It's a Suprise.

The Red Knot.

I unbuckle myself from my seat and begin to undo DanYi’s booster seat. She watches as I snap the latches undone and then lend my arms to her. “Unni!” she giggles as I hold her to my chest.

“Aigoo, you’re too cute,” I laugh resting her on my hip when we get out of the car. “DanYi-yah, this is Unni’s house,” I smile pointing to my apartment. “Want to come in and see Auntie? She should be home.”

The little girl smacks her hands to either side of her face making a sweet “O” with her lips. “Auntie too?”

I nod. “I bet if you’re really nice, she’ll give you some candy.”

“No sugar!” Zelo blurts out from behind his window.

I look at him curiously. “Why don’t you come out? We’re here and my umma would love to see you again.”

He turns his face awkwardly. “Heh, I’m stuck.”
trans.gif

“What do you mean stuck?”

He opens the door and I notice that his shirt is buckled into his seat-belt.  “You’ve gotta be kidding me, right?” I look closer and roll my eyes. “Looks like you’re stuck for good. Have fun in the van forever and always~” I taunt.

“Nami-neh!”

I laugh at his pitiful situation but choke when DanHae wanders over to help unlatch the boy. A few minutes into his predicament and she’s freed him. He doesn’t look at her, can’t even move until she’s taken four steps back. A small thanks falls from his lips and I almost collapse from laughing. If I wasn’t holding DanYi, I might have face planted into the cement.

This kid is just...hilarious to watch.

“I’ll take DanYi-yah,” a deep voice booms over top of me and the girl is lifted up and away from me.

“Yah! Give her back!” I pout chasing after him.

“No way, this is my girl,” he laughs loudly.

I turn to take her back but trip over my constant annoyance, the strings. The wind is knocked out of me and I lay there with my back parallel to the ground. “Help?” I whisper in Korean.

A warm hand takes mine and I lift into the pull. “You should be careful, you’re just as clumsy as Yukiko-chan,” Hikato laughs.

“Uh, thanks,” I mutter. This is probably the first time that he’s touched me or even talked to me without Yumi standing next to him.

“Don’t worry about it. Just try not to hurt yourself. Yukiko-chan does enough of that for all of us.”

Should I laugh? Do I have the right to? It feels like a forced joke. Like he keeps going out of his way to say her name. Am I hearing him right, or is it just my imagination?

“Nami-yah, you okay?” YongGuk questions with a weird expression. He switches DanYi to his other arm and grabs for me. “You’re not hurt are you?”

“Ani, it’s a few scratches.”

“You should remind your boyfriend that I’m your future brother-in-law,” Hikato laughs in Japanese.

I lean into YongGuk’s cupping a hand around his ear. “Thank you,” I breathe before kissing him sweetly behind my shielding hand.

I turn to DanYi and snatch her.

“Yah!” he yells but I swing her in my arms until she’s giggling.

“I like Unni,” she smiles wrapping her arms around my shoulders. “You and Oppa should get married.”

I hear the van’s door slam and look to DanHae. She's heard her little sister. I’m sure of it. “Dongie-yah is foolish sometimes,” she mutters to herself walking behind Zelo.

“What- Why are you so close?!” he yelps as she bows her head into his back.

“Oppa is going to get married to Unni and they’re both going to die,” she sobs softly.

“BWOH!” Zelo turns around and grips her shoulders. “That’s so stupid! Don’t listen to anything that TaeHoon says, he’s just mean!”

She looks at him and begins to cry harder.

“DanHae!”

“Stop yelling at her,” YongGuk hushes and pulls the girl into his arms. “Dannie, what did I just tell you twenty minutes ago?”

“You said that-”

“I’m here, I’m not going anywhere. I could beat up TaeHoon for telling you that too.” He turns his back to her and motions for her to jump on. “Come on, Auntie really wanted to see the both of you today. You know how excited she is?”

I follow behind him with DanYi as the rest of them bring our things. “What are you talking about?” I ask watching my steps.

“I was talking to Auntie about them right after you boarded the plan. She told me that she wanted to spend the day with them once because she hasn’t been around kids in a while.” He knocks on the door and laughs. “Of course, Zelo will be staying as well.”

My umma swings open the door and squeals. “Omo! You girls are just so gorgeous!” She takes DanYi from me and squeezes her tightly. “You must be Bang-shi’s cousins, right? Good thing you look nothing like him!” she teases.

“Umma!”

