Indirect Skinship

My Addiction

Nae nuneul bwayo oh / Boy I'm ready for your love
geudaemaneul mideobollaeyo / You got me going steady for your love
mae-il honjaseo ulgiman haneyo / Nobody but you I'm thinking of
neomuna goma-ungeoryo / So heavenly so obvious
oh baby baby

Bom couldn't get the catchy tune out her head. The song stuck to her mind and was on repeat all week long. Bom hummed as she and Dara ate lunch on their school's rooftop. Even if students were prohibited there, the two still sneaked up. Dara noticed Bom's smiling expression.

"O, is that a new song?" Dara asked. "Whose song is that?"

Bom snapped from her trance and shyly faced Dara. "Ne, it's a new song.. that I just made up."

"Eh?" Dara exclaimed. "You made it up?"

"I think I did." Bom replied as she remembered the night she spent at Seunghyun's while Ji Yong was sick. Dara just looked at Bom puzzled.

"Sunba~e" a voice from behind greeted them.

"Oh, Ji Yong-ah and Seunghyun-ah." Dara said as they made room for them on their bench.

"Oppa~" Bom teased Seunghyun which made him blushed.

"Mwo?" Seunghyun answered.

"Aniyo, I was just teasing you." Bom said and stuck her tongue at him.

Ji Yong watched the two from the corner of his eyes. He hasn't talked to Bom since he got sick and he felt like she was avoiding him. "Did I say something to her that night?" He watched as the two continued to play around. Ji Yong cleared his throat and started to sing using the rhythm that Bom created.

nal anajweoyo / I'm so ready for your love
idaero yeongweonhi hamkkehaeyo / You got me going steady for your love
jichin geudae naege gidaedo dweyo / Ain't nobody but you I'm thinking of
eonjena geudael saranghallaeyo baby / That's only because we belong together

Bom suddenly stopped and look at Ji Yong. He smiled at her when their eyes met.  "Omo, he heard?" Bom thought to herself as she looked away.

"Eh, that's the song you were humming to Bommie, right?" Dara asked. "How did you know that, Ji Yong-ah?"

"Ah, it's because an angel sang me that song." He answered with a smile. It made Bom blush like crazy.

"Huh?" Seunghyun asked. He was as confused as Dara.

"Aniyo~ I meant Park Bom-ah taught this song to me," he lied while Bom gently hit his shoulders. He started to sing again.

"Oh~ speaking of which," Dara began to say. "You guys, let's all form a school club together!"

"A school club?" Ji Yong and Seunghyun said together.

"Oh, you mean Nolza?" Bom asked remembering the idea Dara have a few weeks back.

Dara nodded. "Ne, I already asked the teachers. We need a minimum of four members to create a school club."

"What exactly is Nolza?" Seunghyun asked. "We play games all day?"

"Aniyo~" Dara started to explain. "We'll focus on stage performance."

"Stage performance of what?" Ji Yong asked.

"Of your music~!" Dara exclaimed as she rolled her eyes.

"Sounds interesting." Seunghyun nodded as he thought about it.

"Then what are you two going to do?" Ji Yong asked as he pointed to Dara and Bom.

"Wae, of course we'll sing too!" Dara said and stick her tongue out to Ji Yong. "We can sing too you know."

"Arasseo, arasseo~" Ji Yong answered. "Then it's settled~ Nolza is official."

"Jinja?" Dara asked in excitement and clapped her hands. She turned to look at Bom but she wasn't as excited as she is. "Omo, what's wrong Bommie?"

"Can I really…sing?" Bom mumbled to herself.

"Yah~ of course you can Bommie~" Dara encouraged her. She knew her bestfriend has the talent but was too shy to face the stage. "We need something for Bommie to overcome her fear."

"Ne, I know you're a great singer, Park Bom-ah." Ji Yong said with a smile and it made Bom blush some more.

