Because I know it’s bound to happen.

The Red Knot.

 

Photobucket

I look like a mess. No really. I look like I’ve been picked up and dropped off by a tornado, then hit by an earthquake finally to be smacked in the face. I think I barely slept. Thank Amaterasu there are no exams today. I’m sure I would do poorly.

“Nami-shi, you okay?” a classmate asks and I rub my eyes.

I’m conflicted. It seems that everyone is giving me warnings about dating HimChan, but that makes no sense. Him and I are fated. Not Zelo. Not YongGuk. HimChan. I won’t allow myself to date Zelo, and if YongGuk was the one he would have made pass at me or at least shown some sort of interest. But HimChan is different than them. He wants to be with me, not just see me. “Dae?”

“You look like you might be on the verge of tears.”

This girl is so sweet, but I wish she’d leave me be for now. “I’m fine. Just thinking too hard.”

“If you say so.” The girl turns back into her seat and I press my cheek to the table covering my face with my arms.

I’m meant to be with the boy that cares about me! The one that treats me well in a Romantic way, and that’s HimChan. No doubt. Totally him. I’ve already got a small bouquet of flowers from his daily routine, part of an album of pictures...it’s him.

“Nami-shi?” a voice whispers.

“Bwoh...?” I feel the anger rising. People, just let me be in my thoughts!

“I’ve got you something for your next date. I think it’s important.”

I lift my head to YongGuk. What is it? Normally I would be excited, but I’m too frazzled.

He places a small tin box on my desk and scoots it closer to me. “Because I know it’s bound to happen.” I open what looks to be an old mint container and find band aids, alcohol pads and q-tips. “I’m surprised you haven’t hurt yourself yet.”

I close the container and smile holding back a laugh. “Thank you. I did need a travel sized first-aid-kit.”

“You’re welcome,” he says mocking me. He mimics my posture by leaning across his desk and propping himself up with a bent arm.

“‘Nami’s little box for aches and pains,’” I read aloud. The words are etched into the lid carefully. “YongGuk, you’re too sweet.” I slowly lower myself onto the desktop and lay my cheek against the cool surface.

“I would hate for you to get hurt while with HimChan. Make sure he learns how to properly bandage someone.” His face falls to the desk like mine. “With you, he must have this skill.”

“Well thank you, it’s perfect.”

“Just be happy with HimChan okay? I think the both of you deserve some happiness.” He smiles softly and I remember what GeeNa said ‘Live for happiness.'

“You know what Bang YongGuk...I think you’re on to something.”

Photobucket

I wait at our usual coffee shop and sip on my tea. He’ll be here any minute, I’m just ten minutes early. I look at my bag and play with the zipper.

“You’re here rather early,” a voice whispers in my ear. His breath is so hot against my skin that it scares me and I jump forward. “Nami-yah, it’s me.”

I shoot him a pout and mutter that I know.

“You’re too cute.” HimChan takes my wrist and leads me away from my seat.

“Where are we going?” I ask trailing behind him. I actually don’t care, it’s just that he’s been keeping me interested by leaving clues in  my envelopes.

“Not sure. Shall we discover it?” His fingers tighten around mine and his smile is so warm that I can’t help but smile back. He’s so charming I wish I could see this always. “Let’s go this way.” He pulls me down a street and try passing between crowds of people. “Nami-yah?” I look up and he spins me around in front of him and crosses his arms around my shoulders. “Choose a store.”

There are so many shops that I really can’t. “Maybe...that one?” I point down the street and he raises his hand against mine.

“Three shops down?”

“Dae.”

“Let’s go,” he laughs. We push through the people and stumble into the shop.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” the shopkeeper smiles. “We’re having a couples sale today if you two are interested.”

“Thank you,” we both bow.

She smiles at us as we wander into the back. “Nami-yah, look! This bag matches your dress,” he points out. He picks it up and rests it against my shoulder.

“It does,” I awe. “Too well actually.” I merong him and put it back. “Look at these bracelets! They’re so cool.”

He picks two up and clasps one around my wrist. I do the same to him and we extend our hands to get a better look side by side. “Pretty,” he mutters.

“Very masculine,” I giggle. The black pleather actually suits him.

“Shall we get them?” he asks and I nod. “Lets keep looking around though. This place is interesting.”

I turn around and then everything goes dark. “HimChan-shi?”

“Ani.”

“Oppa?” I lift the hat from over my eyes.

He pinches my cheeks softly and presses his nose to mine. “You’re too adorable.” I have the urge to lean into him, to kiss him for the first time, but I remember the shop keeper and step away sheepishly. “How about this, I pick something out for you to try on...and you pick something for me. Arasso?”

I nod and then go to work looking for something interesting. Five minutes later and the both of us meet up with interesting results. “Uh...What is that?” I ask and he looks really surprised.

“It’s a poncho.” He twirls it around and I hold back giggles.

“I looks more like a hula skirt. Pft-”

“Well, what’s that?” He says trying to look offended.

I flip it around to show him. “It’s a cape.” He laughs at me and puts the poncho back on the rack.

“On second thought, maybe we should go somewhere else.”

“Ani,” I pout. He looks at me, eyes widening slowly. “Op-pa...I want to try the poncho. Won’t you try the cape?”

He bites his bottom lip taking the cape from me slowly. “Dae...I will.”

I punch the air at my victory. Soon after, the two of us are turning to the other with our new clothing. “Oppa, you look dashing,” I laugh.

“Yah! I look like a fool.” He coughs into his hand a says softly, “Not that you look any better.”

“Bwoh? What did you say?” I poke him in the chest but he just chuckles at me. “Oppa, you’re so mean!”

“I’m sorry....Sorry sorry sorry sorry naega naega naega meonjeo nege nege nege ppajyeo ppajyeo ppajyeo beoryeo baby.” I watch him dance with the cape and fall over laughing. He bends down to lift me up but takes a picture of us beforehand.

“Hey~!”

“Bwoh?” he smiles.

“I think it’s time to leave. I don’t want to bug the owner too much.”

He agrees and unties the cape from around his neck. “We’ll get the bracelets though, is that okay?” I smile as a reply and he goes up to pay but comes right back. “Nami-yah, she says that the bracelets are buy three get one free. Do you think-”

“We should get one for YongGuk-shi and Zelo-shi.”

“That’s okay? If you want it to just be ours, you can say so...”

“Ani-, I’m fine with it. They won’t be getting these pictures or hang out with us tonight,” I merong.

As we leave, the shopkeeper tells us something. “You too look really good together. Nice and sweet...may your love blossom!”

We thank her for the kind words and exist the front door. “Nami, actually...stay right here for a moment.” I do as he says until he comes back for me. “Alright, now is fine.”

I step into the sidewalk and he what he’s done. There is a huge flower drawn on the cement with “Happy three weeks!”

Photobucket

A/N: Sorry for the time-lapse, I wanted to speed things up for a little bit. I think there was only about a week or two lost I'm not being exact with time...sorry...so it's not too bad. Just assume that nothing major happened. I might go back and fill in what was lost later. :) So please forgive me! OTL

Again, thanks for reading/commenting/subbing/whatever you do! ^^ deletes dirty Jay Park reference.

-Meng

@pyjamagirl : bwuhaha

@ieatrice : welcome! ^^ also, private message me who you think it is~ I'm interested to know if you've figured me out! XD I feel that I might have made it too obvious ._.'

@Snipesesness : MY PRICELESS CHINA!!!! /sobs ;-;    ~ᄏᄏᄏᄏ

@toowhiteforkpop and @Snipesesness : me and two of my k-pop buddies, we rub our hands together and repeat 'sorry' with the melody ^^