why yoona?? why?

A Letter For Taeyeon.....

 

CHAPTER 7

TAEYEON POV

I woke up because my phone got a message….i feel really dizzy right now…then I get my phone and I read the message….

 

Taecyeon

Sorry….something come up last night and I can’t go….

I make up next time okay…

I begin to remember what happen last night and I don’t remember how I get home….

Yoona…..must be her…..my clothes? Maybe my maid….i should think positive right now…..

I should thank her but I don’t want to that….why? I also don’t know….my pride I think…

I make fun of her skinny body other day but now she save me……

I shower and go to kitchen for breakfast….i keep playing last night scene….yoona look so cool…..she so strong….i think that why she been sent to guard me….she not bad at all…..wait…why I think like this? Taeyeon stop it….i said to myself….

My breakfast already on table like always….i alone again….my father busy with his work….humphhh…..

miss…good morning “ my maid give me a smile…

 “good morning gyuri” I sit on my usual chair and begin to eat…

u want milk miss?”

“no…oh…thank u for last night….thanks for changing my clothes” I eat my bread….

“changing your clothes? Are u going somewhere last night?” she look confuse

I forgot that I sneak out last night…I didn’t tell her

“yes…u changed my clothes right?”

“I sleep early last night and I don’t remember changing your clothes”

“u kidding me right? “ I sense something here….

“nope….i don’t know u going out last night…u didn’t tell me anything” crap….arghhhh

“then who?.....” yoonaaaaaa……. She changed my clothes last night….how dare she do that….i’m embarrassed now…..ottoke?

 

YOONA POV

I go to jogging this morning….i need a fresh air….i like to jogging cause it release my stress….then I go back at van to shower and do my stuff….

sooyoung and yuri  sleep right now….i’m making my own breakfast….yuri and sooyoung stay  up last night….

sooyoung working up o her new gadget and yuri keep on doing surveillance….

Then I got a call from someone….

hello…unnie….” Its sica unnie

hello…choding…how are u? I’m not seeing u for a week now

“I’m good….how are u unnie?”

“I’m fine….just busy now….how’s there?”

“I sent a report to you unnie…u didn’t read it?”

“I know…that a official thing…I wanna hear from your mouth now…”

“unnieeeee……..she really annoying….she always sneak out and run away from us” I make a cute voice…..(just for sica unnie)

“really? My yoona is so cute….hehe do something then so that you know where she going from now on….”  I live with sica unnie for a long time…she’s like my real sister….

“I’m thinking about that also….i need to discuss with yuri and soooyoung…”

“good then…I count on you yoona….just to let u know…our agent got an information that there an active activity by some terrorist group right now…but we wasn’t to sure”

“why is it related to taeyeon….?”

“that information said that they want something from our president….i also don’t what is it…so we need to take really serious right now…they maybe use any way go get what they want…”

“okay unnie….i be more careful from now on…where are u right now unnie?”

“at office…wae?”

“nothing….i just miss u….”

“you are so chessy….I miss u too young…I see u soon okay…I need to go to meeting later….”

“okay unnie….see u”

“bye baby” sica unnie really like to spoil me...and i like that...

“bye”

After breakfast I went to check up on taeyeon…it my daily routine already….i enter the house…its quiet…I went to find taeyeon at kitchen she not there….

then I walk to the tv….then I saw her at couch watching tv…..i’m sure she not watching tv cause that program is funny but she doesn’t laugh….

“miss…are u okay?” I said politely….protocol anyway….i don’t want to call her that actually…then she turn and she look a bit angry….

“you….you change my clothes?” how did she know?

“urmmm…..”

“how dare u do that….” Aishhhh……This midget….

“miss…I was helping u….you really look mess last night….so what I expect now is word thank you from you…right?

“that your work to save me right? But changing my clothes is not a part of your job” my morning is ruin again….i hate this….

“you …really….” She walk away from me….i really angry right now….there’s a smoke coming out from my ears….i should just let  that guy her last night…..

“I hate u…arghhh…..” this girl really know how to make me angry….i got out from house to back at the van….in van I just stare at the cctv screen….i really don’t want to even look at her room door right now….

 

TAEYEON POV

I don’t why I did that….she a girl right? Why I should be angry at her when she helping me changing my clothes? I feel so embarrassed when I look at her face….

I feel like she see my whole body right now….arghhhh…..nooo….

But she cute when she angry….aishh…no…no…..

Then my phone ring…..

“tae..tae…let go shopping this evening” tiffany call me….

“ya…u not tired?”

“nope….i have a lot thing to ask u right now….let meet….”

“okay….i see u at usual place this evening”

“okay…see u” she must be wanna ask about last night….ah….i’m so embarrassed to yoona right now….

I tell my driver to bring me to meet tiffany….i think yoona follow me cause I saw a car behind me….that car look familiar to me…..i just let it be….it’s her job…..

I saw tiffany from far…she sitting alone at that table….i really like this café cause it’s really peaceful place to me…..i always meet tiffany at this café…this café is private so its easy for me….

“hi….sorry I’m late…..” I said to her…..

hi….i just got here….what u wanna drink?”

“usual..” I put away my sunglass…

“okay….” She make a face tell-me-right-now….

“okay….what?”

“why u going back with yoona last night? Why she even there”

“how u know I go back with her?”

“she text me….”

“oh….should I tell u?where r u last night?”

“of course u should….i’m your bestfriend…I meet this girl…she awesome…her name is nicole.” I should had known…she must meet somebody there…I tell her what happen last night and this morning…..and she laugh at me….

poor yoona….she just wanna help….”

“I know but I feel embarrassed right now….she saw my body u know”

“haha…this is funny…..she a girl u know”

“I know but I don’t know why I feel so shy in front of her”

“I smell fishy here…..”

“what?”

“you should realize yourself….it’s not fun to tell you myself”

“whatever…..”

“let go….i need to buy something…” tiffany drag me to shopping with her…..i just follow but I think I buy more thing then her….hehe

 

YOONA POV

I follow them from far…I just look at them….they just talking to each other and then go shopping….while I watch them…I saw someone suspicious…

he wear a hat on and I can’t  tell who is he….i try to approach him cause he been looking at taeyeon….then in blink of eyes he disappear…..that’s weird…..

Who is he? Maybe no one….but I feel like I saw him from somewhere….hurmmm……

 

 

a/n : enjoy!!!!

and dont forget to tell me what u think about this....