22

Exo Series: Secret Love

I was supposed to update last night but my internet was not working.

I think there'll only be 5-6 chapters left before this fic ends.^^


 

“Chanyeol oppa!!!” Jiyeon’s annoying high-pitched voice echoed through the hallway as soon as Chanyeol came to view. It was the first day of class after their vacation in Busan.

“Oh great.” HaeRin whispered to ChanHee who just looked at Jiyeon who was now clinging into Chanyeol’s arms.

“Oppa, where have you been during the break? I was looking for you all over the place.” Jiyeon said and pouted.

“You know, she looks ugly doing that.” Lay whispered making ChanHee laugh.

“What are you laughing at?” Jiyeon asked glaring at ChanHee.

“Can’t she laugh about something I told her?” Lay asked coldly.

“Ooooh. So this peasant is no longer bothering my oppa but instead, she’s now after you, Lay.” Jiyeon said making ChanHee tighten her fist.

“Shut up, Jiyeon. ChanHee’s my girlfriend.” Chanyeol said and took Jiyeon’s hand off him and held ChanHee’s fisted hand.

“Let’s go now or else we’ll be late for classes.” LuHan said and they all left the mad Jiyeon alone.

“Serves you right, .” HaeRin said as she passed by Jiyeon.

 

“Hey. Sorry for what my cousin said to you earlier.” Baekhyun said as he found ChanHee alone at the rooftop.

“No need to say sorry. It’s not like you were the one who said it.”

“But still. That girl only says poisonous stuffs every time she opens .” Baekhyun said and pouted.

“Aigoo. You know, you look good pouting compared to how Jiyeon does.” ChanHee said making both of them laugh.

“Laugh all you want, ChanHee. Soon, something that’s yours would be mine.” The person hiding behind the door said and left.

“Where have you been, babe?” Chanyeol asked ChanHee as soon as she arrived on their table.

“Me? I went to the library for awhile.” She answered lying.

“Aigoo. My girl is so studious.” Chanyeol said and handed ChanHee the food he bought for her.

“Thanks, Yeolie.” She said and ate it.

“Oppa. Oh. Why are you here?” Jiyeon asked ChanHee.

“She’s here to eat. Duhhh.” HaeRin answered rolling her eyes.

“I know. I’m just shocked that she’s already here when I just saw her going to the rooftop.” Jiyeon said.

“You went to the rooftop?” Chanyeol asked ChanHee who was choking on her food.

“I went to the library then to the rooftop to get some fresh air.” She replied nervously making Jiyeon smirk a bit.

“You should’ve told me.” Chanyeol said patting ChanHee’s back.

“Mian. I didn’t stay there for long anyway.” ChanHee replied and smiled at Chanyeol.

“It’s okay, babe. Just make sure to tell me next time so that I can accompany you, okay?” Chanyeol asked and ChanHee nodded.

“Babe, we’re gonna play some baskets. Do you wanna come and watch?” Chanyeol asked but before ChanHee can respond, she received a message from Baekhyun asking her for help.

“I’ll just come a bit later, Yeolie. I need to go to the library for some rsearch, first.” ChanHee lied and left.

“What’s up with ChanHee suddenly disappearing today?” LuHan asked and Chanyeol just shrugged.

The boys finished their game but still, no signs of ChanHee was heard or seen.

“Maybe she already went home.” XiuMin said.

“She would’ve told me, hyung.”

“Oppa! Oh! Isn’t that ChanHee and Baekhyun oppa?” Jiyeon suddenly appeared and pointed at the gates where a laughing ChanHee and Baekhyun were going out.

“Ooops. It seems like your girlfriend’s been seeing my cousin behind your back.” Jiyeon said making Chanyeol tighten his fist.

“Let’s go, guys.” Chanyeol coldly said and they all left the smirking Jiyeon.

“Strike 1! 2 more strikes and Chanyeol oppa will be mine again.” Jiyeon said smirking evilly.



 

Evil Jiyeon is evil!

Comments and Criticisms are welcomed~!^^