sweet lips broken heart

A Letter For Taeyeon.....

 

CHAPTER 10

TAEYEON POV

 

She make annoying look on her face when I told her to carry me on her back…..

we decide to go home and now she carry me on her back….I win….hehe

It feel awkward for me…we keep silent…..I like to be on her back…I feel so secure like this….

I know she doing this because of her work but something in my heart tell me that she doing all this for me…

only for me…..

We go to the car and she take me home….

when we arrive she open the door for me and start to carry me again…

“yoona….why u still carry me…?” yoona just quiet….when we arrive at my room she put me down…

“u okay right?” she ask me….

“yes…”

“goodbye then….sweet dream” She walk from me..my heart feel sad…I don’t want her to go yet….

“yoona…wait….” I hold her hand….

“what is it?” she look at me….

“here…it’s for u..thanks for today” I said to her… I stand really close to her now…it’s watch that I buy for her….she look interested to that watch while we shopping….

“why are u buy this? I don’t ask anything from u”

“I insist u take that…don’t ask me why”

“thanks….sorry for your shoes…I buy you a new shoes” she keep looking down….

“it’s okay…yoona….” I call her…she look at me and our face really close right now….

I forgot what I want to tell her….the world seem to stop and now she so close to me…something magic happen to me…

I look in her eyes…I can’t control my own body anymore..she leans forward to me….I feel so nervous but I didn’t stop her….

Her lips meet mine…my heart stop beating for a while…I close my eyes…It was so sweet….

my mind said to stop but my body doesn’t do anything….she just stay like that for a moment….I want  to kiss her back but then…

Ring…ring….somebody call me ….we stop….i’m back to the reality world…

“I’m sorry…I go now….” Yoona said to me…I answer my phone..it’s taecyeon….what a time…..

Yoona already out from my room… I want her to stay….but then…..

 

YOONA POV

 

I kiss her…I kiss her….what was I thinking? Stupid yoona….

I’m still standing  in front of her room….she answer her phone…I know it’s taecyeon…her crush….

It’s hurt….sica unnie….it’s hurt…..why I feel like this… I heard her talking…..

“hi taecyeon…”

“hi taeyeon…are u busy?”

“nope…I do nothing…” ouchhh it’s real hurt…taeyeon said we do nothing…so that means everything happen today is nothing..and the kiss…

“I wondering if u free tomorrow?”

“yup…I am…why?”

“I wanna ask u to go out with me….”

“it is a date?” taeyeon seem to like it….

“it is….u want to go out?”

“yes…I love too” I walk away from there….i don’t want to go back to van yet…..so I take the car and I go to find a cure to my heart….

Why I feel like this…you are stupid yoona…why u fall for taeyeon in the first place....

 

 

 

 

 

a/n : i was so happy when i know there is still a few people read this....

thank u so much for comment.....