Nolza's First Showcase

My Addiction

-YG High Cultural Festival-


Crowds of students gathered in front of the makeshift stage at the school field. The sun was out in the clear day but the students didn't mind. They were watching the club showcase and Nolza was up next. Almost all of them haven't heard of the new club but they heard that Seunghyun and Ji Yong will perform. There was silence as the crowd waited for them to go up the stage. Seunghyun came out first followed by Ji Yong. Their fans and admirers burst into deafening screams.

"Oppa~!"

"Oppa, hwaiting!"

"Marry me~ Seunghyun oppa!"

Bom watched from backstage with Dara. Seunghyun and Ji Yong performed "Lies" which will be followed by the whole group's performance of "We Belong Together." Bom nervously played with her fingernails. Dara patted Bom's back.

"Bommie, don't worry...we can do it." Dara reassured her best friend.

"Ne..." Bom replied as she watched Ji Yong's back. "Ji Yong-ah... I think I like you.."


-Flashback: 3 weeks ago-


"Lesson number four: fall in love." Ji Yong said and held up four fingers. He hid his blushing face behind the camera he held. Bom nearly choked and avoided the camera.

"Yah, Ji Yong-ah, don't joke around." Bom mumbled and hit random keys on the piano again. He silently watched her through the camera. He watched how she hesitated hitting the C key. He saw her long lashes fluttered as she blinked. "This girl... Has she ever been in love?" he thought and cleared his throat.

"Park Bom-ah, I didn't mean fall in love immediately! What I mean is...to find someone you'll fall in love with and experience what love is. The waves of emotions from love, it's a good feeling you know."

"Have you?" Bom bluntly asked. "Have you experienced being in love?"

"Aniyo." He answered then his face flushed. "Yah, why are you even asking me that?"

"Liar..."

"Mwo? How did I became a liar?"

"Ms. Kang... You told me she is your first love." Bom answered and stuck her tongue to the camera.

"Omo, Bommieeeeee, are you jealous~?" Ji Yong joked and imitated Dara's voice again.

"I'm not! Pabo..." Bom said as her face flushed red. "I just don't like liars..."

"Yah... I was just a kid back then... with noona. It wasn't serious and besides, it was just one-sided" Ji Yong answered and focused the camera to Bom's fingers that rested on top of the piano keys. "Yah~~ enough about me.. I'm the variety show host here and you're the guest." he joked and tried to change the subject.

"So you haven't?" Bom asked in a hushed whisper. "Omo, what did I just ask him? I hope he didn't hear it. Please don't hear it, please don't." Bom thought as she realized what she just blurted out.

Ji Yong blushed upon hearing Bom's reply. He slowly set the camera down on top of the piano and looked directly at her innocent eyes. Unconsciously, his face started to come closer to her face. His breathing became heavier as the fresh floral scent of Bom's perfume hit his nose. Their face were inches apart. Bom's lips quivered as her eyes locked into his. She was lost in the pool of Ji Yong's hazy brown eyes.

"Do you want to?" Ji Yong whispered.

"D-do I wa-want t-to.. w-what?" Bom stuttered as she felt Ji Yong's hair brushed her forehead. She gulped and backed a bit. She bit her lips. "Omo...is he going to kiss me?" she thought. Bom closed her eyes.

GROWL~~

Her stomach growled. "Aigooo, I haven't had my lunch yet." Bom opened her eyes to the sight of Ji Yong in a fit of laughter. She hit him on the shoulders hard.

"Yah, I was asking if you want to go down and eat." Ji Yong said and grabbed the video camera again. He focused on Bom's blushing but angry face. She ignored him.

"Bommieee, let's go eat together~" he said in his best Dara voice.


-END OF FLASHBACK-


Bom continued to watch Ji Yong as their performance of "Lies" finished. The audience erupted in a frenzy of screaming and cheers. Dara held her hand and signaled that it's their time to come up the stage. Bom glanced at Ji Yong's back again as she entered the stage gripping her mic.

"Annyeong hasseyo!" Dara cheerfully greeted to the microphone. "Ulineun Nolza imnida!" The crowd cheered as the music started. Bom gripped her mic and closed her eyes.

