5

Exo Series: Secret Love

I wounded my left pointer with a cutter. :((

I was busy cutting out INFINITE posters when I accidentally cut my finger.

It is bleeding a bucket of blood!

And it hurts like heck!

:((((((


 

Weeks have passed ever since HaeRin and I became friends and since the last time Chanyeol ditched me. And since then, we weren’t able to talk to one another.

“Noona, gomawo! Take care!” My brother Siwan said as I sent him to school.

“You’re welcome, Siwanie! Behave here, arasso?” I said and he nodded smiling. I then left and went to my own school.

“Nae chingu!!!!” I heard my best friend’s voice as soon as I entered the school premises. Yes, HaeRin and I became best friends and I am her only friend here in school just like how she’s my only friend here.

“Can I go to your house today?” She asked me.

“Wae?”

“Because it’s boring at home.” She said pouting. Sometimes, I can’t understand this friend of mine. At times, she’s too childish. At times, she’s too lady-like. And sometimes, she acts like a mean . And that sometimes only happens when Se Hun is around. Oh SeHun, the guy who have the capacity to make her mad as hell.

“Arasso. Let’s pick Siwan up after class then we can go to my house.” I said and she immediately cheered.

“Alrigth! I can’t wait to taste your cooking again. And by the way, I brought gifts for your family.” She said. Yes, she’s been to our house already. And my parents liked her. Having her around made the atmosphere brighter. And made it feel more family-like than before.

“Class, here are the list of the exempted students for the exams.” Our teacher, Mr. Lee said and started reading the list. It will be our Prelim Exams a week from now and it has been a tradition in the school to have students exempted if their grades are already beyond 95% even before taking the exams. And just like last the past exams, I got exempted again.

“Aigoo. Why do I have to take the exams?!” Xiumin whined as the 6 of them sat at their usual face. The 6 of them look like they’ve been rejected from a love confession.

“All of us need to take the exam. Stop whining!” LuHan said and pouted. Aigoo. Baby face looks depressed.

“Scholar-ssi, arren’t you going to find it hard preparing for the exams and working at the same time?” D.O suddenly asked me.

“My best friend wouldn’t be a scholar if she’s not smart! Duh!!!” HaeRin suddenly in the conversation. She stood next to me smiling proudly. Exo looked at her a bit shocked by her sudden entrance and yes, you’ve guessed it right. D.O’s eyes almost popped out looking at her.

“What are you doing here?” I asked her.

“I’m going to eat lunch.” She said and sat next to Lay.

“Why are you in our table?” Chanyeol asked her.

“As you can see, derp-face, the cafeteria is full. And since my only friend is working, I don’t have anywhere else to go.”

“And why did you choose our table?” Lay asked in a mean tone.

“Because I’m enemies with Oh SeJerkHun.” She said and smiled.

“Exactly. You are enemies therefore, you’re not allowed to stay with us.” LuHan said.

“Just let her sit with us, hyung.” SeHun said and they all looked at him curiously.

“Rin-ah, wait for me for awhile. I’ll just get their orders and I’ll have lunch with you.” I said and she just gave me an okay sign. I then took their orders and left to give it to the counter.

“Kaja, Rin-ah.” I said as I went to EXO’s table. I gave Chanyeol a glance before leaving with HaeRin.

“Here you go.” HaeRin said handing me a lunch from the cafeteria.

“What’s this?”

“Your lunch. I know you hate eating cold food and you’ve suffered eating one for weeks. And, don’t you dare deny it because I can see it in your face every time you eat it.” She said and I didn’t have a choice but to take it. I know that HaeRin wouldn’t stop until I accept it. The girl’s too persistent.

“Chanie-ah, I’ll go down for awhile. I forgot my phone in the locker.” She said and left. After a minute, the door opened.

“Did you forget something else?” I asked but when I turned around, it was not HaeRin. There stood by the door is none other than Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol. My boyfriend whom I haven’t spoken to for almost a month now.

“Can we talk?” He asked and I nodded. He then took a seat next to me. “HaeRin and you are friends now?”

“Neh.”

“Hee-ah, you don’t know HaeRin that much. I don’t want you to trust her and be friends with her.” He said in a demanding voice.

“And you know her?”

“No. But I know that she’s up to no good.”

“Really? Well, I’m sorry, Yeollie-ah, but I know HaeRin enough for me to know that she’s a great person.” I answered him. I don’t care if he gets mad at me. I just felt the need to defend my friend. My one and only friend.

“How are you sure?”

“How about you? How are you sure that my best friend is a bad person?”

“She wants to make revenge on SeHun when he didn’t even do anything to her.”

“Really? Why don’t you tell your friend to man up and be honest. And tell him to stop blabbering lies against my friend.”

“Arasso. Are we going to fight just because of this?”

“You started it first, Chanyeol.”

“I just wanted to warn you. But if you don’t want to believe me then, okay. Now, I’m here to invite you out for dinner.”

“I’m sorry but I’ve got plans for tonight.”  I said still pissed off from our previous talk.

“And what’s more important than me?”

“HaeRin. She’s coming over at my place tonight.” I said and he looked at me, anger visible in his eyes.

“You’re ditching for someone you just knew?!”

“Wheyo? Haven’t you ditched me multiple times already?” I asked me not being able to contain my anger.

“I did it because they’ll get suspicious if I don’t come with them. You know I’m just...”

“Protecting me? Really? Because from what I see, you’re only protecting your self. Your dignity and your name.” I said accusing him.

“I’m doing this for you.” He said holding my arm tightly.

“Anio. I don’t need this, Chayeol. What I need is a boyfriend who’ll always be there for me and not ditch me just for his friends.” I said tears started to stream down my face. Tears showing my pain. Pain from his grip and pain from our situation.

“P-please don’t cry.” He said a bit startled. “How about this, I’ll meet your parents over the weekend and I’ll introduce you to my friends as well.”

“Are you sure?” I asked him still sobbing.

“Yes. I want to prove to you that I’m proud of you.” He said smiling at me. “I promise you.”

He said and hugged me.

A promise. A promise that is yet to be broken.



 

I'll try to update tomorrow.^^