His Other Face

My Addiction

 

“Music~?” Dara asked Bom as they walked out of their classroom.

School just ended and while Dara was on her way to her drama club, Bom stopped her.

“Dara~ accompany me to the music club, please?” Bom asked her best friend. “I just want to check it out.”

“Ahh, Bommie you shy girl,” Dara said while teasingly patted Bom’s behind. “You want to join the music club?”

“Aniyo~” Bom quickly responded while she shook her hand to say no. “I just want to take a look~”

The two walked down the corridor while Dara checked their handbook to find the room number of the music club.

“Hmm, now that you’ve mentioned it, Bommie does have a nice voice” Dara said as they went down the stairs.

“Aniyo aniyo~” was all the embarrassed Bom could reply.

“Eh, you always get higher scores when we go karaoke,” Dara replied. “And yah~ you don’t believe when your best friend tells you that you have a nice voice?”

“Ahh~ you’re over reacting again Dara, of course I believe you~”

“Aigoo, aigoo I’m just kidding you Bommie. I’m practicing my acting skills!”

They stopped at room 208 and Dara double checked her handbook.

“Well, this is it.” Dara said.

Bom was about to open the door when they heard brass instruments being played. Bom and Dara looked at each other.

“Eh~ so the school’s music club is actually a brass band?” Dara whispered to Bom.

Bom just shrugged and took a peek inside the club room. Just as she opened the door, a third year girl was going out the door.

“Oh~ are you two joining our club?” the girl asked.

“Ah, sunbae.” Bom cleared . “What does the music club do?”

“Our music club focuses on instruments right now. We do all kinds of instruments specially brass. We also perform as support for opera houses occasionally, too. So are you interested to join?”

“Mianhe sunbae~” Bom suddenly blurted out then grabbed Dara’s hands and ran for the stairs.

“Omo, did I say something wrong?” the girl asked herself as she watched the two ran away from her.

~~

“Bommie ahh I need to catch my breath first.” Dara said as they finally stopped near the gymnasium. “What was that all about anyway?”

“Mianhe, Dara.. I just don’t know what to say to sunbae back there.” Bom said and made a face. “The music club isn’t what I was expecting really.”

“Aigo, me too but we shouldn’t have run away just like that.” Dara replied as she panted. “Ehh, I’m late for drama club~!”

“Oh, you should go now.”

“I might take long again Bommie. You don’t have to wait for me.”

“Aniyo, it’s fine,” Bom smiled. “I’ll wait for you Dara. Let’s stop by karaoke before we go home.”

“So you do like to sing Bommie!” Dara exclaimed while waving goodbye.

Bom slowly walked around the gymnasium lost in thought.

“Music~?” She thought as she looked at the sky. Bom slowly hummed to the GDTOP song she heard last weekend. “Oh, I should ask Ji Yong-ssi or Seunghyun-ssi for the title when I see them soon.”

She went inside the gymnasium and saw a guy on the farthest side playing with a ball. Bom squinted until she got a closer look at that guy. It was Ji Yong. He also noticed Bom as she walked towards him.

“Park Bom-ah~!” He greeted her.

“Ji Yong-ssi, what are you doing here?” Bom asked.

“Aniyo, aniyo~ I was just thinking about something.” Ji Yong said and patted Bom’s head which annoyed her. “What about my pretty Park Bom-ah?”

“Yah~ don’t speak to me like that.” Bom said while she made a face to Ji Yong (like this (>.<))

“Omo, so cute~” Ji Yong continued to .

The door suddenly opened. It was a bunch of girls who were looking for Ji Yong. Ji Yong hid behind the bleachers and motioned to Bom to follow him.

“There’s Ji Yong oppa!”

“Ahh, Park Bom-ah hide~” he grabbed Bom’s hands and they hid inside a small storage room inside the gymnasium.

“What was that all abou—“ Bom didn’t finish what she was saying because Ji Yong put his hands over Bom’s mouth.

“Omo, we’re too close to each other.” Bom thought to herself. Their bodies were almost pressing and Bom could feel Ji Yong’s breathing on her neck. His hand were still on .

“Ji Yong-ssi.” Bom tried to say but all that came out was a muffled sound.

“Omo, mianhe Park Bom-ah” Ji Yong suddenly realized and removed his hand from .

Bom stared at Ji Yong. This was the first time she had been this close with a guy. From up close, Bom noticed his eyes. His eye shape was a bit different. Even if Ji Yong is not smiling his eyes still look like their smiling. His eyes were brown and framed with thick lashes.

“I never noticed he had pretty eyes.” Bom said to herself. She tried to press her ears to the door to listen if there were still people outside.

“Ji Yong-ssi, I think they’re gone now.” Bom said as she turned to Ji Yong.

She was surprised when she looked at Ji Yong again. Gone was the smiling Ji Yong that Bom had always seen. Ji Yong was in a daze. He looked sad and there was a pained expression on his eyes.

“He’s like a different person.” Bom thought as she knitted her brows.

“Ji Yong-ssi…”

Ji Yong looked at Bom and their eyes met. Slowly, his fingers caressed Bom’s hair. He tucked a loose hair to her ears. Bom was speechless and she could feel her face going red.

“J-Ji Yong-ssi..” she stuttered.

Then he smiled his signature cheery smile all of a sudden. Bom took a step back.

“Park Bom-ah~” he smiled at her. “They’re gone now eh?”

He opened the door and they both went out.  They were alone again in the gymnasium. Ji Yong gathered his things and checked his watch.

“Mianhe, Park Bom-ah,” Ji Yong said. “I have to go now.”

“O~ wait Ji Yong-ssi!”

“I’m sorry, there’s somewhere I have to be right now.” He waved at her as he made his way to the gym’s exit. “I’ll treat you to desserts next time~!”

He left Bom standing near the bleachers. She sat down and her eyes followed Ji Yong’s back while he was humming along to their song. He made a turn and disappeared from her sight. Bom covered her cheeks with her hands.

What was that all about?” She thought as she closed her eyes. Her heart was pounding. “And what’s up with Ji Yong a while ago… his expression.. It’s like there’s something he’s hiding. I still don’t know much about him.. and here I was thinking that I just made friends..”

“Omo~” Bom said as she buried her face in her hands and stomped her feet annoyed at herself.

~~

Thanks Addicteds for subscribing and commenting on my story~ next chapter it's Bommie's bday (^-^)