GDTOP☆

My Addiction

 

The March weather is still cold even if the afternoon sun is present on the sky. Bom rubbed her two hands vigorously before placing her hands inside her pocket. She was intently watching the two guys dancing to the beat of the music. Unconsciously, she found herself bopping her head too.

                “Ohh~ I’ve never been interested in hip-hop music before, but it sounds like they’re having fun~” Bom thought as she continued to watch. She suddenly heard Ji Yong singing along to the song with made up lyrics.

                “Hey yow na na na na ra~” Ji Yong rapped along with the song.

                “Omo, how cute~” Bom thought while she giggled without thinking.

                The music stopped suddenly and the two guys turned their head to Bom.

                “Ohh~” Bom exclaimed while covering .

                “Park Bom!” Ji Yong greeted her and walked over to where Bom was standing. He casually put his arms over her shoulder and led her to Seunghyun who was standing over his music player.

                “Oh, it’s the girl from last time.” Seunghyun said as he lowered the volume.

                “This is Park Bom~” Ji Yong said as he slowly removed his arms from Bom’s shoulder.

                “Yah~” Seunghyun playfully hit Ji Yong’s head. “Let her talk and introduce herself, idiot.” He faced Bom and cleared his throat. “I’m Choi Seunghyun by the way.”

                “Ahh, my name is Park Bom.” Bom mumbled shyly. She was playing with her fingernails when Seunghyun grabbed her hand and shook it firmly.

                “Nice to meet you Park Bom.” Seunghyun said with a smile.

                He read Bom’s nameplate and learned that she was in second year. He smiled apologetically.

                “Oh, you’re second year already. Mianhe, sunbae.” Seunghyun bowed.

                “Ehhh~?” Ji Yong teasedwith a smile then poked Bom’s cheeks. “She looks just like my yeodongsaeng~”

                “Yahh~” Bom shouted and swatted Ji Yong’s hands from her face.

                “Don’t mind that monkey, sunbae.” Seunghyun apologized.

                “Erm, what are you two doing here? Don’t you know that students are not allowed here?” Bom asked.

                “Ahh, it was this monkey’s idea.. We were just practicing our new song..” Seunghyun explained with a sheepish smile.

                “Ehh~ that song.. is your song?” Bom said in surprise. “You made it yourself?”

                “Ne~” Seunghyun answered.

                “Ahh~ that’s amazing! I didn’t know that a student can do something like that.” Bom replied in awe.

                “You should come see us perform sometime, Park Bom-ah!” Ji Yong said and went between Suenghyun and Bom.

                “Ehehe, we sometimes perform in the park and the streets during weekend. It’s not really something spectacular but what’s important is we’re having fun.” Seunghyun exclaimed.

                “We call ourselves GDTOP when we perform.” Ji Yong said with a smile.

                “GD~TOP?” Bom repeated slowly.

                But before anyone could answer, Bom’s phone suddenly rang. She excused herself and answered her phone away from the two.

                “Yoboseyo~ Dara~~” Bom answered. “Aniyo, I haven’t forgot our shopping trip. Un, I’m on my way to our classroom now. See you in a bit.”

                Bom hung up and went to Seunghyun and Ji Yong.

                “Ah, mianhe, I have to go now.” Bom apologized with a shy smile. “Let’s talk to each other again sometime.”

                “See you, sunbae. We’ll be waiting for you this weekend!” Seonghyun answered with a wave of goodbye.

                “Park Bom-ah~ treat us to lunch sometime ‘kay~?” Ji Yong shouted but Bom was already out of sight.

                “Ahh, you little monkey, don’t tease that girl so much would you?” Seunghyun said once he made sure that Bom was out of earshot.

                “Ehh, don’t you see her face whenever I ?” Ji Yong said and imitated Bom’s annoyed expression. He furrowed his brows and pouted his lips.

                “Ahh, pabo ya~” Seunghyun said as he his music player again.

~~

                Bom walked inside her classroom and saw Dara waiting for her. Dara immediately saw her and walked towards her.

                “Bommie~ there you are.” Dara said as she linked arms with Bom. “Where have you been?”

                “Uhm~ it feels like I’ve met two interesting people today.” Bom mumbled then smiled hesitantly. 

~~

note: If anyone's wondering~ the song that they were dancing to is Big Bang's Lie.. it's the first song that came to my mind actually~ and during this time it has no lyrics yet so basically it's this version [click]

Ji Yong's calling Bom as "Park Bom-ah" because he's teasing her that she doesn't look older than them. As far as I know the suffix "-ah" is attached to name of people who are younger are you (>.<) correct me if I'm wrong though.

Sorry if the update seem a bit short, I'll do better next time. I recycled the poster from last chapter ehehe. And lastly thank you for my subscribers and commenters. It really means a lot to me ♥ This fic is for all the Addicteds ♥