stupid....

A Letter For Taeyeon.....

 

 

YOONA POV

I ready outside the building....then i receive a call...they seem to know where am i.....what i do....everything....sooyoung said they maybe already take control all cctv in public place....

 

Someone inside the group is intelligent person....

 

“hello....” i said to that person....

 

“u ready? “ i feel like i heard this voice before but i’m not sure......

 

“i’m ready...what should i do next?” i said to that person....

 

“walk from here to the train station near there....then take train 474....move now....u have 5 minutes....”  he hung up.....

 

I run the train station....after 4 minutes i see the train station and board on it....i have one minutes extra......i know our agent been following me....

 

I hope they can make it......

 

I receive another phone call.....

 

“hello....” i breath hard cause i been running the whole time......

 

“there have been change in plan....get off from there and board to train 475...now.....” i quickly get off....and then the door is close....

 

There a few agent in that train.....they can’t follow me anymore......

 

I board to that train and after few minutes.....

 

“get off in the next two station.....” i get off......

 

“walk to the building next to the station.......then go to the car there....” i follow the instruction.....i didn’t see any agent follow me anymore....

 

In the end i’m all alone.....

 

“which car should i take?” there are three same car there......they really prepare this thoroughly........

 

“take the first car.....” i knock the window....then a few men get out and put blind fold at my eyes.....

 

I can feel they move.....it’s really mystery.....i try to remember everything but it’s a long journey.....

 

At last we arriave and then they take inside the building....

 

It looks like a abonded factory.....they open my blind fold....my eyes hurt.....

 

Then i see him.....this man is so gonna get something from me.....

 

JESSICA POV

We lost track on yoona....i just got a headache.....oh my gosh.....

 

I got so afraid something gonna happen on yoona.....arghhhh.....my parents will kill me....

 

Krystal gonna hate me forever if something happen to yoona.....

 

“sooyoung...we already lost her?” i ask sooyoung.....she just nodded.....

 

“we have only that director....that things is our last hope....” i cry....yoona.....

 

I hugs sooyoung....this feeling is so burden to me.....sooyoung look like a statue....

 

“can we track her now.....?” i release from sooyoung.....she take a time to respon

 

“that will be dangerous to yoona...we need to wait first....yoona could get caught immediately”  with that i cannot say anything else....

 

Yoona ya....be safe.....

 

TAEYEON POV

I see a sound outside but i don’t know what is it....i keep try to hear it....but then someone open the door and i see taecyeon taking yoona inside.....

 

Her man come to me and point a gun on me....

 

“don’t hurt her....she doesn’t know anything....” yoona said to taecyeon.....

 

But then taecyeon laugh so hard.....

 

“she of course doesn’t know anything but she know how to play with heart......”

 

“just release her please...i beg you now.....” i look yoona.....she on her knee for me.....

 

“bow on my feet.....” taecyeon yell to yoona....she look at me....my tears fall when she do that.....

 

She really bow to taecyeon.....

 

“yoona....no.....no....” i cry while i see that.....

 

“the best agent bow in my feet...haha now get up....i have something that i need to settle with you.....” yoona get up but then taecyeon hit her with his feet.....

 

Yoona just lie with a pain at her stomach.....

 

“im yoona....i don’t know that you just like an ordinary person.....i heard many things that amazing about you....but now why you don’t fight back.....? because of her right.....”

 

Taecyeon look angry now....

 

“she used to be mine but u steal her from me....i gonna make u regret it” his face look so hatred...

 

Taecyeon start to punch, kick yoona.....but yoona don’t fight...

 

“yoona fight back please....” i yell at yoona.....i can’t watch anymore....yoona on the ground in pain....there a lot of bloo coming out from ...

 

“your lover is calling you....but you are so pathethic....tie her up....” taecyeon ask his man to tie yoona....

 

Yoona look so terrible.....i want to go to yoona but i can’t...they tie me on the chair.....

 

Yoona then sit and find a support from the wall.....

 

 

Her face bleeding everywhere.....but she still....

 

“taeyeon ah....u....u...okay?” she ask me with her painful face.....

 

“ya....stupid!!!!” i yell at her....

 

a/n: upate....hope u like it......

i keep thinking how should i end this fic

sad ending??