sica unnie

A Letter For Taeyeon.....

 

KRYSTAL POV

Sulli want to leave but i hold her hand....i don’t  want to lose my crush...please....

 

“i’m sorry if i disturb you....”

 

“no you not....”

 

“i didn’t know that you already have girlfriend...” sulli seem so sad...

 

“no she’s not.....she my unnie...” she look closely at my face...she looking the truth in my face....

 

“u don’t have to lie to me...i understand...” this girl really.....

 

“can u just listen to me first? “ i raise my voice at sulli...this making me frustrated...

 

“o....kay” she seem scared when she look at my face...

 

“yoona unnie is my second unnie...she not my girlfriend or whatever u think” my face surely look angry right now....

 

“i’m sorry...that girl just now said that u are yoona girlfriend....that words crush my hope” sulli keep playing with her shoes...

 

She so cute...her personalities different when she with me....

 

She so protective when it come to me...but in front of me she like a kid...i just need to give her a something just to please her....

 

That how it always  happen......

 

“what hope?” i touch her hand...her face look red now....what wrong with her?

 

“i....i.....” she look so nervous....

 

“what?” i raise my voice a little and she seem surprise

 

“i...like you” opss....she said it..i feel so happy but i can’t show it..

 

“you like me??” i made her more nervous....

 

But suddenly she ask me something....

 

“i like you...can you be my girlfriend??” her face look so hopeful to me...

 

“of course not that easy...pass me first then you get your answer...” i heard someone talking behind me,....

 

Sica unnie....i run and hug her...i miss her so much....

 

There someone beside her...she tall...cute face.....

 

“who is this unnie?” i ask sica unnie.....

 

“this is sooyoung...”

 

“oh...this is your long lost love....”

 

“shut up....do you like this kid....” suddenly the stories come back to me...

 

“i like her too....” i whisper to my unnie ears...then my unnie smile....

 

“okay then...take her inside and i have interview with her after dinner....” then my unnie take her girlfriend hand and enter the house...

 

Sulli make a face at me...face like save-me-please but i just  smile and i pull her hand.....

 

 

YOONA POV

I take taeyeon with me...today sica unnie come home so there will be a big dinner serve tonight...i’m so excited....’

 

Taeyeon still angry but not so much....hard for me to believe that she come to state just to looking for me...

 

I love her...there no lie in that words....maybe she love me as much as i love her....

 

We got home with all the agent that taeyeon father ask to follow her...outside my house is full with her agent....

 

Luckily my mom already used to this....

 

President increase agent just to protect taeyeon...i can see why that happen....

 

I enter the house and then i see sooyoung sitting on the couch...i release my hand from taeyeon and then i hug sooyoung....

 

“hey buddy...when u arrive?” i feel so happy...my buddy is here....

 

“a few hours ago...how are u yoong? Feel better live here?” sooyoung touch my tummy....

 

“good like new item....”

 

“yoong...how this midget get here?” sooyoung look at taeyeon.....

 

“i heard it agent sooyoung...watch your mouth....” taeyeon glare at sooyoung...

 

Suddenly sooyoung stand straight and make a salute at taeyeon...i just laugh...

 

“i’m sorry miss...not gonna happen again”  sooyoung look scared....

 

“she just kidding soo....haha where sica unnie?” i miss sica unnie...but then i see krystal sitting at couch look so worried....what’s wrong?

 

Then i look at  sooyoung...

 

“sica interview sulli because sulli want to be krystal girlfriend...sica heard it and then here you go...your baby sister...”

 

Krystal look so worried....

 

“krys...relax...nothing goona happen....” i smile at krystal....

 

“i’m worried...what if sica unnie kill sulli with her glare...it’s  so dangerous”

 

“haha...sica unnie just testing her...” i laugh...sica unnie so funny doing things like this....

 

Suddenly taeyeon  hold my hand...

 

“who is sulli?” taeyeon ask me....

 

“krystal soon to be girlfriend....but i’m not sure...” haha....anthing can happen....

 

“unnie...who is this midget? U doesn’t answer my question yet...” this question looking for trouble....

 

I just smile looking at taeyeon...i don’t know what to say...

 

Then sooyoung with her big mouth speak for me...

 

“she will be your sister in law soon....” suddenly taeyeon glare and sooyoung salute again at taeyeon....

 

a/n : update before i go to work...

hope u all enjoy it...one more to go...

i need your help in next chapter...

help me...haha