Epilogue

My Addiction

Bom and Jiyong walked hand in hand towards the familiar black curtain that stood between the stage and backstage. It was the same feeling as their debut earlier this year. And here they were again, with hands clasped together, standing in front of the very dream that they thought only existed in ther hearts and minds.

"Yeorobun, welcome again to this year's SBS Gayo Daejun~" the cheery voice of this year's female host, Dara.

"Ne, and for our next award to give out," the male MC's deep voice boomed out. Jiyeong chuckled at the familiar voice that belonged to none other than Seunghyun. "Dara, tell us more about this next award."

"Ne, the next award is for this year's breakout rookies, and it goes to..."

"Dun dun dun dun," Seunghyun imitated the soud of drumrolls with his deep voice.

"Breakout Rookie of the Year award goes to GBOM!" Dara announced and the black curtain in front of the couple parted again. Jiyong and Bom stepped out and walked towards the center of the stage with all smiles.

"Waaa, chukhahamnida!" MC  Dara exclaimed and handed the trophy to Jiyong who took it with a big smile.

"Chukhahamnida!" MC Seunghyun congratulated the two as well. He handed his microphone to Jiyong who took it enthusiastically.

"Hello," Jiyong greeted to the mic and a cheer errupted from the audience. "Waaa, thank you so much for this award. Bom and I never expected to get this, honestly. We debuted this year without expecting any awards or such. We just wanted to make good music and share it with everybody. So we are honored to get this award."

"Kamsahamnida," Bom and Jiyong said at the same time and bowed. They were about to walk off the stage when the stage director ordered them to just stay on their place.

"Ahh, Seunghyun, do you know that we still have another award to give to GBOM?" MC Dara read from her cue card.

Eh? Bom thought to herself and tilted her head. They were told beforehand that they had won the Rookie of the Year award but no mention of another award.

"Yes, that's right." Seunghyun nodded. "Because GBOM always exudes this lovey-dovey aura everytime, the poll has decided."

"And so we also present to GBOM the Couple Award of the Year! Chukhahamnida~"

"Waa, jinja?" Bom said in disbelief when Dara handed her the microphone. "Waaa, unbelievable. Hahaha, kamsahamnida. This is unexpected. Umm, before, Jiyong and I were just two teenagers who wanted to walk towards the same path. But fast forward, and here we are, still in the same path, but this time it's with you guys. Kamsahamnida, and stay addicteds!" She finished her speech with a bow and a reference to their fanclub, Addicteds.

Jiyong and Bom bowed once more on stage towards the audiences. Bom held their Couple award, while Jiyong had their Rookie award. And their other hands were once again entwined with each other, not letting go for one moment.

end.


It's finally over. Waaa, my first ever fanfic at AFF is finally over. Waaa, thank you so much! I know I lost some readers during my sudden disappearances *shame on me* but still, thank you so much for being with me in all 35 chapters. *bows*

I hope you support my other GBOM fanfics: I Found Your Cat, I'm By Your Side, and LOVE, as well as my future GBOM historical fanfic, The Legend of the Tainted Flower.

Again, thank you!!!! Addicted, fighting ^^