10

Exo Series: Secret Love

My apologies for not updating again.

I've been busy preparing for my 18th birthday which will be on the 5th of August.

And also, I've been depressed because of Nickhun's accident, AJ's hiatus from Ukiss, and T-ara's issues.

But now, I'm back!!!^^

And as a gift to everyone, Chanyeol will be the one telling us about his side of the story!^^


 

[CHANYEOL's POV]

Ever since ChanHee and I broke up, I started feeling empty. All of a sudden, I don’t know how to smile anymore. I don’t even know what happiness means at all. Yes, I know that it’s my fault why we broke up, but still, I can’t help but feel broken.

The night when I was supposed to meet her parents, I prepared early. I woke up at 5 a.m, took a bath, chose my best outfit, groomed myself, and I went out to buy them gifts. By the afternoon, I was restless. I didn’t know how her parents would react after they meet me. Will they accept me or will they take ChanHee away from me. I was trying my best to calm myself when I received a message from Lay telling me about the party SeHun was hosting. His parents are out on a business trip and the guy wanted to use the opportunity to throw out a party. I wanted to say no, but I figured out that it was a great way to avert my attention and calm myself even just for awhile. I then went to SeHun’s place where I met up with the rest of the gang. We had fun and because of that, ChanHee totally slipped off my mind.

And the next day, I wanted to see her to apologize and hopefully ask for another chance to meet her family. I met her during lunch where she took our order and the moment she came to us, I immediately noticed that, my sweetheart’s eyes are swollen. We tried inquiring about it but she answered coldly. That’s when I figured out that my baby’s mad at me. As soon as she left, I was eager to talk to her but then HaeRin arrived and they left the cafeteria. I then excused myself from our table after awhile and searched for them and I figured out that they’ll be in the rooftop and I was right.

“Can we talk?” I asked getting both their attentions.

“Can you give us a moment first?” She asked HaeRin and she hesitantly left.

“Why are your eyes swollen, Hee?” I asked her as I tried going near her.

“Stop! Don’t you dare come near me.” She said raising her voice. She’s mad! Big time!

“Did I do something wrong?” I asked trying to act innocent.

“Don’t act oh-so-innocent, Chanyeol-ssi. You broke your promise.” She told me, hatred seeping from her voice.

“About last night, I’m so sorry. There was an emergency at home.” Liar! Park Chanyeol is a liar. I’m sorry, Honey.

“Your home or SeHun’s? The last time I checked, you don’t live in the same house as SeHun’s and a party isn’t an emergency.” She said glaring coldly at me. How... did she know?

“I...” Tried looking for an alibi but I can’t find one.

“What other lies are you going to tell me, Chanyeol?! Are you going to tell me again that you just went to that party and flirted with girls and have one of them sit in your lap so that you can protect me?! That’s bull!” She said cursing at me. That was the first.

“I’m so sorry, Hee. It totally slipped of my mind. Please, give me another chance.” I said pleading her. I don’t want to see her like this. It breaks my heart.

“I already gave you tons of second chances but you always failed. I’m tired. Let’s break up and end this non-existent relationship of ours.” She said wiping her flowing tears. No, baby! Please don’t cry!

“Please. I’m begging you, ChanHee.”  I said and kneeled in front of her. I wanted to wipe her tears and envelope her in my arms. I wanted her to stop crying.

“Stop it, Chanyeol. You’re just making yourself look stupid.” She said and left. No! Don’t leave me, my love! I can’t live without you!  I immediately stopped her with a back hug and that when I noticed my tears falling on her shoulder wetting her uniform.

“Please, ChanHee. I love you so much that I’ll die if I lose you.” I said in between sobs.  I didn’t care if someone sees me in this state all I know is that I don’t want to lose the girl I love.

“I’m sorry but I’m tired of this.” She said and broke away from my hug and left. As soon as the door closed, I knew I lost my chance. I then started crying harder and sat at the ground. I lost her. I lost my Ahn ChanHee. And I can’t blame anyone else but myself.

I spent the whole day in the rooftop crying my heart out until I can no longer produce tears. I then went straight home and locked myself up in my room. I wanted to be alone in the moment. I don’t want to see anyone. My eyes only want to see one person and that is Ahn ChanHee.

The next day, a new scholar was serving us. The boys asked where ChanHee is and the scholar told us that ChanHee got herself a sponsor which means she’s no longer a part of the school scholarship. After that day, I can no longer see ChanHee. But I still found a way. I looked at her from afar. Somewhere where I can see her but she can’t see me. It pains me to see her like that. Forced smiles, blank stares, and out of herself. I wanted to come to her and bring back the old ChanHee but I can’t.  I can’t because I know that I was the reason why she’s like that.

