who are you?

A Letter For Taeyeon.....

 

 

YOONA POV

Since last time i escape..i got an epic nagging from my mom..but i’m happy cause i got to do something with krystal...

 

I already healthy but my mom still treat me like i still have a worst injury ever in the world...

 

Sica unnie will come back tomorrow with sooyoung i think cause my mother already know about sooyoung....

 

Today i’m bored again so i’m thinking to watch movie...of course with krystal...i don’t have any choice here since my other friends at korea...

 

After i have very hard time to convince my mom here i am at cinema with krystal...

 

We decide to watch an horror movie...

 

Of course krystal scream like dolphin in the cinema...i feel embarrassed with all people keep looking at us....

 

After that movie krystal ask me to take her home quickly...i wonder why....something wrong here...

 

After we park car outside house...krystal keep asking me to piggyback her...she even pout...

 

Actually i always piggyback her...that why she like this right now.....

 

Suddenly

 

“yoong...” wait...i know this voice...no way....

 

I turn back while piggyback krystal....i’m so surprise when i see her.....

 

 

KRYSTAL POV

I want yoona unnie to piggyback me...and of course i get what i want...i’m baby jung you know....

 

When yoona unnie take the first step someone call her from behind

 

“yoong...” who call my unnie with that nickname...

 

Yoona unnie turn around face her...i didn’t see yoona unnie face but somehow i know she seem surprise to see that person...

 

Who’s this midget?

 

Her face look dark when she look at me....

 

“yoong...” she call yoona unnie again...

 

“what are u doing here? How?” that midget keep looking at me...

 

She even glare at me....what wrong with her really.....

 

“who is she yoong? Why u piggyback her?” suddenly she point her finger at me....

 

From my side i can see that she jealous .....

 

“who is this midget?” i ask yoona unnie....but yoona unnie keep silent....

 

“who are you? How dare u call me a midget...” that midget look angry now....

 

“baby jung...she is....” yoona unnie try to speak but i can that midget getting angry right now....

 

She look like she going to kill someone...what wrong with her?

 

“baby?? yoong...what is this?” now that midget getting teary looking at yoona...

 

“taeyeon ah...it’s not...” yoona unnie move closer to her...

 

“shut up....you leave me without telling me anything...you sent me that stupid letter...” now she really crying....

 

Yoona unnie let me stand on my own feet...i don’t get this situation now....

 

Yoona unnie try to reach that midget hand....

 

“tae....listen.....i’m...” yoona unnie look so worry....

 

“now i can see what u said to me before this just a lie...that letter also a lie...u already have girlfriend...”

 

This situation look so tension....i try to understand this situation but......

 

Suddenly ....

 

“krystal...is she your girlfriend?” i heard a voice from behind me....i turn around and i see SULLI!!!!

 

She point at yoona....when she come here?

 

“what? What are u talking about?” i confuse right now.....

 

4 of us really look confuse right now....what is this?

 

a/n : i only can write this much...

i'm a busy person...haha (mianhae)