forgive me

A Letter For Taeyeon.....

 

YOONA POV

Sulli come and add more problem....she doesn’t really know me....she just know that krystal have two sister....

 

Taeyeon already crying...i don’t know what to do....

 

Then she walk away from me....i have no choice i need to tell her something....

 

Krystal go to sulli....

 

I follow taeyeon from behind and amazingly she walk really fast....i’m impress....

 

“tae....stop...listen first.....” she keep walking...she ignore me.....

 

“i wanna go home.....” that it’s....i grab her hand....

 

“can u listen to me first....”

 

“no i don’t want...u lie to me....”

 

“listen....she my sister....” i raise my voice a bit high....this midget never listen to me....

 

“u don’t have to make any excuse yoona...”

 

“ what excuse? She my sister....”

 

“u lie...”

 

“i would never lie to you....” our situation getting more tension....

 

“then why u leave me? What up with that letter?”

 

“what letter?” i’m getting confuse here...when did i sent her a letter....

 

“u said u love me but why u leave me? “ she even push my shoulder....

 

“i’m sorry for leaving you but my family is here....” she look deep in my eyes.....

 

“but that letter?” suddenly i remember that i post her that letter before all this thing happen....oh...that letter....she must have read it....

 

“no...no...that letter is before all this thing happen...believe me....”

 

“this is so hard to believe....i still can’t believe that you leave me” she make that cute face at me.....

 

“i have to leave...i’m sorry for that....please...i love....you...” that words really hard to get out from my mouth....

 

“yoona...don’t make me feel like this....don’t say something that u never meant it”

 

“i meant it...but you the one who doesn’t love me....”

 

“don’t turn the story here...i love u ....u stupid....u the one who leave me....” she yell at me....

 

She love me? Why i feel so happy right now....

 

I look at her face...she look angry....

 

“taeyeon ah....” i call her in just a low voice....

 

“what?” she still angry...

 

“i’m sorry” then i move closer to her and then i kiss her.....she seem surprise....

 

But she doesn’t push me.....

 

 

TAEYEON POV

Yoona kiss me...somehow this making my anger go away...she just keep her lips there....why i feel like her lips is so sweet....

 

I close my eyes and wrap my hand around her neck....this doe eye girl really make me crazy...

 

Just a kiss i can forgive all her mistake....what a feelings....

 

Her kiss become more intense....then she wrap her hand around my waist....

 

I can feel like this kiss is going more intense....i can feel like she asking for more permission....

 

I don’t have power to say no to her....

 

Suddenly she broke the kiss and look into my eyes...this making me blush like hell...

 

“stop it...” i said to her....she just smile....

 

“still angry....?”

 

“of course....”

 

“ ok then...let’s see my family....” she grab my hand and pull me with her....

 

“what? Family? “ i’m going to see her family....this is so fast....

 

a/n: two more to go....

that yoontae picture up there is sweet right???