19

Exo Series: Secret Love

A short one before I leave for class.^^

I'll be back later!


 

“Let’s have dinner together later.”HaeRin said whispering to me.

“Wae?”

“Exo will eat with us and without any interruption from Jiyeon.” She said and winked at me.

“You really hate her that much?” I asked her and she nodded.

After the long day filled with quizzes, assignments, Jiyeon’s interruption, secret time with Baekhyun, and Chnayeol and mines private time, we are finally off to have dinner with Exo and HaeRin. We arrived on an expensive barbeque restaurant chosen by SeHun.

“Everything you will eat will be paid by me!” SeHun proudly said as we took our orders.

“Did something good happen to you?” LuHan asked and the maknae nodded happily.

“It must be something really good for you to treat us.” XiuMin said.

“Should we abuse this once in a lifetime opportunity of SeHun treating us?” D.O asked and the boys agreed.

“Let’s order the most expensive meat here!” Chanyeol said smiling widely.

“Order 5 of it.” Lay added and SeHun gaped at him. “What? You’re treating and we might as well abuse it.”

“You guys might be wondering what happend to me, right?” SeHun asked as we all started eating.

“Well, HaeRin and I are back together.” SeHun said and almost all of us choked. I looked at HaeRin confusedly and she was blushing like mad. Aigoo. Seems like she’ll have her happy ending soon.

“Since when did you guys turn your hate relationship into love?” Luhan asked them.

“We’ve been trying to fix our relationship since Jeju. And finally, I confessed to her yesterday and here we are.” SeHun proudly answered and held HaeRin’s hand.

“If our maknae already have a girlfriend, what does that make us, then?” XiuMin whined looking at LuHan.

“Not my problem. You know very well that I’m dating someone from SM Academy.” LuHan said making everyone look at him with complete shock.

“You have a girlfriend, hyung?” D.O asked.

“I haven’t told you?”

“If you did, would we be in asking?” Lay asked in a matter-of-fact tone.

“Well, I have a girlfriend from SM Academy as what I’ve said. We’ve been together for a week now but it’s getting boring already.” LuHan said. Playboy alert!

“What do we expect? You’re LuHan after all. It’s actually a miracle you lasted for a week with her.” Chanyeol said and LuHan smirked.

“By the way, you guys know we don’t have classes for next week, right? XiuMin asked and we all nodded.

“Let’s have an outing. Just us and only us.” XiuMin offered.

“Where to?” D.O asked.

“My parents bought a new rest house in Busan. We can use it for the whole week.” XiuMin said. Wow! They are really rich. Need I say more?

“I’m game for that.” Luhan said.

“Me too.” D.O added.

“I’m coming if HaeRin’s coming.” SeHun said.

“I’m coming if ChanHee’s coming.” HaeRin said looking at me and I turned to look at Chanyeol.

“We’re both coming.” He said holding my hand.

“Then, we’re both coming as well.” SeHun said holding HaeRin’s.

“Lay?” XiuMin asked Lay.

“Do I have a choice?” Lay asked and XiuMin shook his head.

“After dinner, we went to a noraebang which was LuHan’s punishment for not telling Exo about his relationship.

The boys were fighting for the microphone and believe it or not, Lay was one of those who hoarded the microphone. Looking at Lay made me realize that he was also someone who knows how to have fun. Someone who can be a friend of mine if I try to.

“You girls want to sing?” D.O asked us and we both shook our heads and they went back to sing.

Being able to have dinner with Exo was fun but having to spend time with them in the noraebang was the best. Seeing them have the time of their lives mad me see that no matter how far them seemed to be, they are still normal boys who wants to have fun. And deep inside me, I welcomed the thought of belonging into their world.



 

8-9 more chapters to go and this story will finally be done!^^

I'll immediately start SeHun's after this story.