27

Exo Series: Secret Love

First of all, I would like to thank everyone who supported this fanfic.

I'm so sorry for making you guys wait for such a long time.

I hope that I am able to satisfy your wants for this story.

And I hope that I will see you again in the next Exo Series.^^


 

“He’s getting engaged.”

I stared at the sentence for the nth time. It has been 2 months since I left and yesterday, I received a mail telling me that Chanyeol’s getting engaged.

“I think, you need to go there and stop the engagement.” MinJae said as she saw me staring at the mail again.

“It’s too late. He’s getting engaged already.” I said as I tried my best to stop the tears.

“You can at least try and stop it. Wouldn’t it be much better than just sitting here and looking at that e-mail?” She asked.

“It’s not like I can still stop it.”

“What if you can? You know, this question might kill you in the future. Go to him and stop him from the engagement. If he doesn’t listen to you, then move on. At least you’ve tried, right?”

“If I leave, what would happen to you?”

“I’m going back to Seoul with you. I think, it’s also time for me to face reality. If LuHan oppa comes to me and tell me he loves me, then I’ll be the happiest girl on earth. But if he doesn’t, then, I’ll accept it. I think it was for the best that I confessed to him rather than living my life everyday with the thoughts of having him as my boyfriend.” MinJae said and smiled.

[Chanyeol’s POV]

“I’m coming back.”

The e-mail said and we all smiled. It has been 2 months ever since ChanHee left but we were no longer worried as before. A month ago, D.O confessed that ChanHee has been in contact with him and that she’s been staying in their rest house in Busan. And it has almost been 2 months since Baekhyun and I became best friends again. And as for Jiyeon, well, Baekhyun kind of forced her to go back to Canada.

“So, is everything fixed for the engagement?” Baekhyun asked and I nodded.

“Does your mom know about you plan?” D.O asked worried.

“Nope. But dad does.”

“Well, I hope everything would turn out the way we planned it to be.” Lay said and we all hoped for the same thing.

[NOBODY’s POV]

Both ChanHee and MinJae arrived early on the day that Chanyeol was to be engaged. And by 8:00 a.m, they were already in the hall where the engagement party was to be held.

“”I can’t do this.” ChanHee said as they were already on the door.

“Yes you can.” MinJae said and opened the door and immediately pushed ChanHee inside. ChanHee ended up falling flat on her face causing the attention to turn to her. She saw a pair of shoes stopped in front of her and when she looked up, Chanyeol was there staring at her and at the same time, offering his hand. She hesitantly took it and he pulled her up.

“I’m glad you’re home, babe.” He said and smiled at her.

“Did you just...” ChanHee trailed off.

“Finally! Can we start the engagement now?” She heard Baekhyun’s voice.

“I think she needs to change first.” She heard HaeRin’s voice and the next thing she knew, she was already inside of a white dressing room with all these people fixing her up.

“What’s the meaning of this, Rinnie?” She asked as she saw HaeRIn sitting inside the dressing room.

“Well, you weren’t planning to come back soon and Chanyeol got tired of waiting so he just decided to make you come back on your engagement day.” She answered making ChanHee shocked.

“It’s time.” SeHun said as he opened the door and HaeRIn went out.

“Noona, let’s go.” She heard Siwan’s voice and when she turned to look at him, both their parents were there.

“Omma, appa, Siwan!” ChanHee exclaimed and went to hug her family.

“I’m glad you’ve finally found the man for you, my dear.” Her dad said hugging her.

“And I’m glad that I’m able to spend this day with you.” Her mom said and she noticed how healthy she looked already.

“Kaja, noona. Hyung is already waiting.” Siwan said and they went to the hall. As soon as she entered, the engagement started.

“I’m sorry, babe.” Chanyeol said as they were both walking hand in hand in the garden of HaeRin’s house.

“I’ve already accepted your apology even before you apologized.” ChanHee said and turned to look at Chanyeol.

“Thank you for waiting for me.” ChanHee said and Chanyeol went to give her a kiss.

“I love you, Ahn ChanHee.” Chanyeol said.

“I love you, too, Park Chanyeol.” ChanHee answered and they shared another passionate kiss.

Despite all the pain that they’ve went through, everything ended up perfectly for both of them. And through time, they’ve learned how to hold on tight and trust one another. They may still face lots of hardship in the future, but at least they both know that they’ll be there for one another because with the mere thought of being separated with one another gives them an aching feeling already. And because of everything they’ve went through, they were able to make a love that is sweet as candy, but still as strong as a tree.



 

I know that it .

Happy endings are not my thing that's why I'm not able to give out great ones. >.<

BUT STILL, COMMENTS AND CRITICISMS ARE LOVED!^^