i.....

A Letter For Taeyeon.....

 

 

TAEYEON POV


 “what a cute moment u have there...do you want to sing to me too....” taecyeon man take me away from yoona...

 

He pull me to stand.....he put the gun at my head...yoona see that......

 

I try to struggle but this man is strong....

 

“make sure she look at this....” taecyeon said to his man....

 

Suddenly taecyeon start to beat yoona again...she don’t even a bit fight back....i don’t want to see it but then taecyeon man hold my face....

 

“yoonaaaa....” i yell at yoona......

 

“u know i really like when i’m with still her....i already taste her...but i think u could not get it anymore” taecyeon said while smile at yoona...

 

“what are u talking about taecyeon?” i never sleep with him.....

 

Yoona get up from the floor....she glare at taecyeon......

 

Taecyeon realized that.....

 

“what? What u going to do?” taecyeon provoke yoona....

 

“i’m thinking....before i kill her should i taste her .....yes...i’m going to have fun with her” taecyeon move to me....

 

But then yoona got really angry....

 

“don’t touch her son of the ***** “ yoona hand turn into fist.....

 

“so what?” suddenly yoona come to taecyeon and punch him....taecyeon lying on the ground.....


 

His man look at him.....

 

“boss....” his man click his gun to shot me......

 

“i’m okay....this is the real Im Yoona.....” he wipe the blood that coming out from his mouth.....

 

“you really strong.....” yoona move to fight him again but.....

 

“move one more step i blow her mind.....i really kill her” taecyeon point at me.....

 

“you such a..... coward....” yoona said it with her angry face......

 

“ say whatever you want...the end is i always win....not you”

 

He kick yoona again and now yoona on the floor.....

 

He keep punch yoona and i can see a lot of blood rush out from ......

 

Yoona look so worse....she just lie on the floor....taecyeon take out his gun and point it to yoona.....

 

I got really shock....

 

“what do you feel now taeyeon ah? Hurt....what she have that u chose her over me? Tell me...u just same like your father” taecyeon look like a crazy man...

 

He even kick yoona again....i can feel the pain though....

 

“my heart chose her...please taecyeon don’t do this....” i cry and i’m on my knee to beg him.....

 

“that was the wrong answer baby....feel this...” he click his gun and ready to shot yoona....

 

My breath stop that moment....BANG!!!!!!

 

I close my eyes and that sound really take my life too.....

 

“yonaaaaaa......” 

 

a/n: sorry short update....

i have something to do