9

Exo Series: Secret Love

 

I actually had a few chapters typed out and I decided to do a triple update.

So, yeah. Enjoy the last update for today.

If ever I gain new subscribers or have lots of comments,

I'll update again tomorrow.

And the next chapter will finally have CHANYEOL's POV!!!!!


 

“Have you heard?” HeaRin asked as we both sat down for lunch.

“Heard of what?” I asked her.

“We’re gonna have a school trip to Jeju. But only the first 10 students are allowed to come.” HaeRin said cheerfully.

“You wanna go?”

“Dayenaji! I’ve never been there yet.” She said obviously excited. Nado, I feel excited. I want to go to Jeju ever since I was young, but, we couldn’t afford it.

“Can we come? Please.” HaeRin said showing me her infamous puppy eyes.

“I would love to, but...”

“No more buts. We will join the trip and I’ll pay for you.”

“Nobody will be with Siwan. Omma and Appa’s both leaving this weekend.” I reasoned out.

“I know someone who is more than willing to take care of him.”

“Nugu?”

“SeJerkHun’s omma and appa.” She said smiling proudly. I was looking for another alibi when a commotion started inside the cafeteria. When we turned around, the unicorn was on the ground and Chanyeol, he was standing there fist clenched and both LuHan and SeHun was holding him.

“Michoseo?!” Lay asked as he stood up, lips obviously bursted. Everyone’s attention was on them now.

“Shouldn’t you ask that to yourself?!” Chanyeol answered furiously.

“Park Chanyeol, what happened to you? Ever since the day after SeHun’s party you’ve been acting weird and now, you’ve got mad at me?”

“Lay, hajima.” Xiu Min said trying to stop Lay but instead, the unicorn just smirked.

“Wae? Isn’t it true. The bastard’s been acting like he just got his heart broken.” Lay answered making Chanyeol clench his fist even more.

“That’s impossible. After all, Chanyeol never told us that he’s been dating.” D.O answered.

“Then, can you explain why he’s got himself distanced from us. And now, he’s gotten mad at me just because of insulting the scholar. What was her name again? Right, Ahn ChanHee.” Lay said smirking and my eyes grew large just like D.O’s.

“I told you to shut up!” Chanyeol said and if not for SeHun and LuHan, he would’ve thrown another punch.

“Stop this!” LuHan finally said. His voice obviously mad and his gentle baby-like face is long gone and was replaced by a furious expression.

“Wae, hyung? Don’t you want an explanation as to why he suddenly changed? Because I’m pretty much sure that I want one.” Lay said obviously provoking the other members.

“I am. But I’m pretty sure that Chanyeol have his own reasons as to why he’s hiding it from us. Respect it, Lay or I’ll be the one to punch you.” LuHan threatened and Lay smirked and raised his arms as a sign of giving up.

“Now, can we start eating peacefully?” SeHun asked and the rest shrugged as a response. And after Exo settled down, everybody went back to their left deeds. Well, except for me and my throbbing heart. I was just there, sitting at my place and looking at him. Park Chanyeol. He protected me and still does. He never told anyone about me and when Lay started talking about me, Chanyeol reacted. I... don’t know what to feel. I can’t explain what I feel.

“Gwenchana?” HaeRin asked me when she noticed that I was silent.

“Na gwenchana.” I said and gave her an assuring smile.

“You suddenly got quiet that’s why I asked.” She said smiling and we went back to eating.

 

 


 

Why did Unicorn and Derp-face fought?!?!?!

Why is ChanHee being dragged into the fight?!?! Aigoo. >.< 

Comment and Subscribe!!!