hate him

A Letter For Taeyeon.....

 

CHAPTER 12

TAEYEON POV

I woke up this morning with a heavy head....i need to go to college today....i got up and go to wash room...

I bath and ready to go down to take my breakfast.... i don’t really remember what happen last night....i know i’m drunk....

I know taecyeon doesn’t come and i wait him for a long time....when i remember that i feel angry....he is my boyfriend..how can he let me wait for two hours....

Then something click in my head....i drink with yoona last night....yoona buy me  a drink when she saw me waiting for a long time....

But why  don’t remember anything i talk to her? I hope I doesn’t said anything that will make me regret.....pleaseeee.....

I saw my maid prepare my breakfast....i go sit at my usual spot.....

“good morning miss” my maid start to talk to me....

“good morning gyuri...”

“u okay miss?” she look at me...

“i’m okay....why u ask that?”

“u look terrible last night...”

“what happen last night? I don’t really remember anything...’

“I’m not sure what happen to you but last night when miss yoona send you you look really terrible...”

“yoona send me home?”

“yes...she carry you to your room.....why you drink so much miss?”

“i don’t really remember...don’t tell my dad about that okay?”

“okay...i won’t tell anything...but promise me you not going to drink like that again”

“i promise....i need to go....bye....see you later” i realize that i already late....so i rush to go to college....

When i arrive i saw tiffany waiting for me.....i go to her...

“ya...why u wearing that glases today....you don’t really like to wear that”

“my face look terrible so don’t say anything....”  we walk together to our first class today....

“what happen last night?” fany look really curious....

“that bastard doesn’t come...” i’m really angry right now.....

“how could u call your boyfriend bastard? “

“He deserve it...how can he let me wait for him for two hours” we arrive at our class....class almost full....

“oh my god....he really a bastard....hahaha but why u wearing that glases?”

“i drunk last night” i open my note....ready for class....

“what ? u drank...? how?”  fany look like detective right now.....

“i drink with yoona” i look at front and i saw yuri and sooyoung enter class....

Where yoona? Why only those kid come today......

“yoona? How you end up drink with her?” i keep looking to front to see yoona coming in but she not coming.....

“she buy me drink after she saw me wait for him for about two hours...”

“wow...she nice...but i can’t see her coming today....only those nerdy coming” fany point to yuri and sooyoung.....

What happen to yoona? Why she not coming? I’m dying to know....

I cannot ask those two nerdy....they only know i hate yoona.....what should i do?

JESSICA POV

Today i receive another flower....that mystery person keep send me flower everyday....

That person also give me a card....i keep smiling in the morning because of that note....

That person give me a high dose of sweetness....it can be anyone....it could be hyoyeon....but that impossible...i never heard about her after two years.....

She my first love but she cheat on me....i could forgive her but i never forget....

I keep look at that flower....today the card said this...

I hate u....why are u so beautiful?

I keep dreaming you in my dream...

I can’t close my eyes when i see you..

Know why?

I don’t want to miss looking at you

My ice princess....

From : pabo person

 

I keep smiling looking at that note.....then someone knock my door and like always it’s my secretary...

She going to tell me about my schedule today.....

I need to focus now....pleasee...pleasee.....

YOONA POV

I decide not going to go near my subject today....i just watching from far.....

I just scared if she remember anything from last night....as much i want her to remember it’s better if she don’t remember anything.....

I watch her from far....she sit in class....she so beautiful when she focus on her study....her seriousness is beautiful to me....

I keep looking at her...she doesn’t know i watching her....

Maybe she realize i’m not in the class today or maybe she doesn’t even care about me.....i don’t know.....i feel hopeless when i think about all that.....

Why i fall for u? Why? Why?

I watch her all day...now she at cafe eating with tiffany....i saw yuri and sooyoung follow her....

But i think sooyoung more focus on her food......what a shiksin....haha

I saw taecyeon coming from my side....he past through me and go straight to taeyeon....

He owe a lot of explaination to taeyeon....i just saw drama for today.....drama that i hate the most....

But then yuri contact me.....

“yoona...where are u?” yuri talk to me.....

“I’m somewhere here....why?”

“nothing....just checking on you...you said u don’t feel well today”

“i’m okay...i just watch from here today...”

“okay....roger that...oh my...her boyfriend coming...i should focus now....i hate this man”

“okay...see u later”   i hate him too.....arghhhh......

TAEYEON POV

I’m eating with tiffany at cafe....i fell like yoona watching me but i don’t know where she is....

I couldn’t find her....where the hell are you now....??

“you looking for someone?” fany ask me....we are having break now....

“no...no one” i eat my burger......

“tae...there your boyfriend coming here”

“where?”

“behind you....i see u in class later” fany left me alone.....

I know taecyeon is behind me but ignore it....i’m angry.....

“taeyeon....i’m sorry” he give me flower.....

“....” i just quiet......

“i’m really sorry...something came up last night”

“......” i just look at him.....

Now he kneel in front of me.....

“i’m sorry...i would do anything as long as you forgive me....please...honey”

“i don’t what wrong with you.....you always have excuse....i don’t what to do anymore”

“i’m sorry” he look at me....

“you always like this....do you really love me...???” i got really angry

“i love u with all my heart...please”

“i don’t know....you always like this....you make me upset and then you just come and apologize like nothing.....”

“i’m sorry and i promise i won’t do it again..please...i bought you flower here” he know i like flower....

“okay...but promise you not doing this again....”

“i promise with my life” he smile at me.....

As simple as that i forgive him....i don’t why i’m like this....

One thing that i know i love him now....losing him will make me feel more lonely.....

We decide to watch movie at mall....he said he miss me....he wanna spend time that he lost with me.....i skip class again.....

I just follow...i feel happy....he really sweet to me.....

He park his car and then we walk together...then i realize i forgot my phone...

Then i go and get it....taecyeon wait for at the door....i walk towards the car....

I not really worry walking alone cause i know there are agent that watching for me.....

I got my phone and i walk to the entrance of the mall....

I heard some noise but i just ignore it and continue walking....

Then i heard car accelerate towards me...i turn around and see that car coming fast toward s me.....i scream and my world black.....

DANGGG!!!!!!!!

 

a/n: sorry for late update....

      i try to speed up....

     i hope u still read my story