8

Exo Series: Secret Love

 

[CHANHEE's POV]

“Noona, are we really going to stay here in HaeRin noona’s house?” Siwan asked excitedly as we made our way inside HaeRin’s mansion.

“Yes, Siwanie. Omma and Appa are both going to China to work that;s why we’re both going to stay here in HaeRin’s house.” I answered and my brother cheered.

“Are you happy, Siwanie?” HaeRin asked my brother and he nodded cutely.

“Gomawo, Rin-ah. If not for you, we won’t be able to have a new life.” I said and felt my tears threatening to flow.

“Aigooo. No need to thank me! You deserve it and besides, this is a good opportunity of you forgetting about Chanyeol.” She said smiling.

Park Chanyeol...

I tried hard not to cry as I remembered his face, his smile, his voice, and his crying face. I missed him so much. I missed him despite the fact that I still see him in school everyday. I stopped being Exo’s personal waitress as soon as we broke up and I stopped being a scholar. I can only see him from afar now. Somewhere he can’t see me but enough for me to see him. It pains me everytime I see him but I don’t know why I can’t stop myself. Maybe I’m a masochist but I don’t care. What I just know is that, I can’t live without seeing him for a day, yet, I die inside everytime I see his cold expressionless face. He stopped smiling and talking. I took away Park Chanyeol’s smile.

“Thank you so much for letting us stay here, HaeRin.” My omma said as we finished grabbing our stuffs. Both my parents are just going to wait for a week before they finally leave for China. Omma’s going to take medications while Appa’s going to work there.

“Anio ajhumma, I should be the one thanking you for entrusting both Chanie and Siwanie to me.” HaeRin said and smiled to my mom.

We then started unpacking and arranging our stuffs. HaeRin lives alone in her three storey mansion. She have maids but then she always allow them to go home every night. In the 1st floor is where the living room, kitchen, dining area, and library is. The second floor is filled with at least 20 rooms. And lastly, the third floor is for entertainment.

“Noona, look!!!” Siwan exclaimed as HaeRin showed him his room. It was painted with blue and was filled with toys.

“Omma always wanted to have a son but they were only given a beautiful daughter and that’s me. So, yeah. That explains why we have this room here and also, I bought new toys for Siwan that’s why the number of toys here doubled.” HaeRin said explaining.

“Gomawo, HaeRin noona!” Siwan said and hugged HaeRin. He then rushed into his own room and did the unpacking telling us that he’s already capable of it because he’s already big.

“And now, to your room.” She said and led me to the door next to Siwan’s. When she opened the door, it was pink coloured and very feminine.

“You know what’s the best thing about this room?” She me with a mischievous smile and I shook my head in response. She then went inside and palmed the wall and tada, it opened showing the room next to it.

“It has a secret door to my room.” She proudly said.

“You’re crazy.” I said and smiled.

“Aigoo. My friend is turning mean!” She said and pouted.

“Arasso. Mian mian. Let’s end this drama. I still need to unpack.” I said and started opening my bags.

“Lemme help chu!” She said and we both started unpacking.

~

“Chanie, ppali! We’re late!” HaeRin said as she rushed inside the school gate.

“Says the person who took an hour to take a bath.” I said teasing her which made her glare at me.

“Not my fault that I lost track of time. By the way, why are you here again? Isn’t your class an hour from now?” She asked and I nooded in response. “Lucky!”

“Hahaha. Hurry up now or you’ll be late.” I said and she hurried away to her next class. After she left, I then made my way to the rooftop and there, I found myself sitting and reminiscing all the memories I had there. Me and.... him.

“Aigoo. Ahn ChanHee what are these tears for? Why are you crying? Are you starting to regret your decision now?” I asked myself as the rivers of tears continued to flow.

“I hope you are. Because I am regretting everything I did that made you break up with me.” A deep voice I so long to hear said and when I turned around, there he was.

Park Chanyeol...

With his ever so handsome face. But something’s not right. His happy virus expression is long gone.. it was replaced with a cold stare instead.

“I... I’ll leave now.” I said and stood up. I hurriedly went to the door but he stopped me. Park Chanyeol held my hand. Oh. How I missed his touch.

“Can we... talk?” He asked. His voice, I missed it so much.

“I’m sorry. I don’t think we still have something to talk about.” I said and pulled my hand away but instead of letting me go, he tightened his grip.

“I have something to tell you, Ahn ChanHee. I love you and I’m dying right now not being able to see you. If I can’t have you back right now, I’ll make a way to have you back soon. I love you and I’ll never let you go. Ever again.” He said and let me go. I immediately left him there not knowing what to do or what to say. All I know is that, I still love him and forever will.



 

Please tell me if I'm going too fast or if I'm starting to confuse you.

Comment and subscribe~!