Jealousy is a Weird Feeling

My Addiction

 

Happy(´_●`)ノ┌iiii┐ヾ_`*)Birthday Park Bom sorry for leaving early a while ago. To make up, I'm outside your house~ (ω・`) come outside and let's talk okay~

Ji Yong nervously pressed the SEND button on his mobile phone. It was dark outside and the moon shone brighter than the lampposts. Ji Yong waited for Bom  two houses away from her house. He wanted to surprise her with a special gift as an apology for leaving her early. 

"Hyun Mi noona…" he hesitated and shook his head. "I shouldn't be thinking about her right now."

Ji Yong's thoughts were broken off by the sound of a gate opening. Bom stepped outside followed by a silhouette of a tall guy. Ji Yong couldn't make out the face since he was far away but not too far to hear their voices.

"Eomonim, thank you for the meal." the silhouette bowed.

"Seunghyun?" Ji Yong thought to himself as he recognized the voice. He moved closer and hid behind a car that was parked nearby.

"Ah~ it was our pleasure to have you as our guest, Seunghyun-ssi." an elder woman's voice spoke up. "I'll leave you two alone for a while." Ji Yong heard the gate closed.

"Seunghyun-ssi, thank you for helping me a while ago." Bom said.

"Anieyo, thank you for the nice dinner, sunbae" Seunghyun replied. "Happy birthday~ you should have told me it was your birthday so I could have brought something for you."

"Ah you didn't have to" Bom said with a nervous laugh.

"I've gotta go now.. see you at school, arasseo?"

"Ne, arasseo."

Ji Yong slowly lifted his head to take a peek at Seunghyun and Bom.  Seunghyun inched towards Bom. He was about to give her a quick hug but he saw Bom's nervousness. He just patted her shoulders instead and turned to walk home with a wave. Seunghyun hummed to a happy tune while he walked home. Ji Yong crouched lower to avoid being seen. The smile disappeared from his face. He clenched the surprise he was holding for Bom. 

"What's this weirdly familiar feeling on my chest?" he slowly thought as his mind returned to the thoughts of Hyun Mi. "Could it be I'm jealous?" He waited for Seunghyun to leave the street and then Ji Yong slowly walked away.

~~

As soon as Bom said goodbye to Seunghyun, she immediately went to her room to avoid talking to her mom about Seunghyun. Her mom was convinced that Seunghyun liked Bom and she was teasing her only daughter.

"Ahh, umma stop it." Bom said to her as she entered the house. "I'm already embarassed."

Bom closed the door and saw her phone on top of her dresser. It flashed continuously indicating an unread message. Bom thought it was Dara and grabbed her phone.

Happy(´_●`)ノ┌iiii┐ヾ_`*)Birthday Park Bom sorry for leaving early a while ago. To make up, I'm outside your house~ (ω・`) come outside and let's talk okay~

"Oh..it's Ji Yong-ssi.." she thought as she read the message. "Omo, he's outside? How did he know where I live?"

Bom quickly sneaked out of the house, avoiding her mom and dad who were in the living room watching television. She carefully closed the main door to avoid being noticed by them. She stepped out and looked left and right for any signs of Ji Yong.

"Oh, where is he?" she wondered. Bom even checked above the trees to see if Ji Yong was hanging by the branches. "He's a little monkey anyway." But he was nowhere to be found.

"Why send me a message when he isn't even here?" 

Bom decided to walk around the street to see if Ji Yong was hiding somewhere or if he was lost. She walked on a slow pace to observe every nook and cranny where he could have hidden. Bom even hesitantly checked the garbage bins on the corner of the street. After around ten minutes of searching, she was back again in front of their house with nothing.

"Aigo, don't tell me he's playing a prank on me?"

Bom tried to call Ji Yong's phone but it wasn't ringing. She gave up on her third try and just went inside. Outside the moon still shone brightly despite the gloomy atmosphere.

~~

sorry if this chapter is short

i'm working on the new chapter right now

thank you to everyone who read and comment! <3

i edited the foreword by the way.

i added ms kang's pic if anyone's curious! i also decided to remove the rest of 2ne1 & bigbang from the cast.. they were too many and i couldn't fit them into the story line anymore. mianhe if you were looking forward for them