1

Exo Series: Secret Love

I decided to update now because of my 2 lovely subscribers~!^^

*clap clap*

I'm also going to drive my mom for the whole day today and in case I get home late, I won't be worrying about updating.^^

And now, behold the 1st chapter~!!!

*throws confetti*


 

~ChanHee’s POV~

Another day has come. A day where I need to work hard again in order to help our family survive. I woke up early again today. I prepared early and went to deliver milk.

How ironic. I deliver milk, yet, I can’t afford to give one to my own family.

After the milk delivery, I went home to cook breakfast for my family.

“Noona, are you going to take me to school today?” My brother, Siwan asked me and flashed his adorable smile. The only smile that can melt my heart.

“Of course. When did noona failed to send you to school?” I asked him and he smiled even more.

After the breakfast, my dad went to work, while I send my brother to his school. And after that, I went to my own school.

Seoul University...

The school of the rich and the intelligent people.

You must be thinking, what the heck is this poor girl doing in that school. Well, I’m a scholar in this school. I work here in order to be able to study.

“ChanHee-ah, you’ll be transferred into the cafeteria starting today.” Mr. Chan, the school principal told me.

“Yes, sir.” I answered him. It’s not like I can answer something else.

It’s not like I can say,  No, sir! I don’t want to work there! It is place filled with those students of yours who always look down on us scholars.

No. I can’t say that because Mr. Chan is the rule. He is the god of the school. He has all of us wrapped around his fingers. Both the workers and the students.

I dragged myself to my class. The class of scholars. I am a part of the top class in my year level. I am a part of the Education department in this school. No, I don’t want to be a teacher. It’s just that, when you’re a scholar, you’ve got no other choice.

As soon as class started, I tried to focus on the lessons. I can’t afford to fail any mark. Because, when I fail, I’ll lose my scholarship. And no, I can’t let that happen.

During lunch, I immediately went to hell, I mean, the cafeteria. And there, the scent of food lingers in the air. Food I can’t even afford to buy. I changed into workers clothes and started giving the food to those who are in line.

The cafeteria is filled with the students. Students who only knows how to waste their parent’s money.

“ChanHee, ajhumma said that you’ll be the one serving Exo today.” One of my co-scholar, Minzhie told me.

Exo.

The school’s kingka.

Why are they called Exo?

Because they all look Exotic.

I couldn’t argue more. They do look exotic. One member looks like a baby when he’s already the oldest, a maknae who looks like the oldest one out of all, a guy who looks like a unicorn, a guy who looks like a bun, a guy whose eyes are always curious and seems like gonna pop out anytime soon, and lastly, a derp looking one.

How do I know notice how they look like?

No. I don’t like them.

It’s just that, these guys are noticeable even from afar. They all emit an aura that says, LOOK AT ME.

And to prove I’m right, there they are, attracting everyone’s attention once again, the once peaceful cafeteria is now filled with those screams and spazzes of those crazy fans of theirs.

As soon as they settled down in their table, I made my way towards them. The way towards hell.

“Annyong Hasseyo. I’ll be getting your order for lunch.” I greeted them as soon as I arrived in their table.

“We’ve got ourselves a new waitress.” The bun looking guy said.

“Where’s the other one?” The owl asked me. And yep, his eyes almost popped out again as he looked at me.

“I don’t know. Now, I’ll be getting your orders.” I said trying to be polite.

All I wanted to do is leave this table. A table filled with egoistic playboys like them. This cafeteria is self-service for Pete’s sake but here I am, being their personal waitress just because they are kingkas of this school.

“If you were rich, I would’ve ordered you.” The unicorn said smirking. Then I’m thankful being poor. I don’t want someone who exists in myths to be my future husband.

“I’ll have meal #1.” The baby said.

“I’ll have the same one with hyung.” The maknae said. Awkward! How can you call someone who looks younger than you hyung so easily.

“I’ll go for meal #2!” The derp looking guy said and smiled at me. His smile. It’s cute. But the hell do I care!

“I’ll go for meal# 2 as well.” The bun looking guy said.

“Meal 3 for the two of us.” The unicorn said referring to him and t owl.

“Neh. I’ll be bringing it over as soon as it’s done.” I said and left immediately.

“Minzhie, can you be the one serving them? I still have classes and I haven’t eaten lunch yet.” I asked Minzhie and she immediately agreed.

“But who ordered what?” Minzhie asked me. Shoot anonymous! I don’t know their names.

“Both the oldest and the maknae ordered meal 1, the derp and the bun ordered meal 2 and lastly, the unicorn and the owl ordered meal 3.” I told her.

“Nice nicknames for them. So Meal 1 is for LuHan and SeHun. Meal 2 is for Chanyeol and Xiu Min. And meal 3 is for Lay and D.O.” Minzhie said. So their names are LuHan, SeHun, Chanyeol, Xiu Min, Lay, D.O. Weird names.

“Yes. Yes. So, I’ll be leaving now.” I said and immediately left.

I went to the rooftop to eat lunch. My packed lunch. It disgusts me every time I eat cold food but I don’t have a choice. I can’t afford buying myself a lunch that’s why I need to endure it.

“What are you doing here?” A deep voice asked me. And when I turned around, there he is.

My Angel, My Love, My Happiness, My Sadness, My Secret Love.

“Eating lunch.” I told him and showed the lunch box I had in hand.

“You hate cold food, Hee.” He told me and took the lunch box away from me. He then replaced it with a box from  the cafeteria.

“Isn’t this your lunch?” I asked him.

“Anio. I ordered it for you.” He said smiling sweetly to me.

“Aigoo. You shouldn’t have bothered.” I told him but took the box. “Gomawo.”

“You’re always welcome, Hee. By the way, I’m happy that you’re working in the cafeteria already.” He said and gave me a hug. His warm hug. The feeling that never fails to make me happy and at ease.

“I just got transferred today. I still prefer working in the office than in the cafeteria.” I said pouting.

“Anio. Cafeteria is much better because we get to see one another.” He told me. We then both started eating. Me, eating his warm food and him, eating my cold food.

“Hee-ah, about what Lay hyung said awhile ago, mian.” He said with a sad smile plastered on his handsome face.

“Lay? Oh. You mean the unicorn guy?” I asked him which caused him to smile.

“Yes. The unicorn guy. I’m sorry about what he said.”

“Gwenchana. At least we both know that none of your friends will hit on me.” I assured him.

“Yes. Come on. Let’s eat now.” He said trying to avoid his friends being our topic.

Because he’s scared.

Scared of us being exposed.

His friends knowing about us.

Him being with me, Ahn ChanHee.

Because we live in different worlds.

For he is Park Chanyeol.

The guy I love.

The only guy I allowed to get into my life and bother my peaceful world.

He is my prince, my happily ever after, and my love.

And here we are. Both engaged in a secret love.

 


 

 

How was it?

Tell me what you think below~!^^

 

Comment replies:

@Alwaysx4ever: Thank you so much. I hope that I won't disappoint you!^^ I guess this is a setcharacter story? hahaha.^^

@JeflancaRenata: Thank you so much for subscribing~!^^