escape

A Letter For Taeyeon.....

 

 

 

AFTER A FEW DAYS....

TAEYEON POV

I already in home now....my father with me and he take a few days off to take care of me....i’m in my room now....

 

Now i remember a few things but not everything...i still can remember everything....

 

I keep dreaming about someone but i still can see her face clearly....

 

That person keep follow me around in my dream....

 

I enter my room and i sit on the bed....suddenly i see pink envelope at my table....i go to the table and take it....

 

My name written on that envelope....i open the envelope and there’s letter in that envelope....with a necklace....

 

I look at the necklace....i don’t remember i have this kind of necklace before....

 

And then i open the letter....i read every sentence in that letter...

 

Slowly all my memory come back to me....i remember her now...my yoona....

 

Why she leave now...? taecyeon already dead...she think i have another men...

 

Wait yoona being shot that day....is she okay? Is she leave this letter before she died?

 

No...no....yoona....my tears fall slowly...this is so hurt....

 

Suddenly my father come to my room....he see me sitting while reading the letter...

 

He see me cry...

 

“taeyeon ah...what’s wrong?” my father sit beside me....

 

“appa...yoona didn’t die right?” i cry so hard now....why i’m so stupid that i can’t remember yoona.....

 

She sacrifice so much for me...

 

“u already remember?” my father look surprise......

 

“yes...everything...but why in this letter yoona said she will leave me...? yoona didn’t die right?”

 

“she...she....” my father face seem so serious.....no way...yoona....

 

“appa....tell me the truth....” i cry more hard now....yoona promise she won’t let anything hurt me....she can’t die...

 

“she....didn’t die....i save her again....don’t cry taeyeon ah.....she fine....” i really glad to hear that....

 

But this letter....

 

“but why she said she leave me? Where yoona now appa?” this making me feel weird....

 

“u really love her? That Im Yoona?” my father ask me with a weird face....

 

“appa...don’t be like this...i....love her...please....” i plead my father....he doesn’t take this matter seriously.....

 

“aish that kid....she even flirt with my daughter.....”

 

“appa...” i raise my voice a little.....

 

“she quit being your bodyguard now....”

 

“where is she? Is she in hospital? Is she okay?” i ask very fast.....i really need to know.....

 

“one by one okay....she okay...but i don’t know where she now....she leave from the hospital  early from you....”

 

Where she go....that why in this letter she said she leave me...?

 

“appa....yoona said she leave me....appa....find her....” i shake my father hand....

 

This really making me crazy...

.

“taeyeon ah....okay...okay....” i stop shaking my father...my tears already stop...

 

“find her appa....”

 

“how do i find her?” my father make a blank face....in time like this...

 

“appa...you are president...find me yoona..”

 

“do you really like that kid?”

 

“do you really need to ask? “ my father give up on me..

 

He take his phone and make some call....

 

Why yoona send me this letter?....she already tell me she love me but then she leave me....

 

I really don’t understand...i really hate the feeling losing yoona...

 

Where are u? I have something that i need to tell you now...

 

“i know where yoona now...” my father seem serious about it...

 

“where?”

 

YOONA POV

It’s been a few days since i got here....my mother really doesn’t allow me to do anything...she just said that i need to rest and keep force me to quit my job right away....

 

I don’t want too....krystal in holidays now so she always with me....

 

We now watching tv at living room....i’m so bored.....

 

I look at krystal...she been calling someone....

 

“who you call?” i ask krystal....

 

“sica unnie....” i keep watch tv....

 

“hello...sica unnie” i heard sica unnie voice....

 

“hello soojung ah...are u okay? Yoona okay? Appa omma okay?” sica unnie ask....i just keep quiet.....

 

“we all okay.... When u want to come home? I miss you already..” i know soojung really love sica unnie...

 

“in few days okay....how yoona?”

 

“she keep complain that she bored...i don’t know what to do to with her anymore”

 

“go out then...”

 

“mom doesn’t allow that...she said yoona unnie need to rest...mom have a veto power remember..just like you”

 

“soojung ah...call me later...i have something to do....president call me ok...”

 

“ok...bye...miss you..”

 

“miss you too....” krystal look sad though...she hung up....she must really miss sica unnie...

 

“soojung ah...let’s go out...” i make an evil smile at her....

 

“u really wanna do it?” krystal seem excited too....

 

“let’s go...we take appa car...hehe” we slowly sneak up from house and take my father key car....

 

And we in the car...suddenly my father realize that we in the car....

 

“what are u two doing?” i just drive away...

 

From far i heard my father keep yell our name but i need to go out...haha

 

I look back with side mirror...i look my mom look at us with a worried expression....

 

JESSICA POV

“hello...sica...can u come home now?” my mom call me in the middle night here in korea...

 

“mom...i still have work to do...why?” i have some paperwork to finish...sooyoung helping me but she already sleep now on the couch beside me....

 

I look at her...she must be tired....officially i’m with her now....

 

“both of your sister got out from house and they don’t even tell me...they even take your father car....” my mom really worried and her voice get in higher tone....

 

“mom...mom....they okay alright.....they just walk around....don’t worry too much...” i look at my paperwork...

 

“how can i’m not worried...yoona still need to rest....” i just want to laugh actually....yoona must be really bored at home...

 

“they come back mom....i need to sleep now...okay....i’ll be in state in a few days okay”

 

“okay then....but i’m still worried....”

 

“they okay....bye mom...love you” 

 

a/n : tq for support me....

i'll try my best for you

my subscribers now increasing..

i'm so happy :D