7

Exo Series: Secret Love

WARNING: FAIL DRAMA COMING UP! >.<

COMMENTS are loved!


 

“Good Morning! I’ll be taking your order now.” I said as I went to EXO’s table.

“Look at your eyes, scholar. It’s swollen.” Lay, the unicorn pointed out.

“I am completely aware of that.” I answered coldly. I’m sorry unicorn but today is not the day of my courtesy.

“Did you cry or something?” Chanyeol asked.

“It’s none of your business.” I answered him coldly without even looking at him.

“Yah! Why are you acting so mean?” SeHun asked in a frustrated voice.

“Will you just give me your order?! If you’re not yet ready, just call me later. And better yet, try ordering the normal way.” I said and stormed off.

“Can we talk?” HaeRin suddenly appeared as I was working.

“Sure.” I said and went with her to the rooftop.

“My parents want to sponsor your scholarship.” She said and I looked at her confused. “I actually talked to them last night and I told them about you and your family. They want to support yours and Siwan’s studies. And also, if your dad accepts, we have a job vacancy in our company in China. Ajhumma can also have her treatment in my uncle’s hospital. And as an exchange, you and Siwan will have to live with me.”

“That’s too much, Rin-ah.” I said not believing what she just said.

“It’s not. I actually want you to accept it because this just means that you’ll stop working in the cafeteria from now on and you can finally take the course you want to take. So please, accept this for me.” She said with puppy eyes.

“I’ll discuss this with omma and appa, first.” I said and she smiled brightly.

“Arasso! I’ll be there to convince them!” She said grinning.

“Aigoo. Arasso.” I said and smiled at her.

“You’re not smiling with your heart.” She suddenly said. “You’re only smiling for a show.”

“I’ll smile for real soon.” I said.

“Can we talk?” Chanyeol’s voice suddenly went in between our conversation. And when we both turned, Chanyeol was by the door.

“Can you give us a moment first?” I asked HaeRin and she hesitantly left.

“Why are your eyes swollen, Hee?” He asked as he went to me.

“Stop! Don’t you dare come near me.”

“Did I do something wrong?”

“Don’t act oh-so-innocent, Chanyeol-ssi. You broke your promise.” I told him bitterly.

“About last night, I’m so sorry. There was an emergency at home.” Liar!

“Your home or SeHun’s? The last time I checked, you don’t live in the same house as SeHun’s and a party isn’t an emergency.” I said glaring coldly at him.

“I...”

“What other lies are you going to tell me, Chanyeol?! Are you going to tell me again that you just went to that party and flirted with girls and have one of them sit in your lap so that you can protect me?! That’s bull!” I said cursing for the first time in my life.

“I’m so sorry, Hee. It totally slipped of my mind. Please, give me another chance.” He said pleading.

“I already gave you tons of second chances but you always failed. I’m tired. Let’s break up and end this non-existent relationship of ours.” I said and wiped my flowing tears.

“Please. I’m begging you, ChanHee.” He said kneeling in front of me. No! Don’t fall for that Ahn ChanHee! Be strong! This is for your own good.

“Stop it, Chanyeol. You’re just making yourself look stupid.” I said and left. As I was about to open the door, Chanyeol hugged me from the back. My shoulders got wet. He was crying. The guy I love is crying.

“Please, ChanHee. I love you so much that I’ll die if I lose you.” He said in between sobs. I wanted to hug him back. To ask him to stop crying. I want him back, but I can’t.

“I’m sorry but I’m tired of this.” I said and broke away from his hug and left. As soon as the door closed, I sobbed. Harder than last night. I was crying my heart out and Chanyeol’s tears.

“What happened to you?” I heard HaeRin’s voice and I immediately went to her for a hug.

“Shhh. Hush now, Chanie. Now, tell me what happened.” She said in a comforting voice. After my crying for about five minutes, I started to hush a bit.

“We... We broke up. I broke up with him. I crashed his heart, Rin-ah! He begged me to stay but I left him.” I said and started sobbing again.

“Chanie, you made the right choice! You know, what you did is much better than having yourself suffer because of Chanyeol’s broken promises.” She said still enveloping me in his arms.

“He will hate me forever.” I said still sobbing.

“I don’t think so. Chanyeol loves you so much and after all, it was his fault, not yours.”

“But, you hated SeHun even though you loved him so much before.”

“My situation is different from yours. SeHun toyed me and broke my heart. In your case, Chanyeol had been committing the same mistake again and again and you got tired of it that’s why you broke up with him.”

“What will I do if I see him and I can’t help but go to him?” I asked her.

“You... I don’t know, Chanie-ah. I wasted 5 years of my life just to be able to move on and still, whenever I see SeHun, I can feel pain and hatred.” She said still enveloping me in her arms.


What do you guys think?

TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!