shot

A Letter For Taeyeon.....

 

 

 

JESSICA POV

We outside the factory now.....i see a few people outside with a gun......

 

I ask a few agent to settle them quietly....we slowly enter the factory.....to our surprise there is no one in the factory....

 

What?

 

“sooyoung.....what the hell??” this making me crazy......

 

“wait...this place is correct though....wait a minutes......” sooyoung get her gadget out.....

 

“palli...palli.....” i got really frustrated now.....i feel like i want to shot anybody now.....

 

“i got it....it’s underground.....this way....” sooyoung point the way......our team rush to the place....

 

we walk slowly but then one of the guards they realize that we enter...he start to shot.....

 

a war has begun.....sound of gun everywhere.....we clear that section and we move foward but then

 

“ Runnnn.....Bomb....” everyone take a cover......one of my agent yell loudly.....

 

After the bomb we received a thousand of bullet.....

 

I want to move foward but then someone hold me...

 

“u stay here....” sooyoung said it to me....

 

“what the......” i get really irritated.....

 

“just listen to me once....stay behind me okay....” sooyoung look really serious.....

 

What gotten into her but then i follow her command......

 

We got into the base and behind us still hear alot gun shot......yuri me and sooyoung run to find yoona and taeyeon......

 

We shot everybody....i don’t care anymore.....

 

I see wooyoung behind the door....i shot him through the hole beside the door and he fall.....

 

I check the room in my left.....i open the door then i see taecyeon aim to shot yoona....

 

One of his man holding taeyeon......i shot the man holding taeyeon.....taecyeon saw that and then he come and hold taeyeon again....

 

“come here and both of them die......put your gun down....now....” he yell at me.....yoona look so terrible....my baby sister...

 

I see yoona keep cough and blood everywhere......she try to get up....

 

Yuri and sooyoung doesn’t come in yet...i put my gun down and then i hear a gun shot.....

 

Yuri shot taecyeon from outside and he fall....

 

I run to yoona....she look really ill.....

 

“yoona....yoona...” taeyeon also go to yoona....she look awful too......we get up and ready to go....but suddenly yoona see taecyeon...yoona quickly  hug taeyeon and then

 

BANG!!!!

 

My eyes got bigger......taecyeon shot yoona.....yoona hold her wound and blood rush to come out....

 

She look pale.....

 

“yoona.....stay with me....please.....” taeyeon said to yoona......taeyeon still hug yoona

 

Yuri realize the situation she shot taecyeon repeatly.....

 

“you .....just die.....” yuri got really angry.....

 

“medic Team....now....” sooyoung rush to find the medic team.....yoona look really pale....

 

“yoona....stay with me....yoona.....” taeyeon cry hard.....

 

“i feel sleepy taeyeon ah....” yoona close her eyes......

 

“no...no open your eyes......yoona” taeyeon keep hold yoona.....

 

“taeyeon ah....don’t cry....” with that yoona close her eyes....

 

“where the hell is medical team.....!!!! ‘ i yell......they come and take yoona out......

 

I rush to follow them to hospital....taeyeon cry really hard.....

 

But then taeyeon collapse beside me......

 

I take taeyeon an follow the medical team....i ask sooyoung and yuri to find other member of this organization....

 

 

YURI POV

That son of the still alive and he shot yoona....i’m so fool that i didn’t realize it....

 

I keep shot him even though he already dead....

 

“that for yoona...u don’t play fair when u beat her....”

 

Then sica ask me and sooyoung to continue find other enemy....

 

We worried about yoona but sica give order to us....

 

We move with other agent and we continue......

 

We enter a room and i see two men try to escape using a window...

 

But not so easy....they shot us like there’s no tomorrow....

 

But i shot both of that man.....on the table i see that pendrive and it’s still open....

 

I take the pendrive and quickly find sooyoung and go to hospital.......

a/n : update...it's going to end soon

CPR really made me out of breath