love letter

A Letter For Taeyeon.....

 

Taeyeon enter her room. She land on her bed and she kept thinking where yoona go. Suddenly taeyeon see a pink envelope and her name was written on that envelope. There a letter in there……..

 

Hi  taeyeon  unnie….

Weird right when I call u unnie…..hahaha Cause I never called u unnie….

J

You are my dork cute  princess

My beautiful girl….

My heartbeat…..

My breath …….

My life……

My everything…. Know all this really well ok…..that all I need from u…..

 

Taeyeon unnie….

Maybe by the time u read this letter something already happen to me amd  I’ve decide to walk away from u. mianhae….i can’t keep my promise to always be by your side. I think I’ts time for me to let you go cause it will hurt me if I continue to stay by your side.

          My lovely princess……

When the first time I meet you it was the best thing that happen in my life. You are the most beautiful person I laid my eyes on. My heart stop beating that time. I forgot to breath. then my heart start to beat again but more faster than usual. At that time I know I make a big mistake by fall for u.

Destiny do it work by let us be together all the times. I take that job to protect you cause I know you not safe out there. Being agent to protect you is not an easy job you know. U don’t listen to me, you run away from me, you make me angry. But u want to know one secret, I never mad at you  princess cause I can’t afford to.

Your father job make your life difficult. You once told me that you want your father to let go that position. You said because it’s dangerous and I agree with that.

          I think I know your heart, u want your father to let go that position not because it’s dangerous but because u want him to spend more time with u. I saw u cry once when your father decide to go America for his job rather than be with her daughter on her birthday. I make u smile on your birthday. I don’t know if I make a good job. I hope so….

My beautiful princess….

          In this letter there’s present for your birthday, a necklace. I intend to give you this necklace on your birthday but you were busy that day. Then I saw you going out with him. It’s hurt me but it’s okay. I know u love him. I want to give you that necklace that night but when I’m talking you fall asleep. I keep that necklace and I promise myself  to give u some other time. I guess the time is now…hope u like it……if not u not like it u can throw it away…I don’t mind…..

          Take care of my heart well cause it’s always yours and I think I can never give my heart to anyone else. Be happy okay…I just want that for you….be happy with him……

When I write  this letter I hope my feeling for u will go away..it’s hurt real bad u know..but that impossible. Your name is in my breathing, your name already have a space in my heart….and I hate that……

          I haven’t officially confess to you. I’m a coward. I’m pathetic right? I had a courage to shot people but I cant confess to you….dont ask me cause I don’t know the answer…

I write long enough right? Mianhae I stop now….. L

          One more thing,

don’t cry when someone hurt u cause it’s hurt me more

          Don’t sad when I’m gone from your side

          Don’t lose your smile cause it’s a beautiful sight for me

          Don’t be a dork but it’s cute

          I think the best thing I have to do now is leaving……

          Take care Baby…….

 

and KIM TAEYEON

        I LOVE U…..

From a stupid person

IM YOONA…..

 

TAEYEON POV

 

Mr kim knock taeyeon door to ask her to come down for dinner…..but he saw taeyeon crying while holding a letter…..

            “dad….please” Mr Kim look at her daughter….

I want my yoona back…..i want her back..” I start to cry really hard..i make a big mistake and I don’t know what to do now….Mr kim hugs her daughter….

I need her…dad…what should I do??” my tears flow uncontrolled now…I cry at my father shoulder….

what I should do….yoona” I kept repeating those question and I don’t get the answer…..