Happy Birthday Park Bom!

My Addiction


Hi Park Bom-ah (^-^)

"Oh, who's this?" Bom thought as she read the text message on her phone from an unknown sender.

It's GD at your service (^-^)v

"Ahh, that little monkey~ I wonder what he wants?"

Let's go out after school. I'll treat you for desserts.

"Eh?" Bom suddenly said out loud.

"Park Bom-ssi! We're in the middle of class..and what's that you're holding? Absolutely no phones in class. Aigo, students nowadays~" Her math teacher scolded her with her signature high-pitched voice. Bom's classmates were looking at her. Bom stood up and bowed.

"Choesong hamnida seonsangnim." Bom apologized.

"Ayy Park Bom-ssi.. if I caught you again using mobile phone in class you have to be punished."

Bom nodded and sat on her seat.

"Ack, Ji Yong-ssi, you placed me in trouble." (>.<)

~~

The school bell rang and signaled the end of the classes. Most of the students uttered a silent cheer much to the dismay of their teacher. Bom walked over to Dara's seat.

"Dara~ let's go karaoke today ne?" Bom asked with a smile.

"Mianhe Bommie.." Dara said looking disappointed. "I already made plans with my parents this afternoon. We have to go to a dinner with my appa's friends. Mianhe."

"Ohh.."

Bom's phone buzzed again.

I'll pick you up at your class room. See you Park Bom-ah (o*・ω・)ノ

"Ahh what's with this aegyo style of texting of his?" Bom mumbled as he read Ji Yong's message.

"Plan worked~" Dara thought with a smile.

"Who's that you're texting Bommie?" She asked as she tried to peek at the screen.

"Ehh, it's no one~" Bom answered while she tried to cover her phone's screen.

"Park Bom-ah~" a familiar voice suddenly yelled from outside the classroom.

"Omo, it's Ji Yong-ssi." Dara said, her smile widened. "Are you and Bommie going on a date?"

"Ne." Ji Yong answered with a confident smile.

"Aigo, youuuuu~" Bom said with her annoyed voice as she playfully hit Ji Yong's shoulder. "It's not a date Dara! He's just repaying me because of last time!"

Dara looked at the two and thought they make a great couple. She pretended to look at her watch and acted surprised.

"O look at the time! My parents might be waiting for me~ I have to go now!" She yelled as she ran out the classroom door.

"Ehh, Dara!?" Bom called out but Dara was too far away.

"So~ let's go Park Bom-ah." Ji Yong said and patted Bom's head.

As the two were walking out of school, a lot of students were whispering and staring at them.

"Oppa~ is she your girlfriend?" a girl asked while they passed the school gate.

Bom blushed and held her breath.

"Aniyo~" Ji Yong answered with a smile.

"Phew." Bom thought as she sighed with relief.

All of a sudden, Ji Yong put his arms around Bom.

"She's mah lady Park Bom." he answered confidently.

"EH?" Bom exclaimed and removed Ji Yong's arm from her shoulders. "Mwoyo? What do you mean about that! YAH JI YONG-SSI!"

She hit his shoulders playfully again but Ji Yong ran from her.

"YAH, come back here!" Bom shouted as she went after him.

"I'm being chased by mah lady~~" he said in a loud singsong voice. "And it feels good~"

After five minutes, Bom finally caught up with Ji Yong in front of a dessert shop. They were both catching their breath.

"Omo, I can't believe you!" Bom said. Sweat dripped from her forehead.

"Omo, I can't believe you~" Ji Yong imitated Bom's voice. He handed her his handkerchief. "You're so sweaty~ so unladylike."

"Yah, you made me chase you." She said and refused his handkerchief.

"Aigo, what astubborn girl." he remarked as he wiped Bom's forehead with his handkerchief much to Bom's annoyance.

"Why did you run like that anyway?"

"It's because I wanna eat sweets with you now, Park Bom-ah." Ji Yong said as they entered the shop. "Pick anything you like, it's my treat."

"I want corn." she mumbled as she looked at the pastries and breads on display. She finally saw corn muffin at the second row.

"Oh~ they have corn muffin!" she clapped her hands and smiled. "It's corn and bread in one. Yum yum"

"Eh, just that? You don't want a cake?"

"I'm on a diet," she mumbled again looking shy at Ji Yong.

"Alright~ alright~" Ji Yong said and ordered for the two of them.

~~

"Eh, why did you order a cake?" Bom asked as the waitress arrived with their order. "You like sweets, Ji Yong-ssi?"

"Aniyo~" Ji Yong answered and placed a pink candle on top of the slice of cake. "It's for your birthday."

He lit the candle with a lighter. The flame casted a subtle glow on Ji Yong's smiling face.

"O!" Bom realized. "It is my birthday now~"

"Saengil chukha hamnida Park Bom." he greeted her. "Make a wish~~"

"Ne." Bom nodded.

She closed her eyes and tried hard to think of a wish.

"I wish this year will be a happy one.. and…" she blew the candle.

"Kamsahamnida Ji Yong-ssi." Bom said after the candlelight went out. "Nomu kamsahamnida!"

"Anieyo~"

"Ehh, but how did you know it's my birthday?" she suddenly asked only realizing it now.

"Ehehe, it was Dara who told me." Ji Yong answered with a sneaky smile. "She also gave me your number."

"Omo, so it was Dara's plan all along." Bom said and made a face. "Such a great actress!"

"But I'm glad to see you this happy." Ji Yong all of a sudden said wich made Bom blushed.

"You little monkey.." Bom thought and covered her face with her hands in embarrassment.

~~

"Thank you for coming~ I hope you enjoyed our service~" the waitress said as Ji Yong and Bom left the shop.

Ji Yong opened the door for Bom and held a box of cake for Bom to take home.

"I had a great time Ji Yong-ssi." Bom said as they walked out the shop.

"Ji Yong-ah!" a female voice greeted them as they stepped out the street.

"Eh?" Bom thought as she saw the girl who spoke. It was Ms. Kang, the school physician.

"Hyun Mi noona.." Ji Yong's voice trailed off.

"Ji Yong-ah? Hyun Mi noona? Since when are they in casual terms with each other?" Bom wondered.

~~

I hoped you like it.

Comment and subscribe if you like it (^-^)

GBOM's so cute

I also did a GBOM oneshot here check it out too

thanks everyone