“What?” she laughs letting the rest of them in. “If they were handsome like him, they wouldn’t be nearly this beautiful. Good looks must run in the family though.”

“Speaking of family,” Yumi says, almost spits, in Japanese.

“Yumi-chan!” The three of them share a warm embrace, but it appears that DanYi got the short end of the stick getting smushed between the two. “You must be so tired! But it’s good to have you back for a while longer.”

“Yeh, the three of us are going to work on the gallery soon so we’ll be leaving you.”

Umma looks up to Yukiko and Hikato and bows, “It’s great to see the both of you again.” She changes her tongue to Japanese so fast that I almost don’t catch it. DanYi looks at her oddly and I can’t help but notice DanHae sulking off to the side.

“DanHae-yah, follow me.” I take her too my room and show her my origami collection. “Look at this paper firework*.” I give her the toy and her eyes light up. “DanHae-yah, if you stop being upset...I bet Auntie will teach you how to make this.”
 

**These are so much work to make, but they can be extremely pretty.


She looks at me. “Why can’t you?”

“I don’t remember how to make them,” I sigh and pull a box of origami papers from under my bed. “But my umma does.”

She takes the box and flips through the papers. “They’re all so pretty.”

“Use whatever you like. Why don’t we make a few things for Zelo?”

We head back to the living room and sit on the floor. After I show her how to makes lotuses, Yumi, Hikato and Yukiko leave to start working.

“They haven’t even been on Korean soil for two hours and they’re already working. Dear Amateratsu,” my umma sighs. “JoonHong-ah, sit down and I’ll teach you to make roses.”

Zelo points to himself. “Me? Why roses?”

She motions for him to hurry. “It’s a good skill. You know girls are like flowers right?”

He looks to DanHae and me with a slightly disgusted look. “You mean some?”

She smacks his arm and forces him to sit down. “Come here. You’ll need to know this one day.”

I start to sneak my way back and away. Umma can handle the both of them. I have faith.

“Where do you think you’re going?” a deep voice booms and I look up at YongGuk leaning over top of me.

“Oh hey...you.”

“Comeon’ I need you to help me with something.” He lifts me up and walks me to the door. “Auntie, you sure you got this?”

“Honey I’m fine, do what you need to do,” she laughs putting DanYi in her lap. “If anyone is going to give me trouble it’s JoonHong-ah. Then I’ll just call his umma.”

“Hurry back Oppa!” DanYi yells and DanHae just pouts.

“Bye guys! We’ll be back soon enough. DanHae, don’t make that face. We’ll get ice-cream later. Promise.”

A light smile temps her lips and she continues folding.

“Where are we going?” I ask once we’ve shut the door.

“It’s a surprise.”

A/N: SEE I HELD UP MY PROMISES!!

and because I know only one or two of you follow my tumblr, I decided that I should post this here too... for all of you Bang YongGuk lovers (I'm hoping since he;s apart of the main pair you like him =___=')

BAM! or BANG...which ever you prefer. :3
I randomly asked which B.A.P member I sould draw cause I was wanting to. And Bang was the only one aked for. lol feel like working on this off and on for 24 hours isn't too bad. my art teacher would have killed me for using a photo and mechanical pencil.

Think of it as a gift to my readers ^^ I can't really get you anything to thank you, but I think this is the best and ex-art student can give you. I left it without a watermark because I felt it would ruin it.

Anyways~ I kinda love messing with Zelo. If you can't tell already.

asdfghjkl;

Thanks for reading, commenting, subbing or what ever it is you Babyz do ^^v

 

DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE FOR OUR BOYS!  we are currently getting smashed TT~TT

I don't want to lose like this. B.A.P has not rested and I think that they need some award to show just how hard they've worked!

@toowhiteforkpop : "LOVE AND RAINBOWS AND BUNNIES FOR EVERYONE!!" ಠ_ಠ my thoughts exactly. I can't bare to write one of those heartbreaking stories where you end up sobbing for days after finishing. It will be cheesy. It will be sappy. But I will try my damnedest to make you guys laugh and stay interested.

If I wrote a story where I killed off my Oppa, or the person he loved most in the world (...or in the fic) I would hate myself. It's like saying "Oppa, I never want you to be happy. EVER. because you, you are MINE and you must SUFFER without me!"

OTL -why did I actually think this through?

You can post as much as you like! I love talking to you guys. and I'm so sorry...

at least I didn't run you over with an Oldsmobile O_O' (that might kill you and turn you into a demon.)