25

Exo Series: Secret Love

This was supposed to be a happy chappie,

but my stomach has been empty since this morning.

Therefore, I'm not in the mood to make some happy stories! ahahaha


 

The next day, ChanHee went to see D.O the first thing in the morning.

“Can I ask you a huge favour, D.O?” She asked him a bit hesitant.

“Sure. What would it be?” D.O asked and ChanHee told her about her plan and the favour she needs from D.O. After that, they went their own separate ways.

The day dragged on until it was finally lunch ime.

“Is it okay if I stay here for lunch?” ChanHee asked as she went by EXO’s table where Jiyeon and Chanyeol are.

“Of course.” HaeRin said and made ChanHee sit next to her.

“Chan-Chan!” Baeukhyun suddenly appeared and sat next ChanHee”

“Who invited you in this table?” Chanyeol coldly asked him but was ignored by Baekhyun.

“Why do we have a lot of unwanted people here in our table?” Chanyeol loudly asked.

“Did you mean you and Jiyeon?” LuHan asked coldly.

“You know very well who I mean, hyung.”

“I do? But the only unwanted person in this table is Jiyeon but snce she’s you so-called girlfriend, you’re unwanted here as well.” LuHan said.

“That’s enough, LuHan.” XiuMin said and LuHan just shrugged.

“ChanHee, I saw you and Mr. Shin talking awhile ago. What was it all about?” Lay asked.

“Nothing important. I just asked him if I can take a short leave from school.” I answered and everyone from the table, including Chanyeol, turned to look at her.

“Where are you going?” SeHun asked.

“I’m thinking of taking a short break somewhere.”

“And where would that be?” Baekhyun asked.

“Secret.” ChanHee said and resumed eating.

After lunch, classes resumed. Chanyeol was a bit disoriented the whole time remembering what ChanHee said during lunch.

Chanyeol found his self in the rooftop staring at the nothingness in front of him.

“You’re here?” He heard his former lovers voice but ignored her.

“I was looking for you all over the place. I wanted to talk to you.” ChanHee said but still got nothing.

“I don’t know what Jiyeon told you but I never knew that your trust for me was not that strong. I always thought we had the strongest relationship after what we’ve gone through within this year. I love you, Chanyeol and that will never change no matter what happens. Maybe it was also my fault that you’ve doubted my love for you especially because I never told you that I love you directly but it was because I always thought that actions is much important than words. And I know you hate me now especially because of Baekhyun and mine’s friendship, but that’s just it. There’s nothing more between us. Baekhyun wants to be your best friend again just like how you were years ago. I hope you find in your heart to forgive him.”

“And also, I’m here to say goodbye and I’m actually hoping that you’ll ask me to stay because if you do, I will.” ChanHee said and waited for Chanyeol to say something but instead, he just ignored her and left. When he was at the door, ChanHee spoke up again.

“I guess this is goodbye, then. I hope that when I come back, you’d find in your heart to forgive me and I hope you won’t be blinded from the truth anymore. Goodbye, Chanyeol. I hope you’ll find the right girl for you soon and I hope that you’ll be able to love her a lot and that it would be enough for you to trust her no matter what accusations people throw at her.” ChanHee said and Chanyeol left.

“Goodbye, Yeolie. When I come back, I hope you already know the truth.” ChanHee said and cried again.

The next day, the Jang’s residence was in total chaos.

“Noona, what’s wrong?” Siwan asked as he saw HaeRIn panicking.

“Have you seen ChanHee, Siwanie?” HaeRin asked the boy.

“Nae. She went to sleep with me last night. Noona said that she needs to go somewhere far because she have something important to do. She even told me to be good and not give HaeRin noona a headache.” Siwan said and HaeRin sighed.

“I never knew she was serious about leaving.” HaeRin mumbled and went to take care of Siwan.

When HaeRin arrives at school, she was welcomed by EXO by the gates.

“Where’s ChanHee?” D.O asked.

“She left.” HaeRin said and sobbed in SeHun’s shoulder.

“She did?!” LuHan exclaimed and HaeRin nodded.

“When?” Lay asked.

“I don’t know. When I woke up, she was no longer in the house.” HaeRin said and kept on crying while SeHun tried to soothe her.

“Try calling her.” LuHan said.

“Her phone’s at home.” HaeRIn said.

“HaeRin, where’s Chan-Chan?” Baekhyun asked as he arrived at the scene.

“ChanHee left.” XiuMin answered him and he’s eyes grew large.

“So, the finally left. I thought she was just kidding yesterday.” Jiyeon said as she and Chanyeol arrived.

“Anio. The is still here, and that’s you.” Baekhyun said glaring at Jiyeon. Cousin or not, he hated her for being the reason of ChanHee’s flight.

“OPPA!” Jiyeon whined and glared at Baekhyun.

“You know what, Jiyeon. I’m sick of you! Because of you ChanHee left. Because of you, we lost a great friend. And because of you, abeautiful relationship was ruined!!” Baekhyun said accusing Jiyeon.

“Shut up, Baekhyun!” Chanyeol said making Jiyeon secretly smirk.

“Don’t tell me your defending her, Chanyeol? Wake up, dude! She’s poisoning your mind! Have you ever thought of how much Jiyeon wanted to ruin yours and ChanHee’s relationship? She already did now! And you know what’s worse? ChanHee left!” Baekhyun said and pushed Chanyeol.

“Where could ChanHee be?” HaeRin asked as they were all in their lunch table. They were all wondering where ChanHee can be that they can’t even focus on their classes.

“Did she leave any message for us?” Baekhyun asked but everybody shook their head, no.

“Actually, we had a talk yesterday.” D.O said remembering his conversation with ChanHee yesterday.

“What did she tell you?”Lay asked.

“She said that she’ll go look for herself somewhere far from here. She said she’d be back as soon as she’s sure that she’s already moved on from Chanyeol and her relationship.” D.O said and sighed.

“Can’t she try moving on here?” LuHan asked.

“I guess not. With Chanyeol being around, I don’t think she can do it.” D.O said.

Chanyeol felt furious as to how they were talking as if he wasn’t there but what he really felt is guilt. He remembered ChanHee’s words to him yesterday. If only he stopped her from leaving, it wouldn’t have been like this. But what can he do, his mind was telling him no although his heart was clearly telling him to fight for her.

‘Where are you, babe? I missed you. Please be safe. Please wait for me as I straighten out my thoughts.’ Chanyeol thought.

 


 

COMMENTS AND CRITICISMS ARE APPRECIATED!^^