Glad to hear it! ^^ *charges defibrillator*

ALSOOOO, if you'll let me indulge myself a bit more...Me and my MeiMei and GuGu did cotton masks while we were on vacation. We looked something like these dorks ^^ (mochi balls in these colors were included!)

 

끝 ~ᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏ^.^