danshin

A Letter For Taeyeon.....

 

CHAPTER 3

YOONA POV

Now….here I am…standing in front of president house…today I’m going to report for my duty. Yuri and sooyoung just sitting in van and look from cctv.

They wish me good luck from the mic. I left out a huge sigh……hurmmmmm

I open the door and I saw a maid let me in and lead me to the table.i saw president of korea is having a breakfast with his daughter.

She is danshin….hahahaha I bow and introduce myself

my name is Im Yoona sir, miss” I look at president then her daughter…she is more cute in real life than a picture….huhuhu

oh yoona…this is my daughter taeyeon…u are going to take care of her..it that okay with you?” president ask me….i smile and and answer him

of course sir…it’s my job” I answer…her father need to go….i notice she keep looking at me….can I yell at her…of course no…..she is president daughter….

Her father already gone…..she got up from her seat and stare at me….

she keep looking at me but I keep my face faing the front…suddenly she ask me….

u don’t look strong….and you are a girl” I got angry from her statement…

what’s wrong with that miss?” I stare at her

I have a problem with that……if anyone wanna try to kill me how you  gonna protect me?” she keep asking me

you don’t have to know that miss…that my job” I reply her….she look angry….then she run to her room….i look at her then I got out from her house….

i feel like there’s smoke coming out from my both ears….

how can she said I cannot protect her just because I’m a girl.

Then I got out…from the my intercom device I can hear sooyoung and yuri are laughing….

This is really frustrated….i walk to the van. On the way there I kick a road lamp…and hell It was hurt…..

yuri and sooyoung keep laughing….can I bomb that van….?? Of course I can…..hahahaha joking…..

I open the door and got in….i take a seat and then I saw these two monkeys are so focus in their job.

I just keep staring at them…

none of them make any voice….then I keep staring at the skrin and I saw a lot of agent around that house….so I don’t really bother to keep looking in the skrin…

hahahahahaha…hahahaha” yuri and sooyoung burst into laughter……then you know what happen……I  make sure they get the best doctor in korea….hahahaha

 

IN TAEYEON ROOM

 

TAEYEON POV

 

I just woke up….i got a call from tiffany…she ask me to shopping with her this evening….

we doesn’t have class today so i can do whatever I want…..i get ready to go shopping…yeahhhh…..shopping time….

I don’t want any agents to follow me right now so I decide to escape from them…I want to see someone else actually…

I escape through back door and I text tiffany to wait me at the front road.

Thanks to my small body I escape in easy way….i run to tiffany car and drive away from my room…from what I see no one follow me…

I’m so happy….they must think that I still in my room right now….10 points for taeyeon….

how u escape this time?” fany ask me….her eyes looking at the front cause she the one who drive….i look at her…

I use back door this time…”

u are the best when escape…haha

“of course…I’m kim taeyeon….so..where are we going first?”

this evening we go mall first and night we go to club like always

usual club?”

“nope…I know a new club that just open…people said It’s fun there…”

I’m okay with it…as long as we funnnn….”

here we go….”  i just laughing with fany….for now this is my life….my father doesn’t know about it… mr.kim such a busy person….