revenge

A Letter For Taeyeon.....

 

 

 

TAEYEON POV

Someone come through that door...a very familiar person....he smile at me....he take a chair and sit in front of me....

 

His smile look like he not the person that i always meet....a totally different person...

 

He took out a phone in front of me...that my phone...that bastard....

 

“why the wallpaper is not me anymore? U don’t love me anymore?” he pout...somehow i feel disgusting when he do that

 

“it’s none of your business”

 

“u really hate me...hahaha can i know who is she? Is she more charming than me?”

 

“she more better than you...how could you do this to me?” i ask him...he let out a huge sigh....

 

“i’m the one who suppose to ask you and your father that question” he glare at me....

 

“what are u talking about?”

 

“your father promise me to save my sister no matter what...but why my sister is dead now???” he yell at me...he look scary right now....

 

“your sister? “

 

“yes...my sister...my only sister...gyuri...your father promise me something but he didn’t do it...now i want to take her precious daughter” he laugh again...he look so scary right now....

 

“my father try his best to save your sister...”

 

“lie!!!!! Why he didn’t save my sister with the technology he created” he yell...

 

“what technology?” this make me confuse...

 

“so you don’t know? This is interesting...your father build some technology that could save a lot of people...but he didn’t save my sister...cruel right?”

 

My father really did this?

 

“i’m sure there an explanation behind all this”

 

“there is no explanation anymore to me....for me your father is just a cruel man”

 

“no he’s not”

 

“whatever...as long as i get my revenge then i’m happy...you know your life is so hard to be finish”

 

“you the one who try to kill me last time?”

 

“yes i am...but my man fail to do that...so my boss kill him instead..his fate is not that good...from what i remember this girl in this  picture save u right? She so brave to middle in my matter.....i have a present for her later...”

 

“what are u planning to do to her?” he want to hurt yoona....no....

 

“very protective over her...she must be you new lover then...i tell you later what i want ...i want to kill you right now”

 

He look so serious...that make me really scared....then he speak again...

 

“but my boss want something from your father so i cannot kill you right now...what a time huh...”

 

That make me really relieve to hear that...

 

“what do you want from my father?”

 

“of course that technology....i got an idea...i want to invite your lover to here...she must come cause she love u...right?”

 

“don’t try to hurt her stupid”

 

“i just want to play with her...hurt her can hurt you too right? So it’s fun for me....”

 

“you crazy...”

 

“say whatever you want...i’m going to call her now...you just stay here ok...i’ll be back honey”

 

He get out from the room...yoona don’t come here please....just don’t come....

 

 

YOONA POV

 

I’m at rooftop on headquarters building...my mind really mess right now...i feel so guilty cause i cannot save taeyeon...i don’t know what should i do...

 

Taeyeon ah....where are u? I’m so dead worry now....everyone is so busy downstairs at meeting room...everyone try to find way to save taeyeon....

 

President already fly early from his schedule when he know his princess is kidnapped....i’m sure this this thing now is one of black organization plan....

 

I should have known taecyeon is not a good guy...this is all my fault....

 

Arghhhh...i scream....but this doesn’t make me feel good...i need to see taeyeon....

 

Someone tap me on my shoulder...it’s sica unnie...she smile at me....i don’t know how she so calm in this situation now...maybe that why she become leader in such young age.....

 

“it’s okay yoona..this is not your fault” sica unnie touch my hands...

 

“no this is my fault...i should have known better...” i look in front of me.....i can only see taeyeon face right now....

 

“yoong...thing already happen...we cannot do anything right now...president doesn’t think this is your fault either...we hope taeyeon be alright” sica unnie look worried....

 

“i promise her that i won’t anything hurt her...i broke that promise” i feel so sad...my tears already run through my cheek....

 

“you also a human yoona...you can make a mistake too...don’t worry...she come back to you...” with that words i feel a bit surprise....

 

“what do you mean by that unnie?”

 

“i know you love her...i’m not blind yoona...” i thought sica unnie doesn’t know...i forgot she have many agent beside her.....

 

“i’m sorry i didn’t tell you...”

 

“it’s okay honey...i’m busy too that i didn’t have time for you anymore...i promise you that taeyeon going to come back to you”

 

“i just hope she safe and i don’t wish she will accept me...i don’t even confess to her...your dongsaeng here is coward unnie”

 

“what do you mean?”

 

“she doesn’t love me unnie....she never be” i cry again....i hug my only unnie....

 

“it’s okay yoong...don’t cry...you strong girl....” sica unnie kiss my cheek...i keep hug her cause i feel better this way...

 

Only my outer seem strong but my heart is bleeding i guess cause it’s hurt so much...

 

Then someone call me....i take out my phone...i don’t know this number....who is it?

 

“hello...” i said to the caller....

 

“are u Im Yoona?” that caller ask me...

 

“yes...who is this?”

 

“i have president daughter.....”

 

a/n : ' bow 90 degree' 

i'm not update like a thousand years...huhu

please dont leave the fic.... T.T