Days have passed and I continued looking at her from afar until I can’t take it anymore. When she went to the rooftop alone, I decided to talk to her. When I arrived, she was crying and asking herself if she regretted her decision of breaking up with me.

“I hope you are. Because I am regretting everything I did that made you break up with me.” I said gaining her attention.

 “I... I’ll leave now.” She said and stood up. I hurriedly went to the door and stopped her. I held her hand. Oh. How I miss her so much!

“Can we... talk?”  I asked her trying hard not to let my tears fall. I missed her so much! Her voice, her eyes, her lips, her touch, and her as a whole!

“I’m sorry. I don’t think we still have something to talk about.” She said and pulled her hand away but instead of letting her go, I tightened my grip.

“I have something to tell you, Ahn ChanHee. I love you and I’m dying right now not being able to see you. If I can’t have you back right now, I’ll make a way to have you back soon. I love you and I’ll never let you go. Ever again.” I said and freed her. She then immediately left me there and again, my tears started to flow.

“Hyung, I want to join the school trip!” SeHun said shaking Luhan hyung trying hard to convince the guy. We were all seated for lunch and SeHun brought up the topic about the yearly school trip.

“Since when were you interested on the shool trip?” LuHan hyung asked SeHun.

“Ever since HaeRin said that she’s coming.” Maknae answered innocently. I don’t know why this guy is so interested with HaeRin when all she did was call him a jerk and send her hate on him. Sometimes I wonder what really happened between them but knowing SeHun not wanting to talk about it, I respected it.

“Are you gonna start hitting on her?” D.O asked him.

“Anio. I just want to make sure she’s safe though I know that ChanHee’s gonna be with her.” He said and at the mere mention of my beloved girl’s name, my ears perked up.

“The girl got money?” Lay asked in a cocky manner and I can’t help but feel irritated.

“Anio. HaeRin’s paying for her.” SeHun answered. Of course HaeRin’s paying. Knowing ChanHee, she won’t spend a single penny just for the school trip.

“Now I know why she made friend with HaeRin.” Lay said proudly.

“What do you mean, Lay?” XiuMin hyung asked him.

“ChanHee is a social climber. She made friends with HaeRin because she knows that HaeRin is rich and she can use her to her advantage.” He said and that made me punch him in the face. I didn’t care anymore if he was Zhang Yixing or Lay as what we call him in the group. All I know is that, he doesn’t have the right to insult my ChanHee.

“Michoseo?!” Lay asked as he stood up, lips obviously bursted.

“Shouldn’t you ask that to yourself?!” I answered furiously. I tried controlling my anger but I just can’t. Suddenly, I remembered how it was Lay who invited me over at the party and introduced me to the girl who started to flirt with me. And all of a sudden, Lay became the person I wanted to blame for mine and ChanHee’s break up.

“Park Chanyeol, what happened to you? Ever since the day after SeHun’s party you’ve been acting weird and now, you’ve got mad at me?”

“Lay, hajima.” Xiu Min hyung said trying to stop Lay but instead,  he just smirked.

“Wae? Isn’t it true. The bastard’s been acting like he just got his heart broken.” Lay answered making me clench my fist even more. If not for HunHan holding unto me, I would’ve given the unicorn another blow.

“That’s impossible. After all, Chanyeol never told us that he’s been dating.” D.O answered. Anio. I had one, D.O but nobody knew because I hid her from everyone and that, I regret.

“Then, can you explain why he’s got himself distanced from us all of a sudden. And now, he’s gotten mad at me just because of insulting the scholar. What was her name again? Right, Ahn ChanHee.” Lay said smirking.

“I told you to shut up!” I said and attempted to throw him another punch but to my dismay, LuHan hyung and SeHun held me tightly. Damn! How can this two be so strong!

“Stop this!” LuHan hyung finally said. His voice obviously mad and his gentle baby-like face is long gone and was replaced by a furious expression.

“Wae, hyung? Don’t you want an explanation as to why he suddenly changed? Because I’m pretty much sure that I want one.” Lay said obviously provoking the others.

“I am. But I’m pretty sure that Chanyeol have his own reasons as to why he’s hiding it from us. Respect it, Lay or I’ll be the one to punch you.” LuHan hyung threatened and Lay smirked and raised his arms as a sign of giving up.

“Now, can we start eating peacefully?” SeHun asked and the rest of us shrugged as a response. We settled down but there’s still a tension between us. I looked at ChanHee and she was staring into space. I know she heard everything and I bet she’s in shock. Don’t worry, princess. I’ll protect you from the evil unicorn.

 


 

Comments? Subscribe?

I'll update again later.

Expect triple update!!!

And also, here's an invitation for everyone on my birthday!