13

Exo Series: Secret Love

Another chapter?

Will this be enough for an apology?


 

[CHANHEE’s POV]

“Chanie-ah, I’m so sorry. I should’ve been careful. I should’ve been more attentive.” HaeRin said for the nth time.

“I already told you that it’s okay. There’s no need to worry, Rin-ah.”

“So, HaeRin-ssi, ChanHee-ssi already told you that you need not worry about it anymore. Can you please stop it now?” D.O asked and HaeRin glare at him. We were having dinner with EXO in the hotel’s restaurant as HaeRin’s thank you gift to both Chanyeol and SeHun. When Chanyeol and I were finally able to make it back, HaeRin was crying on SeHun’s arms. SeHun then told us that he went looking for HaeRin and found her bawling her eyes out.

“May I have everyone’s attention?” Chanyeol’s deep voice suddenly took all our attention. “Thanks.”

“So, uhm. I have something to tell everyone and please let me finish first before you all start reacting. Understand?” He asked and we all nodded like obedient kindergartens.

“Thanks. So, I’m here to tell everyone that I am ChanHee is my girlfriend. And we’ve been together for a year now.” He said and all our eyes grew as huge as D.O’s normal eyes while his, grew twice the size.

[CHANYEOL’s POV]

“Can we have a reaction now?” HaeRin silently asked and I nodded.

“When did you both get back together?” HaeRin asked.

“Yesterday. All thanks to you leaving her alone.”

“Wait. We’re all lost here. Care to explain every bit of it?” LuHan hyung butted in and when I looked at each of the EXO members, they had a confused look plastered on their faces.

“Well, ChanHee and I met back during summer of our 1st year in college. We became friends and eventually fell in love with one another and we decided to date.” I said.

“Why did you keep it a secret from us?” XiuMin hyung asked but before I can even answer, Lay butted in.

“Would your parents even approve of her?” He asked coldly.

“Exactly the reason why I didn’t tell you guys. Knowing my family status, I know that you’ll question our relationship. And knowing Zhang Yixing, I know he’ll question everything.” I explained and looked at Lay coldly.

“I’m just stating a fact here, Chanyeol.” Lay told me firmly.

“I know Mr. Perfect but this is my problem, there’s no need for you to in.” I told him.

“Very well then. I just hope that you’ll be mature enough to face your problem.” Lay said and left the table.

“I’m sorry about him, Hee.” I told ChanHee who have been silent all this time.

“It’s fine, Yeolie-ah. Having encountered Lay a lot of times already, I’ve already figured out that he have issues with people who isn’t within his level.” She assured me and smiled.

“Does this mean that ChanHee will be our sister-in-law now?” SeHun asked cheerfully and I nodded.

“Yosh! Then, ChanHee and HaeRin will be sisters-in-law as well.” SeHun said smiling widely.

“Why will we be sisters-in-law?” HaeRin asked.

“Because we’ll get married soon.” SeHun answered and the two started fighting again.

[CHANHEE’s POV]

“Babe, let’s have a date tomorrow.” Chanyeol said. We’re both staying in the balcony staring at the starry night sky of Jeju. The others went out to have fun while we both decided to stay and catch up with one another.

“Eh? And where will we go?” I asked him still staring at the sky. He had me enveloped in his arms in a back hug and his chin resting on my shoulders. Despite the cold night, our bodies close together gave warmth for the both of us.

“Anywhere you want. We can have another tour around.” He answered.

“Well, I want both of us to be there in the conference tomorrow.” I answered and he made me face him and pouted.

“No fun!” He said acting like a choding.

“Aigoo. Such a choding. Yeolie-ah, remember that we’re here in this trip because of the conference.” I reminded him.

“For you, maybe. But for EXO, we’re here because of both you and HaeRin.” He answered.

“Why is it because of us?”

“Well, SeHun wanted to tag along because HaeRin’s coming and I decided to come because of you.”

“Well, my answer’s still a no. We will be at the conference tomorrow and that’s final.” I told him firmly.

“Anio. I wouldn’t take no for an answer. We will both be going on a date tomorrow and that is final. If you want, we can even bring SeHun and HaeRin with us.” He said and I just agreed.

“NO! I don’t want to go on a date with this guy!” HaeRin rejected for the nth time.

“See, Yeolie-ah. If HaeRin doesn’t approve, then, we won’t be going on a date tomorrow.” I told Chanyeol who immediately panicked.

“Please, HaeRin-ssi. Just this once. I’m begging you!!!!” He said almost kneeling in front of HaeRin who just ignored him.

“Just agree, HaeRin-ah. You won’t lose anything if you go out with me just this once.” SeHun remarked arrogantly making HaeRin glare at him.

“I will lose something! I’ll lose my pure image if I’ll be seen with a demon like you!”

“Yah! It’s not like you’re an angel yourself!” SeHun counterattacked.

“Wae? Am I the one fond of breaking hearts?” HaeRin asked.

“You don’t know the real score, Haeie. Don’t assume things.”

“Don’t call me Haeie, you jerk!”

“Wae? Because memories will come back?”

“What memories?” HaeRin asked coldly.

“Are they fighting?” Chanyeol asked me.

“Anio. They’re dancing.” I said and left the three of them.

“Yah! I’ll come with you. I don’t want to listen to their endless bickering.” Chanyeol said and we both decided to go for a walk around the hotel.



 

COMMENTS please....

Adios~!^^