the call

A Letter For Taeyeon.....

 

 

 

YOONA POV

 

I rush to meeting room to track that call....i go to communication staff....i gesture them to trace this call...i have to make this call longer as possible.....

 

“what do you want? Why you take president daughter?” everyone in this room silent to hear what i say.....

 

“i want all information about that technology and you will bring that technology to me...”

 

“what technology?” i need to make this call long enough....but this caller seem to know about it....

 

“i want you ready three hours from now...i call you again” then this caller hung up....i look at communication stuff...

 

They have a disappointed face...so do i....

 

“we only know that they are still in seoul...” i feel like i want to punch someone....arghhh.....

 

Sica unnie make an announcement that we need to follow all the instruction and we need to start to prepare for the worse....

 

Then everybody go back to work....then sooyoung call me....

 

“yoona...come here for a while...” i go to sooyoung...there yuri beside her....

 

“you remember when we put bug on tayeon?” sooyoung ask me...

 

“yes...why?” i look at sooyoung laptop screen...

.

“i try to track that bug but something is blocking that signal...i only can make the place become just a bit smaller....”

 

“look like there someone with intelligent in that group....” yuri said while looking at me....

 

“black organization must be so prepared for this plan....” i said to them...

 

“one more thing...isn’t that weird when that caller know your name? He even want you to deliver that information” sooyoung words make sense to me....

 

why i didn’t think that?

 

“wait the minutes...why they want you to sent that information...that just can be send through email..” yuri said while looking at sooyoung...sica unnie just listen to all of our conversation....

 

“it is because they don’t want us to track them...if i send it through email...i could easily track them....” sica unnie look at sooyoung....

 

“they be calling in three hours...i need to get ready” i said to them.....

 

Sica unnie make a call to president and president approve to give them all the information...this is dealing with taeyeon life....

 

Sooyoung help to prepare me...my mind is really confuse now...

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

Taecyeon enter one room....there someone sit on that chair....taecyeon bow to his boss...

 

“everything are ready boss...just need your permission....” taecyeon said to his boss

 

His boss turn his chair around....he really handsome man...they call him TOP...

 

“good....when that information in my hand just kill both of them....they doesn’t worth anything to me anymore” top make a evil smile....

 

Taecyeon also smile when he imagine that moment later.....

 

a/n : sorry for short update...

i'll update again tomorrow...