4

Exo Series: Secret Love

Slept late, woke up early. >.<

Gah~! Thanks, mom for being so loud early in the morning!

Anyway, here's a short update just to tease you of the upcoming fic after this one ends.^^


 

“Excuse me.” A female voice said and when I looked up, there was a pretty girl in front of me.

“Yes? What can I do for you?” I asked her politely.

“Give me the very same order as what that SeJerkHun ordered.” She said. “And here’s the payment. You can keep the change.”

After she ordered, she left and went to a table. A table right next to Exo’s. She was facing my direction which was opposite to SeHun’s. After giving her order to the kitchen crew, I went to deliver Exo’s order.

“Here’s your order.” I said and handed their order one by one.

“Thanks.” Chanyeol said and smiled. His smile. I missed it. Ever since our last fight, we didn’t get to see each other that much.

He said he’s busy.                              

Busy with his friends.

“And, Student, your order is already in the counter.” I said turning to the pretty girl.

“Please deliver it here.” She said smiling at me.

“This cafeteria is actually self-service.” I told her politely. And yes, I’m really being polite and not just trying. This girl seems harmless to me and besides, she haven’t done anything wrong.

“Really? Then why did you served their order?” She asked and that was the time she gained Exo’s attention. And boy, SeHun’s reaction is different from the rest. He was shocked.

“OMO! SeJerkHun, you’re here?!” The pretty girl said sarcasm written all over her face.

“What are you doing here, HaeRin?” SeHun asked a bit pissed off. But he’s eyes looks sad.

“Shopping.” She said sarcastically and rolled her eyes. “Never knew you’d be this dumb after 5 years, SeJerkHun.”

“You know what I mean by that question, HaeRin. Why are you here in Korea?” SeHun asked not amused by the way the HaeRin girl is answering him.

“Well, I’m here to study.”

“You can study in California.”

“Are you trying to imply something here?”

“Yes! I am thinking that you’re here to cause trouble to me.”

“And why would I do that?”

“Because you want revenge.”

“Oh no, baby boy. I’m so sorry to disappoint you but I’m here to just study because mom and dad sent me here. And also, getting revenge is tiring. Don’t wanna waste my precious energy for a jerk like you.”  She said and by this time, everybody’s attention is already on them and they only seemed to notice now.

“Annyeong! My name’s Jang HaeRin. I’m 18 years old and I just got back from California. And I’m SeJerkHun’s very first girlfriend, very first ex, very first kiss, very first...” She said and gave a naughty smile not finishing the last sentence obviously teasing the crowd. And everybody was shocked.

Even I...and the rest of Exo.

Nobody knew that maknae had a girlfriend before because from what Chanyeol told me, SeHun is allergic to girls.

“Stop it, HaeRin.” SeHun said and grabbed her arm.

“Wae? Scared that they’ll know how much of a jerk you are? No worries, baby boy, I won’t tarnish your rep.” She said and smiled sweetly.

“Miss, you can have my lunch if you want.” She said turning to me and smiled.

“Neh? There’s no need.” I responded. Is there something wrong with this girls brain. She acts differently to SeHun and me. To SeHun, she’s a and to me, she’s so sweet.

“I insist. After all, I don’t want SeJerkHun see me eating the very same meal he ordered. He might say that we ordered the same thing because we are destined for one another.” She said smiling. But I can feel another emotion from her voice. Anger. Pain. Hatred.

She left the scene but not before giving SeHun a kiss on the lips. Yes. She gave him a kiss.Everybody were left stunned at the scene that unfolded in front of us.

Everybody was left shocked. When I looked at SeHun, he’s eyes were on the door where his past lover left. And his eyes spoke the words his mouth can’t speak. Longing and regret.

I wonder what happened to them to be like this.

HaeRin hating him and SeHun acting like he hates her but his eyes says otherwise.

Whatever might lead them there will remain as a mystery.

A mystery only the two of them knows.

And only them can unfold.



 

How was it?

Super short? Ikr! hahaha

Anyway, comments are loved!^^