Chapter 6 - Counter Attack

You Are My Target!

“He's going to do what?” I shouted. School had ended, and I was at Baekhyun's house with Chanyeol and Xiumin. They were sitting on the couch, watching me as I paced the room angrily.

Chanyeol sighed. “You see, Kris is kind of a player. He likes to flirt with a lot of girls, and he usually never gets too serious. But when a girl openly challenges him, he does everything in his power to get them to fall for him, and in the end he always breaks their heart. It's like a game to him.”

Xiumin nodded solemnly. “It's true.” he said sadly. “There was one girl, I think her name was Miyoung? She was one of the prettiest girls in the school, but she had a horrible personality. Every time he tried to flirt with her, she always gave him the cold shoulder and made fun of him. Then he made her his target. And just like that, she was head over heels for him one week later! I don't know how he did it...”

“And then what? He just dumped her?” I yelled. “This thinks he can make me fall for him just like her? I'd like to see him try!”

Chanyeol put his hand on my arm, trying to calm me down. I took a deep breath. “There's no way in hell I would ever like him. No way at all.” I said.

“Well that's exactly what Miyoung said. But in the end she was begging him to be her boyfriend.” said Xiumin quietly. I glared at him and he immediately hid behind Baekhyun.

“Well...on the bright side, at least you know what's coming!” said Baekhyun cheerfully. “And that means you can counter it.”

“That's true.” said Chanyeol excitedly. “Only, what do you do to counter it? He's trying to get you to like him, so the only way to beat that is....” he suddenly stopped talking.

“What? How do I beat him?” I asked urgently.

“Well....one way you could beat him is if....you made him fall for you first...”

“No. Absolutely not. No way. NO!” I said, getting louder with every word. “I don't want that guy to like me! And wouldn't that mean I would be doing the exact same thing he does to all of those poor girls?”
And how would I get him to fall for me in the first place? I've never had a boyfriend, and I have no experience in flirting or dating or any of that stuff!


“I hate to say this Ji Eun, but it looks like that's your best option right now.” Baekhyun said. Chanyeol and Xiumin nodded.

“Alright, I'll think about it.” I sighed.

After saying goodbye I went back to my home and fell onto my bed, exhausted. So much for having a peaceful new life. Now I have to deal with this jerk. I must have the worst luck ever. How the heck am I going to defeat him?


Maybe their idea isn't so bad after all...

I shook my head, trying to remove that thought. Get it together! You can beat this guy without having to resort to that! He thinks that I'll fall for him? Just you wait Kris. I am not going to be another one of your targets!

 

____________

my exo-m poster arrived in the mail today!

day has instantly been made :)

except my mother thinks luhan looks like a five year old ._. (but she did agree that they're all cute xD)

thanks to all the new subscribers! <3