Chapter 3 - Alarm

You Are My Target!

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-

I groaned as I d around in the dark, eventually slapping the snooze button on my clock. It was 7:00am. I sat up in bed, blinking sleepily. Ugh, why am I up so early?

Oh yeah, today is my first day at school. I should probably get up.

I pushed my covers aside, only to pull them back up when cold air assaulted my body. I snuggled back into my warm bed. I was so tired, maybe 5 more minutes of sleep wouldn't hurt.....

I woke up again, feeling slightly more rested. Then realization hit me and I shot up out of bed and checked the time: 7:40am! “!” I yelled loudly, racing around trying to get ready. By 7:50 I was out the door. I ran down the stairs and was about to run down the street when I ran into something and tripped. I closed my eyes and braced myself, expecting to fall on the ground, and found myself landing on something.....soft?

I opened my eyes and blinked, and found myself staring into the handsome face of the guy I had just knocked over and landed on. My eyes widened as I stared at him; his face was only inches from my own. I lay on top of him, petrified. Then I finally came to my senses and quickly stood up, backing away a few steps. “I'm so sorry!” I cried.

He sat up and stared at me, then got up and dusted himself off. “It's alright, nothing broken at least.” he said in a deep voice. Now I managed to get a good look at him. He was extremely tall and absolutely stunning. I stared at him, my jaw slightly hanging open. Even after all of the boys I met yesterday, this one managed to take my breath away.

He looked at me and smirked. Then he said in a dangerously low voice, “But considering you did just knock me over, wouldn't you think an apology isn't enough?” I gulped as he moved closer to me. What is he talking about? I backed up as he slowly approached. What am I supposed to do in this kind of situation?

I felt myself hit something solid: he had driven me against the wall of the house. Slowly, he moved his face close to mine. I swear I was about to have a heart attack. He whispered into my ear, “You owe me for this, alright?” His breath slightly tickling my ear. And then, he just stepped back, gave me a mocking wave and left.

I leaned against the wall for a few minutes, clutching my chest and trying to comprehend what had just happened. Who was that guy anyways? And what did he mean by 'you owe me?' And then I checked my watch.

“AH! I'm going to be late!” I cried as a raced off towards school.

 

___________

......I don't really have anything to say ._.

so here's a random pic :D

AYO WADDUP KREESE