21

Exo Series: Secret Love

Found a free time and decided to update.

I'll try to update again tonight.^^


 

The first day was filled with activities done inside the house. Activities like, video games, movie marathon, and eating. And for the 2nd day, we all decided to head to the beach early in the morning.

“Wah~! The waves sound so relaxing.” HaeRin exclaimed as soon as we have settled all our stuffs in the spot LuHan chose.

“Let’s go swimming now!” XiuMin exclaimed.

“Yeah!” The boys, excluding Chanyeol and Sehun, said and took off their shirts and went to have some fun.

“Wanna join them?” HaeRin asked me.

“Later. I’ll just arrange our stuffs. It’s a mess.” I said and she nodded and left with SeHun.

“Babe, let’s join them.” Chanyeol said pointing at the 7 friends of ours who were having fun at the beach.

“You go first, Yeolie. I’ll fix our stuffs, first.” I said but he just pouted and sat at the chair Xiumin brought.

“I won’t go until you come with me.” He said and started sulking like a child.

“Arasso. Arasso. Just stop being such a choding.” I said and we both headed to our friends.

After playing in the waters for almost half of the day, both D.O and I started preparing our lunch while the rest were either playing at the sand or still playing with the water.

“D.O-ssi, why don’t you go and play with them? I can handle this alone.” I told him as I saw him staring at Xiumin who was buried in the sand with the help of LuHan and Chanyeol.

“Naaah. I’ll just help you instead.” He said and offered me his smile.

“No need. I can see that you want to join their fun.”

“It’s not that. I was actually looking at Lay. He’s been awfully quiet since yesterday.” D.O said and I stared at him like he was someone crazy. “Waeyo?”

“Haven’t Lay been quiet since forever?” I asked him and he immediately had a thinking face on.

“Well, yeah but he still join in our conversation but since yesterday, he started acting cold and had been ignoring everyone. It seems like his body is here but his mind is somewhere else. It’s like something’s bothering him.” D.O explained.

“You’re very observant, D.O. nobody else noticed Lay’s change of attitude except for you./” I said smiling at him but somehow, I felt his words and grew worried of Lay.

“Well, that’s where I got the role of the omma.” He said and laughed.

“So, where’s the appa?” I asked him teasingly.

“He left me. He can’t take having lots of childish sons.” He said and we both laughed.

 

“Penny for your thoughts?” I asked Lay as I sat beside him. We have just finished lunch and the others immediately decided to go on a boat ride and that was when I noticed Lay being missing. I then decided to go look for him and found him under a coconut tree not too far from our spot.

“What are you doing here?” Lay asked me nonchalantly.

“I’m here to listen to whatever’s bothering you.”

“And what makes you think that I’ll tell you anything about it.”

“Nothing. I’m just taking a risk.”

“Well then, leave.” He said coldly.

“I won’t. You may not tell me anything about your problem but still, I’ll stay beside you waiting for you in case you would really need someone to talk to.”

After that, Lay didn’t really mind me anymore. I was starting to get bored when he suddenly heaved a sigh and turn to look at me.

“How does it feel?” He suddenly asked me.

“Feel what?”

“To date someone that is totally different from you.” Oh. So this is what we’re going to talk about.

“Well, at first it was very hard especially when Chanyeol wanted to keep it a secret. It made me feel that I’m really someone that is not worth for him. But then again, I can’t do anything about it. Its crazy how it’s so painful, yet, I’m satisfied ust to have him by my side even just for a few minutes.”  I said and gave him a bitter smile.

“How do you keep up with it?”

“It’s because I love him. And I think that’s enough reason as to why I should stay with him. Why are you asking this Lay? Is this somewhat the thing that’s been bothering you?” I asked him.

“Yeah. Not totally this but something connected to it.”

“Mind to share?”

“There’s this girl. She works for me as my personal maid but she’s the only one different from all if our maids. She’s the only one who dared answer me and goes against me. I always get pissed off because of her but suddenly, things started to change. Every time I see her, I feel like all my problems have vanished, her mere presence makes my day a perfect one, her smile makes my world go in slow motions. But, I don’t like what I feel. This is very wrong. She’s someone that is totally out of my league and I can’t benefit anything from her.” He said and I found myself smiling. Zhang Yi Xing, the guy who have always despised me decided to share his problem with me. He didn’t only tell me his problem, but he also welcomed me to a small part of his being.

“Well, you love her. That’s what I can tell you. Love works in the most annoying way, Lay. We can’t dictate what love should do. We can’t just tell it to make us love this person because we can benefit from them or tell it to avoid this person because of her status in life. No, love knows no boundaries. It would make us fall into the person we dreaded the most. It’s actually funny how someone we used to hate will end up as someone we can’t live without. Do you know what’s the only thing we can do in love?” I asked him and he shook his head as a sign of no. “Accept it.”

“I’ll accept my love for her and date her?” He asked me.

“It’s up to you if you’ll date her. But still, face the fact that you love her and let your heart decided for yourself wether you should date her or no.” I said.

“But what if she doesn’t like me back?” He asked me. Cute Lay is cute. I never knew he was this clueless and innocent.

“Well, at least you tried. And if she doesn’t like you, make her fall for you. Show her that you really love her.” I said and Lay finally showed his dimpled smile.

“Thanks, ChanHee. I never imagined sharing my dilemma with you.” He said and smiled to me.

“You know, Lay, I’m always here to listen to any of your troubles.” I told him and smiled.

“Thanks. And I’m sorry for being such a jerk to you.”

“Nah. I’ve already gotten to understand you during those times. But I’m glad you made me enter a small part of your world.” I told him.

“I’ll not only let you enter a small part, but instead, I welcome you into my whole world. Welcome, ChanHee.” He said and laughed making me laugh with him.



 

Comments and criticisms are loved~!^^