12

Exo Series: Secret Love

I'm so sorry for not updating for a long time again.

MidTerm Exam's already over so I can update again!^^

And I have a problem....

I NEED A BOYFRIEND or just someone who can inspire me. >.<

Anyway, the next chapter's here!^^

Enjoiii!


 

[CHANHEE's POV]

The next day, I decided to wake up early. I took a shower and decided to have a walk around the hotel for awhile. I went to the ground floor, the pool area, and lastly, I found myself in the hotel’s garden. I decided to stay for awhile and let my eyes feast over the beautiful environment. I was busying myself with the view when I heard a shutter. When I turned around, a guy was there with a camera.

“I’m sorry for disturbing you. You looked so beautiful with all these flowers around you that I couldn’t help but make you my subject.” He said and grinned. He was a lean guy who had a child-like face. He looked so innocent especially with that childish grin of his. “Are you mad at me? I’m so sorry. I’ll just delete your picture.”

“A-Anio. It’s okay. I was just shocked.” I answered him and he immediately smiled.

“I’m Byun Baekhyun, by the way. If you don’t mind, can I know your name?” He asked me with eyes of anticipation.

“I’m Ahn ChanHee. Nice to meet you, Baekhyun-ssi.” I answered and smiled at him.

“Nice to meet you, too. So, what is a beautiful lady like you doing here?” He asked and sat beside me.

“I was just exploring the area and found myself here.” I answered. “How about you?”

“Well, I decided to have a tour around as well and take photos at the same time. Are you on vacation?”

“Well, you can say it like that. I’m actually a part of a school trip.”

“Chincha? What school?”

“Seoul University.” I answered. We talked and talked until it was time for me to go.

“I need to go now. I’ll see you around, Baekhyun-ssi.” I said and we both went our own ways.

~

“And now, we’re here in our last destination. This is Kimnyoung Maze Park. And just like our previous stops, you have an hour to enjoy the place.” Out tour guide said and we all went out of the bus. It’s already 7:00 p.m and we finally made it to our last stop for the tour. It’s actually a very fun tour and seeing lots of beautiful spots here in Jeju makes me forget all the problems.

“Chanie, let’s go!” HaeRin said and started dragging me. We went on a few rides and both decided to go around the maze.

“Rin-ah, wait for awhile. My shoelaces are untied.” I told her and started tying my laces but when I looked up, she was no longer there.

“Rin-ah! HaeRin! Jang HaeRin!” I started calling for her but got nothing in response. I then started to find my way back. Shoot! How will I find my way back with all these paths looking the same.

[CHANYEOL’s POV]

“Are we all set to leave?” Our tour guide said as we all gathered outside the bus. I started looking for a specific person but she’s nowhere to be found nor HaeRin.

“Saem, ChanHee and HeaRin’s both not here yet.”I said and that’s when everyone started to notice their absence.

“Someone call them.” Our teacher said and talked to the tour guide.

“HaeRin, odeya?” I heard SeHun ask the person on the other line.

“Hyung, HaeRin lost ChanHee in the maze and now she’s looking for her.” SeHun told LuHan and I didn’t waste any more time as I rushed into the maze.

“ChanHee! Ahn ChanHee! Hee! Chanyeol’s Ahn ChanHee! My Ahn ChanHee!” I started screaming not caring if anyone else hears me. What matters to me the most is finding ChanHee. Wait for me, my love. I’ll find you and will never let go of you.

“ChanHee! Please answer me if you hear me! Please ChanHee!” I screamed and screamed. I kept on going further into the maze and kept on screaming my princess’ name.

“Ch-chanyeol? Chanyeol is that you?!” I suddenly heard a soft voice somewhere.

“ChanHee? Can you hear me? Where are you, babe? I’m gonna come and get you.” I said.

“I’m here. I don’t know where I am. Damn!” She said cursing. Knowing ChanHee not being the cursing type, she must’ve been stressed out.

“Wait for me, okay. I’ll look for you. Just keep on talking and I’ll follow your voice.” I told her.

“No. Stay where you are and I’m the one who will come to you. Knowing you, I know you’ll get lost instead.” She panicky said making me chuckle.

“Yah! Park Chanyeol, this is not the time to laugh at me. Now, speak!” She demanded and I did.

“Ahn ChanHee, I love you. Do you know that? Did you know how much I suffered when you broke up with me? Did you know that I tried killing myself and if not for XiuMin hyung, I would be dead by now? Did you know how painful it is seeing you everyday but I’m not able to hold you nor talk to you? I die slowly inside everyday yet, just merely seeing you keeps me alive. I told myself that I’ll do everything just to get you back but you wouldn’t even take me. Damn! Ahn ChanHee, I hate you so much for making me feel so weak, yet, I love you too much that I can’t forget about you.” I told her and ended up sobbing. I cried... again. I don’t know if it will help ChanHee find me nor have her take me back but I still wanted to tell her everything I feel.

“Pabo. Did I tell you to cry? I just told you to talk.” I heard her voice and when I looked at, she was crying and smiling at the same time.

“I’m so sorry for being irresponsible, Hee. Just give me one more chance and I’ll correct all my mistakes. I won’t promise it anymore but instead, I’ll do it. I’ll show you by actions and not by words this time.” I said and made my way to her.

“You don’t need to assure me of something, Yeolie-ah.” She told me smiling and she held my cheeks and wiped my tears.

“Wae? Are you not going to take me back?” I asked and more tears started to flow.

“Aigoo. This boy! Yah! Uljjima. What would people say if they find ‘the Park Chanyeol’ crying like this? And who said something about me not taking you back?” She asked and I found myself hugging her, crying so hard but this time, out of happiness. Finally, my girl is mine again and this time, I’ll make a difference.

“Enough of this. Let’s go back to the others. They might be worrying.” She said and broke away from the hug.

“Arasso. Lead the way.” I told her.

“Yeolie-ah, if I knew the way back, do you think you’ll find me in this situation?” She asked me.

“Right. So, uhm...”

“Oh gosh! Don’t tell me you don’t know the way back?!?!?!” She asked and I just showed her an unsure smile.



 

Tada! Meet Byun Baekhyun! hahaha

Could he just be an extra or something more?

Is he someone be Chanyeol's rival or will he be another best friend of his?

And, why the heck is Zhang Yixing a meany?!?!?! >.<

COMMENTS ARE LOVED!