"We've practiced this before. I can do this. Hwaiting!" she thought and opened her eyes to the cheering crowd. She gulped and looked at Ji Yong who smiled at her. "I can sing without being nervous if I look at him." she thought. When her cue came, the whole time she sang, her eyes were on Ji Yong. Ji Yong noticed it and he blushed. And she sang perfectly.


~~


At the very back of the crowd stood two tall men in black suit and sunglasses. They stood out from the crowd of students but none of them paid attention. All eyes and ears were on Nolza and the two most popular guys in school. The man in a crew cut pointed towards the stage and nudged his companion.

"He's the guy."

"You sure?"

"Yes, 100% sure."


~~


Nolza's performance ended with a blast and the crowd cheered for more. Dara spoke to the mic "Annyeong~ I hope you enjoyed Nolza's first ever showcase. I'm Park Dara and I'm the spokesperson of Nolza~!"

"I'm Choi Seunghyun~ also known as TOP. I mostly arrange the music to our songs."

"I'm Kwon Ji Yong but you can call me GDragon when I'm up the stage~ I write the lyrics to our songs." Ji Yong said with a smile. He looked over to Bom and saw her nervously gripping her mic.

"Oh, we should also introduce this lady over here!" Ji Yong spoke to the mic and went over to Bom's side.

"Ah...I'm Park Bom. I like the song we just sang." she flashed a nervous smile towards the audience.

"This girl over here is Miss Park Bom." Ji Yong said cheerfully. He glanced at Bom. "I want to mention that her talent is really admirable today. She's the one who created the melody to "We Belong Together."

"This is the girl that Ji Yong-ah loves warmly." Dara quipped to the mic giddily.

Bom blushed and looked at Dara in a strange way. Dara just smiled back. "Omo, what's happening here." Bom thought as she felt her cheeks going red again.

"She's my girlfriend!" Ji Yong added and the crowd cheered louder. Bom's jaw dropped and looked over to Ji Yong who smiled to the crowd.

"Aniyo~! Aniyo~!" Bom exclaimed as she felt so embarassed.

"She's also my one-sided love." Seunghyun said. "We're actually in a love triangle." the crowd cheered louder. Bom felt like she wanted to disappear any moment.

"Omo, what is this? A public confession?" Bom thought as she nervously stood in the middle of the stage.

"Our time on the stage ends here~ but please look forward for Nolza's future performances!" Dara said and waved goodbye. The four of them exited the stage with Bom lagging behind. Dara approached her while the two guys went to get drinks for all of them.

"Bommie~ isn't being on stage fun? And getting two confessions on stage? Aigo~ you're making me envious.." Dara playfully said and linked arms with Bom. She felt Bom's cold hand and saw her pale face. "Yah, Bommie, what's wrong?"

Bom leaned her body to Dara's. She felt her vision getting blurry and there were butterflies all over her stomach. Her palms were in cold sweat. "Dara..." she weakly said before she fainted.


~~


Seunghyun and Ji Yong headed to the vending machine near the gymnasium. Ji Yong was silent the whole time. Seunghyun grinned like an idiot while Ji Yong looked at him.

"It's my treat. What do you want?" Seunghyun asked the pouting Ji Yong.

"Yah, is it true? What you said earlier..." Ji Yong asked as he pressed the vendo for melon milk. Seunghyun smirked and patted Ji Yong's head.

"Yah, I should ask you too.. What you said earlier, Bom's your girlfriend.. is that true?" he asked Ji Yong and got himself a sports drink and two strawberry milk from the vendo.

"Aish, you sly guy.. I asked first." Ji Yong said and opened his drink. Before Seunghyun could reply, two men in black suits approached them. Seunghyun eyed them suspiciously.

"Good afternoon." one of them greeted. Seunghyun and Ji Yong bowed hesitantly in return.

"Kwon Ji Yong, we'd like to talk to you." the other one said with a stern voice.


~~

omo, asdadadsfsdafsk... I enjoyed writing this chapter... (=^.^=) i hoped you enjoy reading it too <3 GBOM is real~!!! Thank you for this entry at GBOMsince2006. That vid is actually my inspiration in writing this fanfiction <3 Hohoho, I've blabbed too much again. >.< please comment and subscribe if you like it!

Also, I'd like to announce, this coming week, updates will be slow for My Addiction and my other fic, I Found Your Cat. I'll try to update once for this week, but if I can't, expect the updates on Saturday.. Thanks for sticking up to me until this point! <3