first mission

A Letter For Taeyeon.....

 

CHAPTER 2

YOONA POV

Today is my first day in the office..i never thought that I gonna pass my college in such an young age….

i should be finish next year but I finish with my two bestfriend yuri and sooyoung…..

for your information my school is not normal….we were train to be the best agent in order to keep korea in a peace…..

I really excited to know my first mission….i walk with my two bestfriend…

are u excited?” I asked both of them

of course yoona” yuri said

let’s go…we need to see the director in her room…..”

why is that?” I wonder

I don’t know..that ladies at the counter said the director is waiting for us in her room…” sooyoung point at ladies at the counter…..

but other new agents are going to that room” yuri point to that way..

guys…this is weird…” suddenly that ladies approach us

agents…this way please….” That ladies show us the way

yoona…director Is sica unnie right?” yuri ask me

yes…wassup?”

why she want to see us in private? She doesn’t tell u anything?”

nope…she just said ‘see you tomorrow’ yesterday…nothing else” we going in the lift…..

who ‘sica unnie’??” sooyoung ask me

she my sister…she director in this agency…”

she must old….hahaha” sooyoung said…yuri just stare at sooyoung….i just laugh…

"why your surname is different from her?" sooyoung ask again

"sica unnie family take me when i was a child and so...she not my real sister..understand?" sooyoung look blur

sooyoung also a brilliant agent but sometimes she can be stupid also….i don’t blame her

cause she never met sica unnie….yuri met her when we go vacation few years ago……

 

We arrive at director door…on that door there a name….JESSICA JUNG DIRECTOR….

That ladies go in first….then she ask us to come in…..we enter the room…it’s really a large room for an office…

Sica unnie look at me

yoona…come in…” I went to hug her….she made a party for me yesterday cause I already pass my college…..she really kind…I love my unnie…hahaha

unnie…..why u want to see us in private…should we go with others new agents?” she went back to her desk….she sit and stare at us…..

yoona…yuri…and who are you?”

sooyoung…” sooyoung really blur right now… I know why….hahaha

yes sooyoung….i want to see all of you in private cause I have a special mission for three of you…”

why we unnie….??”

simple….three of you are the best in your college…so I chose three of you to complete this mission”

what mission unnie?” sica unnie then call her secetary to bring her some file……

ok…we start now…I know yoona is best to be a field agent, yuri is best at planning, and sooyoung is best in gadgets…so I decide to give three of you this mission….of course you getting help from other senior agents.” In front of us there’s a file that is top secret….this is my first mission and I hope it’s really exciting……

what it is unnie?”

okay…open your file…..” three of us open that file with a smile in our face….when we open there a picture of one girl….she cute for me….hahaha

What should I do with her? Kill her???? I’m so curious….

in that file there are an information about that girls…I want you read that and of course you must  remember it…..”

okay….kim taeyeon….first child….hobies singing….specialty being a dork…..hahaha” I laugh reading that information……yuri really focus and sooyoung I don’t know where her mind now….sooyoung keep looking at sica unnie…..

do you know her yoona?

nope…who is she?”

she is the only daughter president of korea….right unnie?” yuri answer sica unnie….

yup….right yuri…”

so what’s the mission unnie?” I’m getting curious…what are we going to do with president daughter…..??

so your mission is….you need to protect her for three months….her father need to go to America for three months and the best agent is going with her father. So we need a new agent to protect her. U got it?”

what?? We are going to be a babysitter?? Unnnieeee” I protest…..

not a babysitter yoona….before this we receive a threat to kill president and her daughter so we need a precaution to make sure both of them in a safe condition…”

that babysitter unnie…that threat is nothing unnie….” I don’t want to be a baby sitter for my first mission….arghhhhh……yuri just keep quiet and keep reading those file….sooyoung no need for me to say anything…..

yoona…please….you are my lovely dongsaeng….i hope you take this mission….help unniiiieeee pleaseeeee…” I hate when she make her aeygo….

okay2x…I’ll do it but you need to treat me after this okay?...” sica unnie smile at me….

okay…anything for you honey

so unnie….where should we start…” yuri ask sica unnie….

okay first…I gonna give a little information about your role here…yoona is going to approach miss taeyeon directly. Yoona will be like her friend….three of you also gonna be to college where she study now….you need to keep an eye on her all time. Yuri you will plan the rest and sooyoung will prepare the gadgets that you all need. Sooyoung you need to see Mr. Lim after this for the gadgets. Yuri and Yoona u can use mission room one to do prepare and anything else?” sica unnie looking at us….

if u need anything see my secretary and she will provide you with anything you want.” Sica unnie talk again.

when we start unnie?” yuri ask

u will be start tomorrow..okay?”

okay…unnie…” we all nodded….sica unnie got a call after that and need to leave….she kiss my cheek and say goodbye  to all of us…

yoona…your unnie is a beauty….” I look at sooyoung…her eyes just follow sica unnie…aishhh…what am I going to do with this shiksin…..

beauty?? You said ‘she must be old’ just now” I stare at sooyoung

no..no…I didn’t say that….she is gorgeous” whatever sooyoung….i not in the mood to play with sooyoung right now

yoona let’s go…sooyoung…u need to see Mr. Lim okay?” yuri said..

yes I know” sooyoung reply to her….

Three of us start the works….i not happy…arghhhhh….this going to be long mission for me…….