final

A Letter For Taeyeon.....

 

YOONA POV

We have a great dinner...my mom doesn’t expect taeyeon and sulli to be but then sica unnie explain everything to her...

 

Sulli look so pale after she alone  with sica unnie....i don’t know what sica unnie do to her...i bet she make her ice move to sulli....

 

My parents seem to like everyone today so we have a great dinner....

 

My parents okay with sulli because my parents know sulli parents...my father have a business partner with sulli parents....

 

After sulli go home krystal go back to her room...i think she talk with sulli in the phone...

 

Sooyoung and sica unnie want to rest but my parents seem worry when sica unnie want to sleep with sooyoung unnie...

 

They said something could happen...

 

But what happen is both of them sleeping now cause they so tired...flight make our body feel so weak....

 

My parents sitting on the couch watching their favourite drama...i doesn’t really like story like that....

 

Taeyeon doesn’t go home yet and now she being a kid and go to my room.....she look at everything in my room....

 

She sit on my bed and then she look at my picture when i still kid...i’m embarrassed actually....

 

“what are u looking for?” she look at my book now....

 

“nothing...” not the answer that i’ve been looking for....

 

She lie on my bed....i lie beside her....she still looking everything my room....

 

“taeyeon ah....can i ask something?” i turn beside me and look at her face....

 

“what?”

 

“do you love me?” i ask in just a whisper but enough for her to hear me....

 

“who love you choding...” she answer me with that...my heart is broken right now....

 

I keep quiet...she must have realized it....so she look at my face....

 

“oh...okay....”

 

“choding ah...say that words to me” she smile looking at me...i just stare at her face...it’s the most beautiful smile i’ve ever seen in my life......

 

“i....love you...so...much” i still looking at her  eyes....i feel like she teasing me...

 

“why you love me? “ she take my hand and play with it....

 

“i don’t have answer for that....it just happen....” i honestly answer her now....

 

“i also doesn’t have answer if u ask me that...why my heart  feel like this?” taeyeon look at my eyes...

 

“what your heart say about me?”

 

“i feel empty without you...i feel something missing...i don’t know how to say it but when you with me i feel complete...sound chessy right?” she smile...

 

“no...they don’t...i feel the same about you....”

 

“even i always make you angry? I don’t listen to you?” she raise her eyebrows at me...

 

“even you kill me right now...i still feel like that...”

 

“then why u leave me?” she pout...so cute...

 

“i’m sorry but that decision is made by my mom...i want to stay in korea..but my condition doesn’t allow me too...”

 

“u should have told me...”

“i told you before i go but you still unconscious....i don’t have any choice....forgive me?” i made a sorry face...

 

“i will think about it...so...baby...when are u going back to korea?”  what she call me? Baby? that made me blush like hell...

 

“baby? u call me that?”

 

“what wrong? U don’t like it?”

 

“no...no...i haven’t officially ask u to be my girlfriend...” i sit on my bed and then taeyeon sit too...

 

We facing each other...

 

“so ask me now...”

 

“like right now?”

 

“up to you...u want to do this way” taeyeon eyes is not with me...she looking at other places...

 

“okay then...tae ah...do you want to be my girlfriend?” but then she pout......

 

“........”

 

“what wrong? “ i’m really confuse...

 

“u stiil call me tae?”

 

“then? What should i call you?”

 

“think...yoong...think....”

 

I keep thinking and then i take both of her hands...i grab them tightly and then

 

“baby... do you want to be my girlfriend?” i close my eyes...her answer means world to me right now....

 

Suddenly i feel her hot breath in my face....i could feel her coming closer to me...

 

Is she going to kiss me? Oh my god...we are going to kiss again? I don’t know if i can control myself if we kiss again....

 

But then she whisper something to me....i open my eyes and she so close to me...

 

“i love u too choding...” then she kiss my cheek...she move closer to me and now she sittng on me...

 

Her body so hot...so close to me...what should i do now?

 

Should i just do whatever in my byun mind right now?

 

She put both of her hand around my neck and she look at my face...she smile....

 

I’m shaking like hell ...why i feel she so y right now?....

 

Is my nose bleeding?

 

Then she say something?

 

“shouldn’t you do someting to me right now?” is she trying to seduce me? If that the point then she already have me all over her....

 

I hold her waist....i keep looking at her....we get closer and more close until......

 

 

NO ONE POV

Yoona parents get a call from someone...yoona father take that call.....

 

“hello...”

 

“hello”

 

“i’m sorry to disturb you late night like this....i’m taeyeon father...” yoona father suddenly get really surprise....

 

“i’m sorry mr president...i didn’t know....” yoona mother also surprise when she hear that...

 

“i believe my daughter is at your home right now?”

 

“yes sir...she with yoona right now...”

 

“i know and i have somthing to discuss with you tomorrow....i will come to your house.....”

 

“ feel free to come here sir....i’m sorry but can i know what all this is about?”

 

“i want to talk about their marriage....”

 

“what...marriage? are u serious sir?”

 

“yes i am....i meet you tomorrow for futher discussion...”

 

“yes sir....”

 

“i hope both of you okay with their relationship....”

 

“we love taeyeon too sir...she a good kid....” yoona father face seem so surprise...

 

“okay then...i see your tomorrow...”

 

“see you sir...have a good night” yoona father seem blank and yoona mother look weird at yoona father....

 

“what wrong? Who going to get married?”

 

“president want to yoona to marry taeyeon and he going to come tomorrow...”

 

Yoona mother seem surprise...

 

“what?”

 

“he said he talk about the detail tomorrow....” yoona father put the phone at it own place....

 

“don’t you think this is too soon for yoona honey? They still kid....”

 

“i don’t know but i think yoona is ready....president seem to like yoona a lot....”

 

“of course...yoona really protect taeyeon with her life....”

 

“i think we just need to wait for tomorrow....”

 

 

TAEYEON POV

Yoona seem so nervous but i like this side of her...she touch me really soft...she look me in the eyes...

 

Basicly now i’m sitting on her lap....i know she shaking right now...

 

I move closer to her until our lips touch each other and then i feel so heaven right now...

 

She move her hand and hugs me more...i feel so safe like this....our kiss become more passionate...

 

We both fighting for dominance but yoona win...i just let her be...she my baby.....

 

I feel so happy when i can say that i love her too....

 

Her hand already in my shirt...i feel shiver when her hand touch my skin....and then she kiss my neck when we both need to breath ...

 

Eventually i give her more accsess to kiss my neck...

 

Shouldn’t i stop her now?

 

She kiss me again that i gladly kiss her back...suddenly her door is open and we both look at that person....

 

“omma...” yoona said....our position right now is really not appropriate.... i just smile...

 

Suddenly yoona mom yell to yoona father.....

 

“Jung appa...we really need to arrange their marriage as soon as possible” i can’t believe what i heard....

 

Yoona and i look at each other  but then yoona mom speak again....

 

“Yoona honey...sleep in krystal room...taeyeon honey...u sleep here okay”

 

What? Yoona doesn’t move....

 

“NOW....yoona...”

 

I look at yoona and she move to leave me..she pout at me...

 

I hold her hand and i peck her lips....i whisper i love you at her...

 

she lazily walk out from her room

 

“wait...both of you...we need to talk tomorrow...about your marriage”

 

I guess we are going to get married soon....

 

THE END

a/n : i hope i made a good job but i guees i'm not...

feel free to comment and see you again