3

Exo Series: Secret Love

Annyeong Hasseyo!!!

Here for another update~!!!

Enjoy~!


 

~ChanHee's POV~

 

“There’s a new club down south, wanna hang out later?” Unicorn, I mean, Lay asked everyone in the table. I was there, cleaning their table as I secretly listen to their conversation.

“I’ll pass, guys.” Chanyeol answered. That’s right derp-faced boyfriend of mine! Don’t you dare go clubbing.

“Aw. Such a party pooper! Hyung, we haven’t went out for years now!” SeHun told him. Yah! This maknae is a bad one! Don’t temp him!

“Let’s go some other time. I have something important to do today.” Chanyeol told him and removed SeHun’s arm which was wrapped on his shoulder.

“What’s more important than us?” LuHan asked. This baby face! Yah! Are you also evil?!

“Something.” Chanyeol answered in a low voice. Why am I hurt from his answer? Was I expecting him to tell them about me?

“Are you ready to order now?” I asked them eager to leave their table.

“We’ll have the same meal as yesterday.” Xiu Min answered and I just nodded in response.

“I’ll have 2 meal 1, though.” Chanyeol answered and they all looked at him.

“What? I’m just so hungry!” He defended. Really? You’re not the type of guy who have a big appetite and I’m sure your friends knows that!

“I’ll serve it later.” I said and left. And just like yesterday, I asked Minzhie to serve it to them.

“Don’t tell me you’re going to eat that cold food of yours again?” Chanyeol said. As what I have guessed, he followed me here again.

“Yep. What are you doing here?” I asked him as he took a seat beside me.

“I’m here to have lunch with my girl.” He said and leaned on my shoulder.

“Won’t your friends look for you?”

“Nah. Just let them be.” He answered and handed me lunch. “I bought two lunch. One for you, and one for me.”

“You didn’t have to.”

“Babe, your lunch is with me. Alright?” He asked and took my packed lunch from me.

“By the way, do you have anything important to do tonight?” I asked him.

Hoping he’ll say no.

“Yup. I’m pretty sure you heard the guys inviting me out for tonight. I tried saying no but they’re really persistent.” He answered. Guess, friends are more important than a lover.

“Really? That’s good then.” I said lying. No! It’s not good! It’s far from being good!

“Why did you ask? Were you planning to go out with me tonight?” He asked.

“Anio. I was just... curious.”

“Oh. Let’s eat now.” He said and we started eating.

9:00 p.m....

3 more hours and this day will be over.

This very special day.

A day that should be celebrated together with him.

Our 1st year together.

To: ChanYeol

Annyeong!

How was your night?

Did you have fun?

I just wanted to greet you a Happy Anniversary!

Night!

From: ChanHee

I waited for his reply.

I waited and waited.

But... Nothing came.

“Minzhie-ah, can you do me a favour?” I asked her as soon as I saw them coming in. I was not prepared to face him just now. Because, I’m hurt.

“Wheyo?”

“I have lots of errands to do right now. I really need to do this.” I told her.

“Alright then.”

“Thanks! I owe you one!” I said and immediatelylfet.

“Hey! Why weren’t you the one serving us just awhile ago?” Chanyeol asked as soon as he arrived.

“I’m....busy.”

“Really? Did you eat already?”

“Yeah. I’ll leave now.” I said and stood up. I didn’t even look at him.

Because a glimpse of him can make me forget everything I’m mad about.

A glimpse of him can take me back to the place where only he can take me.

“About yesterday, I’m so sorry. It totally slipped off my mind.” He said.

“It’s okay. I was already expecting that. After all, our relationship is different from everyone else.”

“Please don’t be mad at me. I promise, I’ll make it up to you.” He said hugging me from behind.

His hug...

The hug that has the ability to take away my pain.



 

Is the story sad?

Tell me what you think!

And also, I'll make everything as ChanHee's POV at the moment.

But in the future, our Chanyeol creeper will have his time to shine! hahaha.

Comments and Criticisms are very much appreciated!

And if you want, you can talk to me!^^