yoona?

A Letter For Taeyeon.....

 

AFTER A FEW DAYS

YURI POV

We all at hospital now ecept sooyoung and jessica...jessica need to settle a few thing at office.....sooyoung i don’t know.....that operation is successful but for some reason we can’t find taecyeon body....

 

I suspect someone take it.....

 

I sit in the couch inside yoona room in this hospital.....

 

Yoona had a really bad injury....lucky that she can survive the operation and then mr president use the healing machine again....

 

So now yoona is a bit better....but we still can see all the scar at her body....

 

Taeyeon also in this hospital....she doesn’t have critical injury but she still sleeping....doctor said it’s maybe because she really tired and from the dehydration....

 

President in her room...president really thanks us because we save her daughter bt the truth is yoona the one that save taeyeon....

 

It’s been days since both of them sleeping....when they want to open their eyes...i don’t know....

 

I keep thinking if they have a date in their dream....haha

 

I reading a magazine now while waiting for them to come

 

Suddenly i see yoona move....i quickly get up and sit beside her.....i see her open her eyes....

 

“ hey...buddy....” i smile at yoona....she look confuse....she looking around her....

 

“you in hospital now....are u okay?” i speak again....she close her eyes back and let out a huge sigh.....

 

“taeyeon ok?” i feel surprise to hear that...

 

“what? U the one who almost die and she the one in your head right now?” she just look at me....a glare actually...

 

“ok...ok...she fine....” i make an annoy face at yoona....

 

She try to sit and find support from the bed....

 

“hey...easy....u wound still there....” yoona a stubborn girl...

 

And then she scream a bit......

 

“arghhh....” i just laugh....

 

“told you....u still Im Yoona” i smile at her....she also smile.....

 

“good to see u buddy” yoona said to me....it make me happy....really...

 

“where sica unnie? Sooyoung?” yoona ask me....

 

 

SOOYOUNG POV
 

I really happy when all this over...everyone safe...yoona and taeyeon still in hospital...

 

I have something to do now so i get out....me and yuri usually sleep in yoona room....

 

I’m in the office now....i wearing my sweater and my cap...i have my own mission now...

 

I sneak up to her office....i see her get out from her room to meeting room....this is my chance....

 

I look the flower in my hands....

 

“u must look beautiful to her okay?” surprisingly i talk to the flower...but i can’t help it....i smile alone....

 

I run slowly to her office...there not many agent now cause it almost lunch time now...

 

I look whether my situation is save now....okay safe...let’s move....

 

I in her room now....i walk slowly to the table and put the flower on her table....

 

But...

 

“what are u doing here? Who are u?” oh...s*** why she here now.....

 

I hear a gun click sound...i raise up my hand....i’m so dead now....

 

“turn around slowly...” she yell at me... i turn around slowly and facing her.....

 

She gesture me to open my sweater and my cap....

 

I cannot do that....

 

“take that off now...” she even glare at me....

 

What should i di now....i slowly take off my cap.....

 

I just smile at her.....she look surprise to see me....

 

“hi...” i said to her.....i don’t know what to say.....

 

“you...sorry what your name?” seriously she still not remember my name...i pout....that’s hurt....

 

“sooyoung...” i reply her....

 

“what are u doing here wearing like this...?” she put her gun down and walk to the table.....

 

I intend to run away now but....

 

“stop there....” aishhh....

 

I turn around and i see her read my card in front of me....i can feel like i want to run away now but i can’t

 

My face surely pale right now....what should i do now?

 

She keep read it and then she look at me....i feel so nervous...

 

My heart beating like crazy....

 

“sica unnie i’m sorry.....” i said to her....

 

She take the flower and move closer to me....

 

“u send flower everyday to me?” i look down now....her icy look can kill me...really....

 

“y....es....”

 

“u send this card everyday to me?”

 

“yes...”

 

“in this card today...there something u ask me...but i wanna hear it from your mouth...” what should i do now....

 

I look at her eyes....it’s not that i’m scary right now...but i don’t have confident in this matter...

 

It’s more easy find bad guy than this....

 

“look at me and ask me...n.o.w” she really scary....

 

I close my eyes and i gather all my energy for this question.....

 

Whatever happen after this i don’t care anymore.....

 

I look again in her eyes.....

 

“u look lovely today.....why u have to steal my heart again?” i read my words from the beginning......

 

She just look at me....

 

This making me really crazy...

 

“u really a good thieft....and now...can i steal your heart?” i close my eyes when i said that...

 

Suddenly i feel someone hold my hand....i open my eyes and it’s her

 

“what answer should i give to you? What u wanna hear from me?” she smile at me....

 

“....y....yes.....” i answer with my voice doesn’t wanna come out.....

 

She smile again and then she move closer and she touch my cheek with her hand....

 

I feel shiver run down to my body....why she have to do this?

 

“u already steal my heart...bad girl...” then she kiss me....i feel so surprise....my eyes feel like it will fall soon cause i open my eyes to big....

 

After a while i can feel her soft lips on me....

 

I react to the kiss and i naturally hugs her waist....the kiss become more intense now....her smell is so addicted to me....her both hand already at my neck....

 

I really don’t want this moment to end.....but...

 

Sica phone ring like hell....i really want to kill whoever call her now...

 

She peck my lips again... let go of me and grab her phone....she gesture me to stay there.....

 

“hello...” i make a face at sica...she just smile at me....

 

“yoona already awake...” sica look surprise and she quickly grab my hands and get out from her room....

 

I just follow......why yoona have to woke up now? what a time....

 

a/n: go to work now...

wish me can sleep tonight...hehe