Chapter 9 - F4

You Are My Target!

“Um...Haemi? Where exactly are we going?” I asked tentatively.

“We’re going to find you a fake boyfriend of course!” she said happily, as she dragged me down the hallway. As I was pulled down the hall, I noticed that a lot of people were staring at me. Is it because I was the new kid? Or was it because I'm the new target?

“So you're telling me that this school is famous for its guys?” I asked trying to distract myself from all of the stares.

“Of course! Why else would anyone come to this place?” she laughed. Well, I did see a lot of female students here. We finally came to stop in front of classroom 2-F. Haemi and I walked in, and she immediately pulled me over to a guy who was sitting in the front row.

“Ah Haemi, what are you- Oh! Ji Eun it's you!” I looked closely at him.

“Baekhyun!” I exclaimed. “I didn't know you were in this class!”

Haemi looked at us suspiciously. “You guys know each other?”

Baekhyun smiled that gorgeous smile of his. “She just moved onto our street a couple of days ago, so of course we-” he stopped talking as Haemi's face darkened and she turned to me.

“You.” she said, in a dangerous tone. My eyes widened at her sudden change of character. “You live on his street?” I gave a small nod. Then she pulled me into a hug.

“You are officially my new best friend!” she said happily. I was a little confused. I looked at Baekhyun, who was covering his face with his hand, trying to stifle his laughter.

“I should explain,” he started, pulling Haemi off of me. “You see, Haemi has a bit of a crush on Suho. You remember him right?” I nodded.

“So now I have another excuse to go see him! I can hang out with you, and maybe catch a glimpse of him.” she said dreamily. “Maybe we could even go on a double date with you and your boyfriend!”

Baekhyun looked at me. “You have a boyfriend? Who?”

“Well, I don't have one yet...” I muttered. Haemi explained our plan to him.

He laughed. “Wow, that's a weird plan, but it just might work!” he said. “Well I can introduce you to a few guys if you want.” He called over three boys.  “Ji Eun, meet Kai, Lay and Sehun.”

“These three and Baekhyun are known as the F4 of our year, because they're all in class 2-F, and they're the most attractive guys in our grade.” Haemi whispered in my ear. I completely believed her. These three were really handsome.

One of the boys took my hand. “It's very nice to meet you Ji Eun, I've heard quite a bit about you lately.” he said, giving me a smile and then kissing my hand. I quickly jerked my hand back, surprised by his actions. Haemi gave him a light slap on the arm.

“Don't scare her Kai, she already has Kris to deal with. She doesn't need you flirting with her as well!” she told him. Kai pouted.

“Aw, you never let me have any fun!” he protested.

She ignored him. “Anyways,” she turned to address the other two as well. “We need your help with something. You guys all know that Kris is targeting her right? Well we were thinking about making him jealous by having her date someone else!”

“And so you want one of us to date her?” asked Kai.

Haemi nodded. “You guys don't have to date for real, just hang out a lot and keep him off of her. Nothing special.”

Kai grinned. “I would be quite happy to! Kris has always ticked me off. Always flirting with everyone, it annoys me...”

“Only because he's better at it than you...” one boy muttered.

“Yah, who's side are you on Lay?” Kai yelled.

Lay shrugged. “My own side. And I'd rather stay out of this one. Kris is my friend, and even if I don't really approve of this whole target thing, I'd rather not get in his way. He's scary when he's angry.”

“Good point. Sorry Ji Eun, I don't want to deal with Kris either!” Sehun said. Well I can't really blame them can I? Even I don't want to deal with Kris!

“Well if nobody else wants to, I guess I'll date Kai...” I said.

Kai cheered and gave me a hug. “Yes! I'll be an awesome fake boyfriend, don't you worry. Now about our first date, I was thinking about going t-”

“YAH!” someone yelled from the doorway. We all turned. Standing at the door was a short girl with glasses. She stormed over to where we were standing and pulled Kai off of me.

“What do you think you're doing to her oppa? What did I tell you about flirting?” she demanded, grabbing him by the ear.

“OW! Aish, Bonnie stop it! Let go!” Kai yelled, flailing as he tried to get away without hurting his ear.

Lay and Sehun started laughing. “That's Kai's younger sister, Bonnie.” Baekhyun explained. “She has a bit of a brother complex...she hates seeing him with other girls.”

I stared at them apprehensively. Well this puts a bit of a dent in our plans. As much as I want to get rid of Kris, I don't want to have to deal with Kai's crazy sister.

“Um...well I think we should go now anyways. Lunch is almost over.” said Haemi. We both left (as Bonnie continued to torture Kai) and went back to our classroom.

“What am I going to do now?” I said.

“Don't worry about it!” Haemi exclaimed. “We still have a lot of classes to go through tomorrow!”

I groaned. Going through the whole school just to find one guy? This is going to take forever!

 

____________

Kai, Sehun and Lay are not going to be her boyfriend....so who is? :P

find out next chapter! 

  

this chapter is dedicated to my lovely editor/friend/fangirl forgotten_dreams

thank you for giving me ideas and for fixing my stupid spelling mistakes <3

SARANGHAEYO! <3