23

Exo Series: Secret Love

Double Updateeee!!!!

*clap* *clap*


 

“Where were you yesterday? I was looking for you.” Chanyeol asked ChanHee as soon as he saw her go inside the school premises.

“I’m so sorry, Yeolie. I had something urgent to do yesterday.” ChanHee said.

“Really? So, mind to tell me what you did yesterday?” Chanyeol asked.

“I went home immediately because Siwan needed help on his assignments.” ChanHee said and before Chanyeol can ask again, the bell rung indicating the start of classes for some courses which included ChanHee.

‘Why are you lying to me, babe?’ Chanyeol thought as he looked at the disappearing figure of ChanHee.

During lunch time, ChanHee was not present and cannot be found in the lunch room.

“HaeRin-ah, have you seen ChanHee?” Chanyeol asked HaeRin who was beside SeHun.

“Anio. I went to her classroom but she wasn’t there anymore.”

“Oppa, seems like your girlfriend’s not here today.” Jiyeon said as she appeared beside Chanyeol.

“Jiyeon, I’m not in the mood for your childish acts.” Chanyeol said coldly not even looking at Jiyeon.

“Well then, I guess I’ll just leave without telling you anything about your girl’s whereabouts.” Jiyeon whispered and smirked as she left.

“Tell me about it.” Chanyeol said as he stood up stopping Jiyeon from her tracks.

“I will but first, come with me.” Jiyeon said and left with Chanyeol following her leaving the rest confused.

“Here.” Jiyeon said as she handed Chanyeol a bunch of pictures as soon as they reached an abandoned classroom.

“Looks like she’s been seeing my cousin behind your back, oppa.” Jiyeon said as Chanyeol scanned the photos. All of it were stolen shots of yours and Baekhyun’s secret time together in the rooftop.

“Where did you get these?” Chanyeol asked holding tightly into the photographs causing it to get a bit crumpled.

“Is it really important to know who it is all from? Oppa, can’t you see it? She’s betraying you. She’s seeing the person you hate the most behind your back.” Jiyeon said poisoning Chanyeol’s mind.

“And oppa, I forgot to give you this.” Jiyeon said and handed him another photo. A photo that convinced him that ChanHee been cheating on him with Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun. The guy whom he have hated for all these years. The guy that she knows very well is his enemy. But what did she do? Instead of avoiding him, she decided to see him behind his back and even dared to kiss him. His heart broke but instead of feeling pain, he felt hatred and wanted revenge. The pain he was supposed to feel turned into hatred. Hatred. Such a strong word to go against the word love. Love. It was what he felt for her a minute ago. The feeling he regretted possessing now that he finally knew what kind of girl she was. A girl who just wanted him for money. And now that she have found another prospect, she just left him not even caring about what he feels, or so he thought. And because of this, he decided to hate her. To show her that he was someone that is strong and can’t just be trampled over. He will show her what she have let go and will make her regret everything.

“Oppa, your girlfriend is coming.” Jiyeon whispered as soon as she saw ChanHee and Baekhyun heading down from the rooftop. As soon as Chanyeol saw this, he grabbed Jiyeon and kissed her making sure that ChanHee see the scene.

“Cha-Chanyeol...” ChanHee said or more liked whispered. She didn’t expect to see this. She was with Baekhyun helping him with his lessons and then as soon as they went down, she’ll see this. Her boyfriend, kissing another girl in front of her. Her heart broke into million pieces. Million pieces that she don’t know how to pick up and where to start picking it up.

“Oppa.” Jiyeon’s voice broke her trance and when she looked up, she saw Chanyeol looking at her with cold eyes.

“Wh-Why?” She asked trying hard not to stutter but failed to do so. Her tears were already begging to flow but she tried her best to keep them in.

“Why what? Can’t you see? I’m done with you. Wae? Did you really think I’ll fall in love with a girl like you? Who are you kidding? Me, park Chanyeol, falling for a poor girl like you? I was just curious how it would feel to date someone so out of my league and guess what, I had loads of fun but then, it started to get boring. So, let’s break up.” Chanyeol coldly said looking at ChanHee with emotionless eyes. And the next thing he knew, a slap landed on his face.

“I never knew you were such a jerk, Park Chanyeol. I hope you’re happy with what you did.” ChanHee said and left with her tears falling uncontrollably.

“You were a jerk, man. You were lucky to have her but you just toyed with her.” Baekhyun coldly said and punched him.

“Oppa! Are you okay?” Jiyeon asked but he just shrugged her off and left.

[CHANYEOL’s POV]

The photos said it all. She was cheating on me. The girl that I have loved for more than a year. She was cheating on me. She was cheating with the guy I hated the most, Byun Baekhyun. And now she have the courage to call me a jerk? If I’m a jerk, then, she’s a . She just wanted my money, I should’ve known better. And that Byun Baekhyun, how dare him punch me?! What right does he have to do that?! Just because she have ChanHee now, he have the right to do just whatever he wants?! Just wait and see, Ahn ChanHee and Byun Baekhyun, I’ll make both of you feel twice the pain I feel. Damn! Why does these stupid tears keep on falling?!

[CHANHEE’s POV]

I didn’t know what to do but as soon as I heard those deadly words from him, my hand suddenly had a brain of its own and just slapped him. I slapped him but why am I still the one hurting? But the pain of my hand can’t be compared to the pain I felt in my heart. I wonder how I can still feel this pain when the moment I saw him kissing Jiyeon, I lost my heart which broke into pieces. The guy that I have always loved betrayed me. I was just an entertainment for him. An entertainment that’s meant to be thrown after a long use. I don’t know what to do and I just found myself crying hard in a far corner of the school. I hate crying. It have always made me feel weak, but somehow, right at the moment, it’s the only thing I can do.

[NO ONE’s POV]

After the event, both Chanyeol and ChanHee never showed up in their classes anymore. Chanyeol decided to go home to collect his thoughts while ChanHee stayed on her corner and continued crying her heart out. Dismissal ariived and she had no choice but to go home.

“OMO! What happened  to you?!” HaeRin asked as soon as she saw her. “Were you crying? Please tell me what happened, Chanie.”

“He...” She started but before she can even utter another word, her tears started to fall again.

“He who?” HaeRin asked as she took ChanHee to sit on the couch.

“Cha-Chanyeol...” She said but as soon as she remembered the name’s owner, she sobbed again.

“Did something bad happened to him?” HaeRin asked concerned which was responded by a shake in the head by ChanHee.

“He... Broke up with.... me.” She said and sobbed harder.

“What?! Why? How?!”

“He told me he was.... just playing with me. He... He kissed... He kissed Jiyeon in front of me!” She said obviously hurrying her words.

“How could he?! That jerk. Just wait and see, ChanHee, I’ll make him regret what he did.” HaeRin said.

“Anio. If you do that, you and SeHun will have a fight.” ChanHee said trying hard to contain her cries.

“You are much more important than SeHun.”

“No. Please don’t sacrifice your relationship just for me. I’ll get over this soon.” ChanHee said trying to assure HaeRin who just sighed in response.

“I’ll go rest now. Please tell Siwan that I’m not feeling well in case he goes looking for me.” ChanHee said and went to her room.



 

Damn, Jiyeon!

Die! Die! Die!

Comments and Criticisms are WELCOMED!!!^^