Annyeong MERA~

My Addiction

"What did you say?!" Seunghyun asked in disbelief as he and Ji Yong were in the music room hanging out. "A contract?! Yah, lemme see that." he snatched the brown envelope from Ji Yong's hands.

"I'm not making this up. Read it for yourself." Ji Yong said as he fiddled with his video camera and replayed the scene where he filmed Bom in the same room.

"An exclusive contract?" Seunghyun repeated as he skimmed the first page. Ji Yong nodded without taking his eyes off the camera screen. Seunghyun noticed Ji Yong's behavior and cleared his throat. "Oh yeah, Bom was looking for you at school. She told me to return something to you."

With the mention of Bom's name, Ji Yong's eyes immediately shot up and met with Seunghyun's eyes. His heart suddenly started pounding as he thought of his bold confession. "Ah eottoke?" Ji Yong mumbled as he buried his face to his hands.

"Wae?" 

"How do you turn a girl like Bom into something fierce?" Ji Yong apparently was talking to himself, forgetting that Seunghyun was in the same room as him. "She's so cute~ how can she be fierce.. arghhh"

Seunghyun raised his eyebrow at his bestfriend who he knew was clearly bitten by the love bug. He cleared his throat again that made Ji Yong snap back to his senses.

"Speaking of Bom, will you tell this to her?"

"Only after I found a way to transform kyeopta Bom into a fierce Bom." Ji Yong groaned.

~~

Dara, Seunghyun, Bom and Ji Yong were all gathered outside the school grounds. Each of them sat at the soccer field where they were shaded by the large trees. Leaves were slowly falling, little by little, and signalled the nearing end of spring. Everyone was busy, their noses buried in books, notebooks and schoolwork.

"Aigo, we've been so busy with our showcase that we're lagging behind school stuff." Dara complained as she stretched her arms lazily.

Bom sat beside Dara and Seunghyun and was across Ji Yong. The two haven't spoken to each other one on one since Ji Yong's confession. They had no time or there weren't any time where the two could be all alone and talk. While the rest were busy studying, Ji Yong took out his video camera and started filming Bom again.

"Yeorobun, say annyeong to Mera~" Ji Yong said in a cheery voice.

"Mera?" 

"Short for 'camera'" He answered.

"Oh, you're filming again? Is this another lesson~?" Bom asked jokingly with a smile. She didn't know that the camera was focused on her for the entire time.

"It's a secret~" he playfully answered. Bom playfully stuck her tongue out to the camera.

"Mera-ssi, this guy is annoying me." Bom talked to the camera directly. Dara and Seunghyun were both observing them.

"These two... just go on and start dating." Dara thought and felt giddy inside.

"Why is she so cute?" Seunghyun asked himself and felt a pang of jealousy that he tried so hard to suppress.

The rest of the afternoon was quiet, except for the constant yawning. Each of them were trying hard to finish with their backlog of schoolwork, even Ji Yong who had secretly set up his camera on top of a stack of books that filmed Bom perfectly. Bom kept sneaking up glances to the camera and made faces, unsure if it was still filming or was turned off.

"Ahh, I should head home now." Dara said as she stood up and brushed the grass that stuck on her skirt. "Ji Yong-ah, you'll walk Bommie home right?"

Bom almost choked while Ji Yong blushed all of a sudden. Dara grabbed a hold of Seunghyun's arm and tried to make him stand up as well.

"Ohh, Seunghyun-ah, weren't you saying you have something to do as well? Right?" Dara said as Seunghyun stood up looking confused as hell. Dara tried to send invisible signals to him so he would understand the situation.

"Ah, ne," he paused for a while and glanced at Bom and Ji Yong. "Catch you later at home, Ji."

"Ne, annyeong~" Dara said and waved back at the two who were stil sitting down dumbfounded. Dara walked away followed closely by Seunghyun.

"Sorry about that, Seunghyun-ah." Dara apologized once they were out of earshot. "I just feel like those 2 should get some alone time together."

"No worries," he started as he caught up with Dara's face. "You do know that I like her, right?"

"Mwo?" Dara said in disbelief and stopped walking. She stared at Seunghyun.

Seunghyun shrugged. "I wasn't joking during the showcase. Although, I know that Ji Yong's feelings are genuine. I'm just getting in their way."

"Seunghyun-ah, mianhe."

"Aniyo," Seunghyun waved his hand and started walking towards the opposite direction. "As I said, don't worry about it."

~~