~~

After dinner, Bom lied down on her bed with her arms spread wide. Her eyes were closed but she was still singing the song Ji Yong made. "Yah, Ji Yong, for whom did you write that for?" she thought as she lied down on her side. She sighed and pouted. "Aish, I've been thinking too much again."

She got up and went to their kitchen. She searched for her favorite after-dinner snack -- corn.

"Umma, no corn left?" she asked her mom who was watching television.

"Omo, I think we just ran out yesterday," Bom's mom answered.

"But I want cornnnn." Bom mumbled to herself with a pout. She got her gray jacket in her room then asked permission from her parents to go out to buy corn.

"Just come back early, arasseo?"

"Arasseo!"

Bom was just wearing a red tank top and black shorts that stopped on her midthighs. She put on her jacket and rubbed her hands together. "All for my love of corn." she muttered as she went to the nearby vegetable store to buy her corn. The store was still open and she bought her stock of corn for the next four days.

"Yum yum, can't wait to eat you once I get home~" Bom thought as she paid for her merchandise. She walked home swaying her bag of corn. She passed by the park and saw Ji Yong walking a small dog on a leash.

"Ji Yong-ah~" she called out and went to their side.

Ji Yong turned his head and saw Bom walking towards them. The dog he was holding wagged its tail at the approaching lady. Ji Yong's eyes widened as he saw what Bom was wearing. Her legs were enough to make anyone drool. Bom looked at him with a weird expression.

"Omo, so cute~" Bom said as she bend over the pet Ji Yong's dog. As she bent down, her shorts hiked up and Ji Yong blushed.

"Yah, Gaho don't come over to that noona over there," Ji Yong said to his dog. "You'll just get hurt."

Bom just looked at him with a frown. She stood up and stuck her tongue out at Ji Yong. "Hey, dogs love me." she said then hit his shoulder playfully.

"Aishh," Ji Yong said and held Gaho's leash so he couldn't reach Bom. "Why are you wearing clothes like that?" he pointed at her tank top and shorts.

"Mwo?" Bom said with an annoyed face. "What's wrong with my clothes?"

"Don't wear y clothes when you're not y~!" He .

"Yah, you don't have to say it so bluntly." Bom said and  bent over to pet Gaho again. Gaho gave her cute puppy dog eyes and her hands.

"Park Bom-ah~ I'll walk you home." Ji Yong suddenly said and took the bag of corn from Bom's hands.

"Mwo?" Bom asked in disbelief.

"I said we'll take you home. You can't go out at night wearing those clothes you know~" Ji Yong said as he started to walk towards Bom's house.

"Omo, are you concerned for me Ji Yong-ah?" Bom asked in a cute and teasing manner as she caught up with Ji Yong and Gaho.

"Aniyo~!" Ji Yong lied and scowled at Bom. "We're just walking you home for Gaho's exercise, arasseo?"

"Little monkey Ji Yong~" Bom thought to herself. "You do care for me eh?"

"Can I hold Gaho's leash?" Bom asked.

"No~ Gaho doesn't like you." Ji Yong answered.

"Yes he does!" Bom said and grabbed Gaho's leash. Ji Yong still did not let go of Gaho's leash so the two of them were holding it. Gaho was just looking at his master and the girl he just met. He wagged his tail and kissed Bom's feet.

"Omo~ see he likes me!"

"Gaho~ noona will just hurt you." Ji Yong said as they walked Gaho with their hands both on their leash.

~~

Bom was at her room and sat in front of her laptop while eating her corn. She browsed sites about music and the music industry. "So that's how an idol's life goes~" she thought as she read up a gossip websites. Her eyes trailed on her hand that was on the mouse.

"Just a while ago, when we were walking Gaho, it's like we were holding hands indirectly." Bom realized as she blushed. "And he is concerned about me."

"Omo, did I just feel all giddy?"


(=^-^=) she's so cute right~?

thanks for reading! comment and subscribe if you like it!